The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Clipper Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
According to my source the person caught was a mummy. Someone bao toh her say she operating at Clipper.

Anyway not a good choice to stay at swanlake as well.
A couple been caught in room at Clipper. Girl belongs to my Yihao regular mummy' s housemate who is also a mummy from Yihao.

I never ask further but most importantly is the raid happened.

Be careful Bros..

My 2 cents worth.
Old 30-04-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2691 / Power: 21
hot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,
I think your friend is referring to is that :
1. Boton steak house opposite hua ren (heard the rental too high thus they ended their operation at that location (other locations are still open) ... now changed to China Mobile shop.

2. Lion Hotel - tian tian massage closed down (heard they did not want to get the new licenses since massage biz was that good), also their sauna biz also not that good even before raid.

3. 好运 massage - closed down (did not want to get new licenses)

4. Taco Bakery store - closed down (changed to bun store now)

So in conclusion ... these places closed down is either due to high rentals (before raid) or slow biz or new legal requirements. The rest of CP are still business as usual (except Sauna, Chicken Farms, Barber Shops and KTV (those with chicks) are closed .... they are saying they are opening again from the May 18th .... but again this date need to be seen if it is real or another false start.
Old 30-04-2014, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
hahahaa bro ...my personal sense is that ktv close is as good as hotel close ....

saw 1 Oy ktv gal post in wechat she has been eating porridge for 10days liao.. i text her 'how are u'.. she ask me to meet her at sz.... 1.5k per nite ....
bro, 14upz
Old 30-04-2014, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 23
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Famous meat shop: Boton steak shop closed lol maybe his frens referring those shops...
hahahha irony is i never tried boton before... tried the western beside man u before ...nothing to shout abt.... standard machiam sg coffee shop western food....

thinking of the canton soup , fatty goose and chicken pot now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingaround2 View Post
My advice is that if you looking for cheaper priced gals, look for the gals directly... most likely it will be cheaper than what they normally ask for...

A mummy was telling me that some agent work with him quote a 400 gal at 2500 overnight. mummy earn 500, agent earn another 500, gal get 1500.
Wah... 2.5k ...can book model liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
bro, 14upz
noted bro... when i recover tmr
Old 30-04-2014, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
laodi789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

indeed, some of the girls i know are still hoping for 518. me too.
Old 30-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23784 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahahha irony is i never tried boton before... tried the western beside man u before ...nothing to shout abt.... standard machiam sg coffee shop western food....

r
Of all Bolton"s outlets, still prefer the one around the corner of PZL. Standard of food not bad. But now changed name liao.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 30-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Wah... 2.5k ...can book model liao

DG is already dying to attract visitors.

These greedy opportunists are helping to put the final nails to the coffin.
Old 30-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
DG is already dying to attract visitors.

These greedy opportunists are helping to put the final nails to the coffin.
Totally agree; as if they realize that the end is nigh - might as well just see what they can get away with meanwhile.

Taking full advantage of the opportunity presented.

SEAJ
Old 02-05-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodi789 View Post
indeed, some of the girls i know are still hoping for 518. me too.
What is happening on 518?
Old 02-05-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dongguan Crackdown 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
You also in 恒遠 Saturday
Yup. Were u there too?
Old 02-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
Yup. Were u there too?
was there Friday 11th, sat moved to foshan liao ..... but going back 14 again.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
was there Friday 11th, sat moved to foshan liao ..... but going back 14 again.
u coming again on the 14?
Foshan fun anot? didn't dare to go and try as contacts were given by someone.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

stay safe everybody
Old 02-05-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
u coming again on the 14?
Foshan fun anot? didn't dare to go and try as contacts were given by someone.
I meant 14 last month .... the one I went in FS mostly OY gals.
Old 03-05-2014, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 23
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

hahaha i recieved wechat text from one of the tourguide today... asking me if im returning to cp ... i said to her not safe how to go ... she told me just go family ktv and she will settle the gals for me .. hahahaha i said to her she so fast promote to mummy liao .. she said no choice and life is hard now...

I told her go familiy ktv also cannot bring back overnite as hotel got restrictions ... she told me no restrictions liao ..mm rates 4/8/13....hahaha i told her I dont believe ... lets wait for 518

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread