The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by radii View Post
Just back from batam, tired as usual, reminder to self don't be pressured by others when choosing girls from the house, nearly become wasted trip no thanks to bad attitue from ceweks from the house near winsdor food court haiz rather see the winsdor seafood cze char store lady boss face from than see the girl black face hehe ................

In the end , go for messange plus "special"deal to salvage the trip haha
Much thanks to bro cheong for being so accomadating again...........
Total damage nearly 300 bucks...............
Bro , I always shortlist a few girl when booking gal and ask who want to go with me ...so far went a few times aredi, nv face attitude prob
Old 04-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

KoKo ndnd, thanks for your generous points ya.

Continue from pg1005
After having enjoyed the sensual massage, stomach feeling abit hungry and decided to walk out of formosa, down lucky plaza towards windsor foodcourt. On my way there, one cab driver asked to bring me look for cewek at sedona, bahari and joints near LaiLai hotel. He said he got amoi want to introduce to me but he didn't know that i preferred bakso. I knew the joint will definitely jerk up the cewek price if i went with him therefore rejected his offer.

After about 10 minutes of walking, finally reached windsor foodcourt and was welcomed by a group of young, sexy good looking beer cewek. Ordered curry chili crab, fried sotong, nasi goreng ikan and a cup of beer at 818 seafood restaurant operated by indo chinese and the bill came out to 178k or $26 which was considered quite ex for batam standard. Tapi makanannya enak benar.

It was about 8.30pm while i was on my way back walking along the shophouse towards formosa, suddenly discover a joint called new berlian. Went in and the mami showed me the girls on display. 500k sit on the right side, 600k at the centre and 800k on the left side. I asked her for 350k cewek and she told me 350k was the price of cewek 3-4 years ago, now in batam minimum is 500k LT. After some careful look at the ceweks, decided to choose one petite, 27 years old from east java cewek for short time which means 1 shot at maximum an hour time at the price of 150k/S$22. (If compare geylang lorong 18 goldfish tank thai tomyam prostitute at S$50 for 25 mnutes, bakso here is more worth it- half the price, double the time and probably more fun as bakso are more playful) After paying to the mami, we proceeded to the room upstair. The condition of the room is quite terok (terrible). Room light quite dim, toilet shower spoilt and bedsheet look abit dirty. But who cares, go enjoy first, then the most later take a shower throughly. Proceed with bj follow by missionary and cum during doggie in just 15 minutes.(too horny dick can't control)

After that had a chat with the cewek and she told me that her LT price is 600k. My opinion that paying 600k for LT is equal to 150k for ST (with 4 different) cewek. See how each individual look at it, 4 ST can be more enjoyable than 1 LT unless the LT cewek is damn chio/cantik then i will definitely want her for the whole night. She also told me that pretty and young cewek could be found in the joint called massage 82 (think is near DC mall) but the price is 1.5 juta LT.

After that walked back to formosa and noticed there's a newly open hotel oppsite dynasty called lovina Inn and went in to check the price. It is a budget hotel per night stay is about 200k/S$29 compare to formosa S$60.
Address : Komp Sri Usaha Blok H No.8 Nagoya, tel : +62778 467789.
Have air-con, 21 inch tv, 24hr hot shower and internet hot spot. They have a branch at penuin area.

Another budget hotel around formosa area is hotel prima asia, tel +62778 429607 just behind centrepoint, per night stay is 180k/$26 for queen size bed.

I also went to the chinese indo money changer opposite formosa hotel to change S$100 = 706K rupiah better than the rate when I changed at people's park complex ground floor which gave 695k only. Change at batam, rate is much better.

When i reach my hotel room, took a rest for an hour before heading to Alishan Karaoke at level 4. Upon arrival, mami ushered me to a small KTV room and arrange to show me the cewek for me to choose to keep me company. I chose a not very pretty but cute looking one. Ordered some beers and can raba raba my cewek while singing. So after about one hour plus of fun inside the karaoke room, decided to go back to hotel.

