The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
smashthathole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watamo View Post
Girl - Ping Ping

Visted my favourite damsel last night, she was dressed in a black silky lace nudely clad attire leaving portion of her skin exposed.

Doors closed, I began reaching out, my fingers tracing the length of her silky thighs, and she felt a tremor in her core. The rhythm of the night beckoned us closer, our hearts pounding in unison as we succumbed to the intoxicating dance of ecstasy.

Our breaths intertwining like two souls finally atoned for our sins. The fire within her ignited, her longing blazing like a raging inferno as she met the hunger of my kiss. Just as swiftly as it had begun, our encounter subsided, leaving behind a trail of memories etched in the very fabric of the night.
Yes bro, she needs no introduction. Ping Ping is indeed an angel worthy of the $200 price tag.

House: L1654A

Brief FR for this Ang Pai morning session:

Looks: Well known for her fair skin, long slim legs, beautiful smile.
Body: Slim body, long white legs, she regularly work out during her breaks to maintain her body.
Shower action:One of her trademark, done skillfully, I almost cummed from it
DFK: Spontaneous tongue fight, very skillful in this department too!
BBBJ: She told me she loves to suck cock, she has a constant craving for cock. This is one of her trademark too!
FJ: Favourite position doggy style! Pound her ass looking at the mirror, be mindful she is extremely loud in this position.
RTF: Definitely yes! Already had 6 sessions with her this month!

Visted Ping Ping again latter that evening. Particularly hungry for her pussy juice, licked her for the entire session. Her voice when cumming is something not to be missed, just like choir of angels singing in harmony!

Xiao Qiao and Nana are also under my rotate list!

Last edited by smashthathole; 14-12-2023 at 01:18 AM.
Old 13-12-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjackyyy View Post
Nana
Sweet looking
Good service with tonguing action, was wet, good sex 😀
Agreed. Nana is good, as I just tried her. Will RTF her maybe after I try the other new WL. Yang Yang is also not bad. So many to try, no time no money.
Old 14-12-2023, 12:16 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

RTF Selina today. Today she was in a long black silky dress like a KTV hostess. Absolutely enchanting. There was also a gorgeous lady in white dress today. Together they're like black and white angels and demons

Again I was given DFK with lots of tongue fighting and licking, when clothes dropped, inside the bathroom, and on bed. Absolutely loved it. Selina was like a hungry nympho that raped me good. As her room was right next to the counter, at one point I was pretty sure I yelped out in pleasure, and she had to shhh me. I rarely RTF so she's one of the better ones in Geylang that got me good. Again fireworks exploded into her mouth today.
Old 16-12-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jackjackyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Agreed. Nana is good, as I just tried her. Will RTF her maybe after I try the other new WL. Yang Yang is also not bad. So many to try, no time no money.
Apparently baobao is a good looking with c cup above, able to share any one else?
Old 16-12-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 39
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Bao Bao is one of my regular in Geylang. She has a high resemblance of my sex goddess Hsu Qi. Fucking her is like bonking my sex goddess. Bao Bao knows her stuff well and your money will be well spent
Old 16-12-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jackjackyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I have had Bao Bao who is only a month old in GL … definitely a box office hit. Hard to come by these days as she has the total package - looks, killer bod, service and personality. I shall FR her in due course.

Saw the following WLs -

Bobo - voluptuous, huge knockers, fair, about 1.58m and presentable in the looks department.

Lulu - slim, appears to be sexy, presentable and bonkable for sure.

Kele - slim, about 1.6m tall, fair and presentable

Xiao Yu (not new) - getting prettier with sharp makeup, medium built, and very bonkable. She is a top notch service provider in the league of Fei Fei (ex 58B WL).

Selina - slim, attractive and definitely very bonkable.

No prize for guessing who I will fuck next. Stay tune for my FR if you trust my “no holds barred” style of FR.

Cheers!
Bro, anyone else to recommend that’s of the same as compared to baobao in terms of looks and cup size ( c and above )
Old 16-12-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
AhBoi2023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bao Bao youngest lady at her house with very very good services a gem worth trying out!
Old 16-12-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gamingtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got to meet Bao Bao and as previous FRs mentioned, she is certainly a SYT-kind of beauty. Outside of the great service she is also friendly and easy to get along with. Not the usual cute and bubbly type but more straight shooting which was refreshing. Exchanged wechats and I'll certainly return to find next time, but maybe I will try Selina first.
Old 16-12-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamingtz View Post
Finally got to meet Bao Bao and as previous FRs mentioned, she is certainly a SYT-kind of beauty. Outside of the great service she is also friendly and easy to get along with. Not the usual cute and bubbly type but more straight shooting which was refreshing. Exchanged wechats and I'll certainly return to find next time, but maybe I will try Selina first.
I didnt mention in tele, xiao qiao is also another very good service girl, just that she is more milfy

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 16-12-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gamingtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
I didnt mention in tele, xiao qiao is also another very good service girl, just that she is more milfy
oh yes tried her once before. Not exactly my type looks wise but for those who prefer milfy and voluptous WL can look for her.
Old 16-12-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjackyyy View Post
Bro, anyone else to recommend that’s of the same as compared to baobao in terms of looks and cup size ( c and above )
Bao Bao sets the bar too high. Hard to find a WL who got all the ticks.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-12-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
elasticache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lucky to try the highly raved baobao.

I went in blind and didn’t know how she looks like. when i first saw her, i was pleasantly surprised. She’s definitely the prettiest prc i’ve met so far. (anyone prettier? please intro haha)

Agree that she has a killer bod. When she was giving me bbbj, it really looks like a jav scene, with her perfect body and tied up hair…damn. She even said so herself lol! Accommodating to position and she allowed me to cim as a finish.

rtf: yes
Old 18-12-2023, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
250alwayz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy250alwayz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTF Selina and she kept up her standard! she also likes to be teased and licked. Her BBBJ is mind blowing and she likes to ride on me. She wanted an orgasm today and ride till we both cum. Very good service!
Old 19-12-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 10
Playboy2015 is one of the Best!Playboy2015 is one of the Best!Playboy2015 is one of the Best!

Have tried Bao Bao recently and like all bro said, she is considered pretty and very accommanding to meet your desire. Happily cim and will rtf once got chance.
Old 24-12-2023, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
modnocslol is Cool - loads of Potential

Is selina able to take a bigger than average dick
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1