The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 22
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: China Doll KTV - 中国城

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey9699 View Post
Can any bro here help out?

Went China Doll last friday, and brought a business friend there. He's Indian from India. What happen is this girl came to sit with him and agreed to go "OUT" after the happy hours. However, the girl went to the hotel, collected the $300, took shower, and then demanded for more $$$$ to proceed further.

Is this fair? I have the girl's number. My business friend has left. What can I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Obviously it is not fair. But there is nothing you can do now.
agree wif bro teebs_darkload...

it's obviously not fair but it's already over, wat do u think u can do?

lesson learn... u shld hv done the 'deed' b4 u pay for the 'deed'. it's a mistake to pay first!

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 07-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Longshank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Obviously it is not fair. But there is nothing you can do now.
Painful lesson bro.

Here's a tip... what some of my friends (KTV regulars) do is to have a network of girls (maybe handful, network a bit too much). Once they've develop a friendly bond with them, they will be invited to client/ customer gatherings whether its in the KTV itself or business dinners.

I find that it works most of the time and it helps.

To leverage a girl, get to know them, their trade and environment of work.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 17
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

I am sure some strong arm tatics will work......
Old 07-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ciceros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is this fair? I have the girl's number. My business friend has left. What can I do?
Nothing much can be done except sent out an alert to ppl you know. Money has gone into her pocket, unlikely she will cough it out.
Pls pm me the girl's name, will avoid her on my trips.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
My friend is just easy going type, he was more to sing song and tcss with us than look for girls. The 'taiwanese' was the only one he sat that day. Whenever she comes in, my friend just ask her to play dice and drink beer with other guys in the room.
I tot you mean your friend did not want her to sit down in the first place.

Since your friend does not mind her sitting down, what else can i say?
Old 07-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
I am sure some strong arm tatics will work......
We are gentlemen, not violentmen...(:
Old 07-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 17
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
We are gentlemen, not violentmen...(:
No... I dun mean using violence
There are several/various persuasive means to get back.
她做初一,我们也能还她个十五

Cheers.

Last edited by besafe; 07-03-2011 at 10:16 PM. Reason: edit comments
Old 08-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3000 / Power: 22
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
她做初一,我们也能还她个十五

Cheers.
It will be too much a hassle trying to nail that particular girl down. These FLs move from places to places, all we have is just a prepaid card number.

The whole idea of mentioning this in the SBF is for the rest of us who never knew about it to learn, and for those who knew about it to refresh. We all have our lucky days as well as not so lucky ones when come to meeting girls of the night scene.

Some basic rules of thumb:

1. as mentioned, never pay first. There is no reason why the FL wanted to collect first. Even in GL legal houses, its also deed first, pay later. Not to mentioned the streetwalkers, likewise for most if not all of them

2. its not about how well you know the FL. To some, it takes a lifetime to know the person. Think about it, do you really know yourself and your loved ones. Needless to say the FLs, so what even if you have known them for a couple of years, how many of them do we really know for that long? I reckon we more like knowing them for a couple of hours perhaps

3. always make it a point to confirm the rates first and not later. Even if the FL were to tell you she likes you, anything goes. Along the way before bringing her to the lovenest, may want to be double sure first. For me, I will insist on paying the going rate for the booking/sitting fee as I have taken up her working hours, I have yet to meet someone so cool and steady to reject these tips

4. last but not least, unless you are knock out gorgeous hunk, else, anything that seems too good, is likely not for real.

Just my 2 cts worth.

JC
Old 08-03-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
她做初一,我们也能还她个十五

Cheers.
Is there even a necessity to go through all this trouble? Anyway, the gal can always change her mobile number and move to another KTV. And if you try to persuade her to give up the money but she refuses, what can you do?
Old 08-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can any bro here help out?

Went China Doll last friday, and brought a business friend there. He's Indian from India. What happen is this girl came to sit with him and agreed to go "OUT" after the happy hours. However, the girl went to the hotel, collected the $300, took shower, and then demanded for more $$$$ to proceed further.

How much more?

They did proceed with the sexxion, correct?

Nothing much you can do now.

Actually you should advised any overseas business associates on the rules before checking into the room, this is what we normally do whenever our foreign friends in town and bring meimeis out. They are our guests and we need to take care of their well-being. Thank god it's only the extras $$$ and no thief or anything.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Samster

Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
她做初一,我们也能还她个十五

Cheers.
This I agreed.

Depending on the situation, 她做初一,我们能还她个初一到十五 also
Old 08-03-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
她做初一,我们也能还她个十五

Cheers.
But I tot Indians very smart one??? hehehe
Old 08-03-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
wishshop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywishshop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so what's the girl's name? although they run around from level 7 to level 2. at least next time if hear this name then can be extra alert.. just in case "heng heng" kanna her...
Old 08-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 22
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
This I agreed.

Depending on the situation, 她做初一,我们能还她个初一到十五 also
y not all the way to 三十 or 三十一??

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 08-03-2011, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
y not all the way to 三十 or 三十一??
人情留一线, 日后好相见.
话不可说满, 事不能做绝. 留有余地. 才有足够的回旋的空间.
所谓天无绝人之路. 就是说连上天都会为每个人留有转机,留有选择的余地。
留有余地,便是给人留下改过自新的机会

As for that demanded extra $$$$ PRC FL, who knows what actually transpired inside the room? She might got a shocked of her life with a "horse" dick or other special fetish request (pun intended)

Anyway, just treat as lesson learned.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1