The charges at alishan are as follows:
Tips for the cewek i chose = 150k standard
Small KTV room = 70k per hour
Beer one mug = 30-40k

After that mami asked me want to bring back cewek for overnight or ST, i asked her how much. She said ST one hour 500k and LT overnight 700k. It was about close to midnight at that time and I was thinking if bring back cewek for LT, how many time can i screwed till next morning as my little brother was partially exhausted, already cum twice that day already, energy haven't recover and soldier haven't fully formed yet. Don't think it was worth to call LT at late hours and therefore rejected her offer and went back to my hotel room to rest.

To be continued..............
Old 04-01-2012, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
haha... come la.. long time no see u liau... miss u so much, as u information, the girls u take last time no more work liau.. i miss her so much, her service is top top. u remember?
Quote:
if this 12 going, i hope pak and my sifu will going winsor eat seafood, i can see the gurls again.. she beatiful, can not make her be mine love, but can see her is enough already... would like to support her and see her happy always
Quote:
haha.. she beautiful oh?
Wao...read last few pages see this good that good, and I see talk of PHOTOs, share more details please?

Bro ND, which is the new budget htl you mention? Have free WIFI in rooms or lobby anot?
Old 04-01-2012, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Bro ND, which is the new budget htl you mention? Have free WIFI in rooms or lobby anot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
Later I go build the Batam Man Hotel, then all can cum...
Promosi Buy 2 nights get 1 dozen Bintang birs - courtesy of Batam Man
Old 04-01-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
This year still want strip show or not...?
from last year experience, the strip show can extend to FFM in toilet

Mass orgy? That will be nice

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

hope to see some mass orgy pictures....see the sifus` lifestyles..hehe!!!
Old 04-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak is chreographer cum lead dancer - in Sarong'S

We have our own Men In SarongS Batam style aka Men In Tights movie

Warning - Do not eat before the show to avoid vomiting...!!!
Old 04-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
KoKo ndnd, thanks for your generous points ya.

She also told me that pretty and young cewek could be found in the joint called massage 82 (think is near DC mall) but the price is 1.5 juta LT.

This joint is repute to be an expensive one, the OKT is a botak, and alway promoting is gals at high prices. SYT? yes, but expensive. With luck, you can always get SYT in other places too, at a cheaper price.

Use to start at 800k to 1 Juta, now 1.5 Juta? They think they have CB made of gold?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Mass orgy? That will be nice
i second that!!!!!
Old 04-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Bdrevel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

I cannot wait to meet up with all the sifus on the 12th...
Old 04-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM R&R Club View Post
I have been in batam since I setup my club in year 2001 and the feedback from some of my former members is that the cheonging market rates is going out of control.

The above is another example how the market is really spoilt by some inexperience cheongsters.

Why must pay the taxi supir 200k for ceweks hunting where most of us only paid the most rp50K. Don’t forget the supir get commission for every gal you booked. For 2 days, 1 night stay, we only paid Rp150K for bringing us to dinner, KTV and back to the hotel. And also sending us to harbourbay when we return.

Why must pay 600k for not so pretty girl. Most fishtanks and KTVs sure can get at rp400k and from some bros here, they are only paying rp300k in some joints. For rp600k you can get a pretty gal (8/10) if you know where to get.

Hahaha…. Paying her 300k and allowed her to leave after 2am in the morning??? Bro, she can just go down to the disco and get another fuck to get pay…… and I believe she will try her tricks with every bro who book her. For your info, we only paid 100k to 200k before the gal leave the next morning……

Bro, I hope you don’t feel offended. I am just putting the remarks for all our cheongster bros here to consider whether they want to play it smart or are willing to be chopped like carrot. Up to them!!!
Wish to have a fair comment on the above. No Offence to any bros here……

Hi BTM R&R Club,
What you said is true enough that the booking rates in most joints are going up like crazy. Just see backward the last few pages and you can see that some cheongsters are willing to pay Rp1 to rp1.5juta for LT at Massage 82. If no taker, do you think that Botak dare to put up such a price. So there is definitely someone, as you said, is willing to be chopped like a carrot or to be a Robert. If this cheongster is willing to pay high taxi fare, big tips for the cewek or anything ridiculous. That is their business. Let it be…… Nobody is going to take your good advice as you can see previously some bros here have also voice their concern.

