The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
better buy a ready move in house....don`t buy a vacant land when nothing is going to build there..
many houses in batam take many many years to build,
some even build half way the developer go MIA
Old 07-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7176 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
as for the bule, did you pay double when you booked a cewe from fishtanks?
last time, lorong 12 , the papi asked for treble..haha!! when you can get free fuck, you still need to ask for info here...you are already a sifu...hehe!!!
Is it a question for me?
In Geylang, yes, they always ask double price to bule. I hate that, so I try to avoid, even if girls are very attractive to me at times (I posted a report in ISG on how I got an incredible Thai in Thalma Rd. for only 35S$!)
In Batam, I dont think I pay the bule tax. Prices from joints are the same for everyone.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
in front of harbourbay...off the main road towards planet holiday....near a morning bakery...the streetwalkers only come out at night....for curioisity`s sake, ah pek may ask about the prices for bros`s here...
but don`t get me wrong, even they pay me, ah pek will not want these sorts of thrash...hehe!!!!
that is she or shemale
batu ampar streetwalkers
Old 07-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha, free fuck is for the ang mo who posted only 2 posts...hehe!!!
Yes I know. Sorry if I look new and unreliable. I never posted on Sammy, but I posted very long and many reports on ISG, where I have 500+ reports from all around the world.
Pls try to have a look at my posts in the ISG forum on Batam (I have the same nickname there), beginning from 1-2 years ago. I bet you'll like and even find them useful.
Thank you all for your help!
Old 07-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
that is she or shemale
batu ampar streetwalkers
They are girls. If we are talking about the same place, I have been there one time by ojek. I asked the driver to take me off track to see some different scene. It's a dark road that goes up hill. Girls are not very attractive nor appear clean, if we compare with what we find at MPs like Indah2.

In Batam, there are also some "lady houses", that is just plain brothels. I visited 2 of them, located close to Nagoya. Sorry, but I cannot remember the exact location. I think one is in Jodoh and the other not far from Pasar Indu. The way to find them is asking a good ojek driver.

They look the same: old house, door in a small alley. 3 floors with poor dingy rooms where girls sleep or sit waiting customers. Girls are not comparable to those in massage joints. I was asked 50k for short time or 400k (!) for booking.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
vscelwan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
it is not worth to buy house in batam as investment.
only buy if you want to stay or for future stay.
Thanks for the advice. I will look into it again before do anything... Meantime it seems like it is more economical to rent a house there if I consider to stay batam on/off.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vscelwan View Post
Meantime it seems like it is more economical to rent a house there if I consider to stay batam on/off.
remember to report your stay with the polisi if you stay in a rental house.
need photocopy of your passport and white card.
they will issue a white paper with your detail and address of staying.
per report valid for one month. but if you are out of batam
and in to batam, you need to report again, even within one month.
used to be 40k, now not sure.

seen few cases of sporean kena caught with that.
fail to report their stay in residential housing or kost.
normally fine SGD 2000 but can be nego
Old 07-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
remember to report your stay with the polisi if you stay in a rental house. need photocopy of your passport and white card.
they will issue a white paper with your detail and address of staying.
per report valid for one month. but if you are out of batam
and in to batam, you need to report again, even within one month.
used to be 40k, now not sure.
Thanks fyi, staying the rental house in batam need to report here and there. Cewek also need to report to polisi if we stay together or just me only need to report to polisi?
Old 07-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks fyi, staying the rental house in batam need to report here and there. Cewek also need to report to polisi if we stay together or just me only need to report to polisi?
only you, foreigner only.
stay hotel dont need.
as for staying together with cewk in house / kost,
if you seldom go there, still ok. but if very often or long period stay
better get a marriage cert. aka buku nikah.
sometime if your neighbor dont like you, they may sabo you
couple staying together without marriage will kena "extort" by
the polisi also against the religion rule.

bro, just some additional info for you
to play safe in batam
Old 07-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
if very often or long period stay better get a marriage cert. aka buku nikah.
sometime if your neighbor dont like you, they may sabo you.
my cewek is for simpan not for marriage... At this moment not intend to get marriage with my cewek. That mean we can't stay together.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
my cewek is for simpan not for marriage? At this moment not intend to get marriage with my cewek. That mean we can't stay together
be nice and humble to the people around your house.
try to know the surrounding and choose a suitable area.
cewek themselves should know which area is a better choice.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
be nice and humble to the people around your house.
try to know the surrounding and choose a suitable area.
cewek themselves should know which area is a better choice.
Thank for your valuable information. It's great help to me.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thank for the explanation, Can you explain following...Thanks
1) It's applied to all the indonesian they need to renew every 30 years or it's only applied to the foreigners?
2) if foreigners to purchase the house is there other hidden cost that we need to pay? In Msia, foreigner need to pay addition RM$12K on top of the purchase price.
3) I can't buy those resale house in Batam? Buying from housing developer, it's will take 3~4 years for them to complete to build the house and time to wait for approval from the athority before we can move in.
1) Apply to all houses in INDONESIA
2) There are no hidden cost, if you considered the legal fee and stamp duties and property tax. Property tax bery bery cheap only.
3) Ofcourse buy resale property. I said 30 years based upon time the house completed, not on the time you purchased. Best will be get 1 ready to move in condition, for some1 not familar with Batam and dun know taht many people, doing renovation can be a freaking nightmare. I know of one SGP man spend double the amt he bought a hse, 6-8months renovate still not finished.

Quote:
it is not worth to buy house in batam as investment.
only buy if you want to stay or for future stay.

Places like nagoya and baloi centre, now around 200juta above.
some even as high as 300juta.
If you hoping for price increase, maybe can forget about it. Good thing is houses in Batam many sell, buy in SGD. A house in Sukajadi can rent out S$800 a month if fully furnished. Some in Dutamas can go around same price. There are lucky people that rented out their newer houses around Tunas to companies like AMTEK for over 1K. But if you consider urself staying in the house, and saving on the rentals, hotel cost and such, by the time you see it off, even at same price, you did not make money but saved a certain figure. However, be reminded that utility, water is still ok, considered cheap, but for power there is a minum charge, you use ot dun use they charge you the min. amt, depending on the total AMP you applied for, can be 10AMP, 16AMP, 20AMP etc.

Quote:
Report to police only apply Foreigners. IF rental house, the owner should have informed the RT, RW, (sort of village headman) or your cewek should inform them. It will be a good idea to know who is the pak RT at where you rented your house and can approach him for help for some matters like KTP and others.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
It will be a good idea to know who is the pak RT at where you rented your house and can approach him for help for some matters like KTP and others.
CNY around the corner, better dont know them first..
Old 07-01-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Amsterdam101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
only you, foreigner only.
stay hotel dont need.
as for staying together with cewk in house / kost,
if you seldom go there, still ok. but if very often or long period stay
better get a marriage cert. aka buku nikah.
sometime if your neighbor dont like you, they may sabo you
couple staying together without marriage will kena "extort" by
the polisi also against the religion rule.

bro, just some additional info for you
to play safe in batam
Does Indonesia have a 'proximity' law like Malaysia, where unmarried couple in same hotel room can kena arrested?

When walking around Nagoya, sometimes cewek wants to hold my hand I feel a bit uncomfortable not knowing how the locals see it. I know for sure if in more conservative countries in the Middle East, it would not be prudent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread