The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-05-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4840 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

I have PM mine to you bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jov_Tei View Post
Mine is 100% genuine.... She off every weekend. Fantastic body. Young n tight. If u can get her attention. U are set. So like I said. Those keen. Pm me real contacts. Thanks n have a good weekend bonking.!
Old 12-05-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Her off day is once a month.. Dun ask me y or how come.. what i notice is her off usually on saturday..
wan lan eh bro this one totally cmi lah
i add her no to my hp and whatsapp her last nite then i saw her got read my whatsapp liao but she block me i also try to add her wechat but she no respone
so i try to sms her twice she also no reply so i try to call her once and i heard a hello and she put down the phone
knn really is wtf 1st time i come across this kind of kang tao
Old 12-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
sammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
wan lan eh bro this one totally cmi lah
i add her no to my hp and whatsapp her last nite then i saw her got read my whatsapp liao but she block me i also try to add her wechat but she no respone
so i try to sms her twice she also no reply so i try to call her once and i heard a hello and she put down the phone
knn really is wtf 1st time i come across this kind of kang tao
U only want those slut to chat with anyone right. Most prob those type too busy to answer to you only. Maybe u put 200 bucks note and sent her the pic she will reply
Old 12-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

i don't want to chat i just want to fuck her
Old 12-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

bro, mine also can bj and horny too
keen to exchange lol.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay2968 View Post
Below are my conversation with my gf pinoy maid...LOL

Lilia: baby u forget me is it
Me : no lah baby... I am so busy have to attend to the ship
me : why u miss my cock is it ?
Lillia : yes baby I miss u and your cock.

wahh I horny liao..

Lillia : tomorrow come ok I give u a good BJ like b4
Me : ok baby what time...
Lillia : 2 pm..
Me : ok baby see u...

Lillia: I love u baby
me : me too,...

tomorrow bro 2 pm BJ inside my car....woo hoo...
Old 12-05-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Now most of the maids open mouth asking for money is 200. Wtf man!
Old 12-05-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
bro, mine also can bj and horny too
keen to exchange lol.....
pm send
Old 12-05-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

how come all write only bj
no fj meh
Old 12-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
in3deep is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone knows of Sundays in blowfish is still a good place to upp maids?
Old 12-05-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if I should laugh or cry, when posters here say they called and girl block them.

hello ? Unless the maid is full time FL, how can she answer call any time ?

Especially when lot of employers strict with phones, and it's not wrong - after all if maid engaged on phone, who will watch the child?

Hmmmm. Common sense says sms or whatsapp or wechat to break ice, unless your phone call also show your face ...

no wonder many maid get suspicious and change number when it become cluster fuck - people harassing by phone calls.

Again, those who want stress free fuck, go to FL dome, get an FL, problem solved.

If you are lazy to even work a bit for free or cheaper maid fuck, no comments.

no offence too, in case some sensitive boys here get pissed off at me.
Old 12-05-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline0522 View Post
Small size name Lyn ?
Yes her name is Lyn, and her last name is "lao bu" 😊
Old 12-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

upped u bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I don't know if I should laugh or cry, when posters here say they called and girl block them.

hello ? Unless the maid is full time FL, how can she answer call any time ?

Especially when lot of employers strict with phones, and it's not wrong - after all if maid engaged on phone, who will watch the child?

Hmmmm. Common sense says sms or whatsapp or wechat to break ice, unless your phone call also show your face ...

no wonder many maid get suspicious and change number when it become cluster fuck - people harassing by phone calls.

Again, those who want stress free fuck, go to FL dome, get an FL, problem solved.

If you are lazy to even work a bit for free or cheaper maid fuck, no comments.

no offence too, in case some sensitive boys here get pissed off at me.
Old 12-05-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

wow, fierce siah
play mother here lol......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Yes her name is Lyn, and her last name is "lao bu" ��
Old 12-05-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Screwing maids

Got a intro from another bro here another maid and I add her and wechat her and her response very fast. Not like the previous one bo response. Had already arranged for a bonk this sunday liao
Old 12-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
GetUsed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update after a very long time bros! Once again I would like to thank the senior bros who provided so much advice and tips that I managed to get quite the lot of numbers. And I'm not exactly a looker either. Anywho!

Milf maid: I've been eyeing this one for a very long time and it seemed like it would have been a miracle to even for a meet up, but guess what. I'm meeting her coming Saturday and she wants to sleep the whole day. yup she told me that herself and how could i let this opportunity go? She was teasing throughout and I stayed neutral all the way. Didn't seem or make a horny move and I really thought 6 hours I'm just going to sleep? Well that itself is a chance but there was one more thing she mentioned. She wanted a massage. She asked if I could massage her if she brought some oil. I still kept it cool and I told her I didn't know how. She said she will massage me first so I learn then massage her back. It's pretty much game. HAHAHA! looking forward to this so much.

Promoter/sales pinay: it was on and off at first. But somehow I got her number and chatted quite genuinely. Her boobs are to die for btw and I love to motorboat them. Hahaha. Meeting her later today for a movie around 8.30pm at orchard. Not expecting anything from this. Just a normal date aka fishing game.

I have 5 more numbers (1 given by a bro here) and I'm chatting with them regularly. One wants to drink with me don't know when. 1 I coaxed her into saying I need a massage from her, 1 more due meet up next weekend but just a date I think and 1 isn't free till end of month and 1 just chat.

I'm willing to exchange those 5 but only for genuine bros with enough rep (so that I dnt get played with) lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1