The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

after watching Manure go top with a very ordinary team, it makes me even more puzzled. This current Liverpool side on paper is surely better than them?

I agree as well, our midfield is really poor. Many fans wanna see Henderson in the middle with Jonjo Shelvey and I share that sentiment. Despite playing well, I don't see Spearing as a game winner. Best we can finish now is probably 6th so yes why not try new things for next season? Shelvey has been recalled from loan and hasn't been given a chance.
Same with Maxi, surely he deserves more game time.

This topic of midfield also makes me wonder, should Aquilani and Joe Cole been allowed to leave on loan that easily as well? Surely they could have provided some creativity we badly need. Selling Meireles was bad too.

I want to be patient with this team but I am getting more worried as games go by.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

bros, always remember that form is temporary but class is permanent.

I'm no big fan of Andy Carroll too and often than not, I do blame him when we are not performing well. With him as a target man, our play is too predictable and he'll always be outnumbered. However, I realize that our midfield has been very poor and as a result, we're not getting enough quality (if not quantity) service into our final third.

We do not have enough width in our midfield and thus there are hardly any crosses from the side. Downing is the only out and out winger I can think of. The other one is maybe Maxi Rodriguez. Dirk Kuyt is a born striker and so is Craig Bellamy. Where were the days when we had natural wingers such as Jermaine Pennant and Albert Riera?

There is also an overload in Central Midfield. Gerrard, Adam, Shelvey, Henderson, Lucas, Spearing, Aquilani (on loan).

I remembered how we were struggling in defence before we signed Jose Enrique. After signing him, there was a balance in the defence with a left-footed left back and right-footed right back. Surely, our midfield will be balanced too with Downing playing left wing and Maxi playing right wing?
Old 12-03-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

I would love to see Downing and Maxi start a game on the wings.

Good mention on Riera, underrated in my opinion. That season we finished 2nd, he was very influential and his understanding with the forward players was pretty good.

This season has proven there is no communication among the players. Downing and Adam especially have not completed easy passes to players in better positions.

I also agree that Carroll is an easy player to mark when our play becomes predictable. At the same time one huge problem I have noticed in recent Liverpool sides, even under Rafa and Uncle Roy is that there are never enough players attacking crosses.
Besides Gerrard, other midfielders are nowhere in sight to attack or get on the end of crosses.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pirambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post

Seriously having drawn a lot of home games and now 2 loses in a row, the manager would have been sacked by now. So what we win the Carling Cup ? The owners of Liverpool FC have made it very clear that they want a 4th spot.

Manager Bashing started-ah
Old 12-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirambi View Post
Manager Bashing started-ah
piss off la. who are you to come to this thread when you aren't even here to give constructive comments?
Old 12-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
I would love to see Downing and Maxi start a game on the wings.

Good mention on Riera, underrated in my opinion. That season we finished 2nd, he was very influential and his understanding with the forward players was pretty good.

This season has proven there is no communication among the players. Downing and Adam especially have not completed easy passes to players in better positions.

I also agree that Carroll is an easy player to mark when our play becomes predictable. At the same time one huge problem I have noticed in recent Liverpool sides, even under Rafa and Uncle Roy is that there are never enough players attacking crosses.
Besides Gerrard, other midfielders are nowhere in sight to attack or get on the end of crosses.
Yes, Riera imo is underrated as well. [I've got no idea why he was sold when he was very influential when we finished 2nd that season. Remember Mark Gonzalez? I liked him a lot as well. Ryan Babel too. I think it's a simple case of not being given enough opportunities to prove themselves.

I agree with you that many of our midfielders don't attack the balls as much as we would like, with Gerrard the exception. Alas, he is getting older as well and we cannot expect the same performance from him like a few seasons ago. Clubs like Man City and Tottenham have more attacking minded midfielders like Modric, VDV and Silva but we only have Gerrard to show.

We need more creativeness in our midfield to bring our strikers into play as well. Look at our midfield when we finished 2nd in the 08/09 season. We had Alonso, Mascherano, Gerrard, Lucas and Benayoun.

Kuyt, Babel, Torres, Robbie Keane and N'Gog were our strikers.

Fast forward to this season and how much the squad lacked in depth!
Old 12-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
piss off la. who are you to come to this thread when you aren't even here to give constructive comments?
Please don't quote him in future. He is on our ignore list so we don't need to read his comments. Quoting him only makes his comments visible to all. You should install anti-virus too to ignore him.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

haha sure bro Xgenre. How do I add him to my ignore list?

I would love to not see his comments too
Old 12-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...otball?cc=4716

Henry demanding top-four finish
August 1, 2011

Liverpool owner John W Henry has warned Kenny Dalglish it would be a "major disappointment" if the club fail 2 secure Champions League football tis season.

Significant investment in new players has raised expectations @ Liverpool, with Jordan Henderson, Charlie Adam & Stewart Downing all arriving as big-money summer captures.

Tat trio will be used 2 support the January arrivals of Luis Suarez & Andy Carroll, brought in 2 replace Fernando Torres, & Henry now expects 2 see a return on his investment.

"It's 2 early 4 us 2 start talking abt winning the league," Henry told Dagbladet. "In my opinion ManU r the 1s 2 beat. They hv a good squad, & look really good.

"Our main goal is 2 qualify for the Champions League. If we don't it would be a major disappointment."
Just a reminder of what the owner said.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24086 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

bro, ten games to go! You do the maths!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
bro, ten games to go! You do the maths!
30 points up for grabs? My math correct? I do hope for a miracle. I'm a fan. Hopeless as it seems at times, I'm a fan. And liverpool is a team of extremes. We like to do things the hard and exciting way.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24086 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
30 points up for grabs? My math correct? I do hope for a miracle. I'm a fan. Hopeless as it seems at times, I'm a fan. And liverpool is a team of extremes. We like to do things the hard and exciting way.
Ha..ha....the problem is the weaker teams in BPL has no fear of the reds even coming to anfield!
Old 12-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, Riera imo is underrated as well. [I've got no idea why he was sold when he was very influential when we finished 2nd that season. Remember Mark Gonzalez? I liked him a lot as well. Ryan Babel too. I think it's a simple case of not being given enough opportunities to prove themselves.
Riera was sold because he called Liverpool a sinking ship under Rafa and pretty much did not want to play for Rafa anymore.

Mark Gonzalez, man I wish he did more. So much hype but never did much. Babel has a wonderful character off the pitch but often was lazy. Let's not forget Kewell too, started well then faded.

We abit suay with wingers haha

I think the last world class winger we had was McManaman.

One player I kinda miss is Cisse. Been watching his games for QPR...damn he is still quick and can still score when given provided chances but sadly was hot and cold at Liverpool
Old 13-03-2012, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SamFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Totally agree...this year defence ok, attackers we have plenty to go by... LS, AC, CB, DK but e midfielders are killing e team... We cant expect magic from SG too much these days but at the very least i thought CA could play better in terms of distribution and set plays... Downing too freaking inconsistent...Henderson plays like hes playing for freakin bottom half team... Maxi n Jonjo dun seem to have enough play time to prove their worth...and who else do we have in midfield?... Nobody... That i believe is a pressing major problem we have this season... Cant blame the 55mil pounds strikers too much if there is no quality from the engine room... They have to work double as hard evry time and so the end of product is frustration... No goals... Dwindling spirit ... Talks of being sold and plans of selling themselves n another year of pissed off frustration for us the hopelessly patient kopites...AAaaaarrregghhhhh
Old 13-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SH1491 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes la i can piss. Open ur mouth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1