So from what I have predicted last year on my previous post. Batam is going to be like Bangkok or Johor entertainment area, becoming more and more expensive. And if ferry fare, hotels, foods, KTVs, etc is going to go up. I don’t think it is worth the trouble to go to Batam anymore.

Aside : I am still paying Rp300k at Sedona and Rp350k at Dynasty99. My gal has just called me on Monday to say that all booking fee has already gone up. So I am going this Friday to see how much the papi (Sedona) is going to quote me…….. I believe Year 2012 will see the increase of all prices in most sector. I will update the situation if needed.

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
There is a chinese saying “人不为己,天诛地灭”.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Amsterdam101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Regarding this topic of (over)paying in Batam, I like to look at it from the angle of different categories of expenses, and how much I am willing to pay for each. Some bros may like to splurge on everything, others may scrimp on everything, but I have my own idea how much I want to spend on each.

First, let me define the categories:

1. Ferry ride
2. Taxi service
3. Food
4. Entertainment (including discos, KTVs, massages)
5. Lodging
6. Ceweks

First, ferry ride, pretty much standard pricing, unless you want to swim.

Taxi service, I don't want to pay more than I have to, but I also don't want to walk for 15 minutes just to save 5k rupiah, or get into a vehicle that looks like a death trap.

Food, I don't mind a seafood dinner that's reasonably priced, but I don't want to overpay either. I told my cewek very bluntly, if you like more tips, then we chin-chai eat. Cewek agreed and she benefited in the end.

Entertainment, I don't do discos, ecstasy, or hanky panky KTV. We go family style KTV and the cewek sing and I watch.

Lodging, I don't mind to pay more for a half way decent room. Nothing turns me off more than a toilet bowl I feel too disgusted to sit on.

Ceweks, I don't go for 800k and up ceweks, I don't see the point. I've had great looking ceweks for 400-500k. As for tips for ceweks, this is where I splurge. If I feel happy with them, I am willing to tip extremely well. Jaw-droppingly well.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

i think it is only a small percentage of the cheongers are members of the sammyboy and R&R club...even when they are members, they are still get chopped....let alone those who just come here without any knowledge of batam....they are chopped into many pieces as soon as they arrive at the terminal until they go back...hehe!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam101 View Post
Regarding this topic of (over)paying in Batam, I like to look at it from the angle of different categories of expenses, and how much I am willing to pay for each. Some bros may like to splurge on everything, others may scrimp on everything, but I have my own idea how much I want to spend on each.

First, let me define the categories:

1. Ferry ride
2. Taxi service
3. Food
4. Entertainment (including discos, KTVs, massages)
5. Lodging
6. Ceweks

First, ferry ride, pretty much standard pricing, unless you want to swim.

Taxi service, I don't want to pay more than I have to, but I also don't want to walk for 15 minutes just to save 5k rupiah, or get into a vehicle that looks like a death trap.

Food, I don't mind a seafood dinner that's reasonably priced, but I don't want to overpay either. I told my cewek very bluntly, if you like more tips, then we chin-chai eat. Cewek agreed and she benefited in the end.

Entertainment, I don't do discos, ecstasy, or hanky panky KTV. We go family style KTV and the cewek sing and I watch.

Lodging, I don't mind to pay more for a half way decent room. Nothing turns me off more than a toilet bowl I feel too disgusted to sit on.

Ceweks, I don't go for 800k and up ceweks, I don't see the point. I've had great looking ceweks for 400-500k. As for tips for ceweks, this is where I splurge. If I feel happy with them, I am willing to tip extremely well. Jaw-droppingly well.
Most sianz is the ferry ride cost
maybe should follow Mas selamat.........
Old 04-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by radii View Post
Most sianz is the ferry ride cost
maybe should follow Mas selamat.........
Heard this 20th, ferry price for wavemaster will increase alot,
for the period of CNY, starting from 20th.
News not confirm yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread