The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2024, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 2
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!
Re: Girls in 1654A

Let me share my experience bros - I had a regular girl whom I RTF more than 10 times and we became super close that she provided me with some exclusive services. We will facetime to chat at night and she sometimes even provide me with a free show for me to DIY when I am too busy to go down.

Subsequently, there was once I heard of a new girl in her house and went to try. My regular got to know of it and became really upset. She send me some angry msgs to xxx me and then blocked me on WA

My suggestion now is - if you wish to rotate around different girls within the same house, then dun be too close to anyone from the start. Dun let them have the feeling of exclusivity right from the start to prevent any misunderstanding.

This way, you can enjoy good service and also try different girls periodically.
Old 02-01-2024, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 14
chinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Let me share my experience bros - I had a regular girl whom I RTF more than 10 times and we became super close that she provided me with some exclusive services. We will facetime to chat at night and she sometimes even provide me with a free show for me to DIY when I am too busy to go down.

Subsequently, there was once I heard of a new girl in her house and went to try. My regular got to know of it and became really upset. She send me some angry msgs to xxx me and then blocked me on WA

My suggestion now is - if you wish to rotate around different girls within the same house, then dun be too close to anyone from the start. Dun let them have the feeling of exclusivity right from the start to prevent any misunderstanding.

This way, you can enjoy good service and also try different girls periodically.
WL may have many regulars. Why punter need to stick to one
Old 02-01-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Let me share my experience bros...

...This way, you can enjoy good service and also try different girls periodically.
Actually, I was regular of Chu Chu eons back and she asked me to try her BFF in the same house. Even suggested 3P.

Bottom line, it really depends on the girl. Some will mind, some won't.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 02-01-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 2
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Actually, I was regular of Chu Chu eons back and she asked me to try her BFF in the same house. Even suggested 3P.

Yup I think if the other girl you try is her BFF, she wouldn't mind.

But if she views the other girl as a competitor, then she will buay song that you rotate.

End of day its still your own money and your call.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Chu Chu... She was my 1st PRC experience in G, bro!
Since then i stick to PRC till now. Very rare trying others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post

Old 02-01-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
youngkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you seniors for all your input and sharing your experiences

I guess it’s safer to stick to your regular than rotate & find alternatives at other houses since the risk of bad service is high
Old 02-01-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

1654A Selina

Look : Seductive
Body : Tall and slender
BJ : 7/10 + 1/10 for her seductive look
FJ : 9/10, fulfil my fantasy
GFE : 7/10
RTF : Yes

Feel like Pre-covid those good time
Old 04-01-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1381 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Selina and Xiao Qiao is the incontestable combo. No need to try others.
Old 04-01-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
youngkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
They work well for tarma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Selina and Xiao Qiao is the incontestable combo. No need to try others.
Old 04-01-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1643 / Power: 16
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngkid View Post
They work well for tarma?
Why don't you try once & find out for yourself? You been asking countless and endless qns about the PRC girls and I haven't seen a single FR from you so far.

You doing thesis on prostitution ah? For God sake just spend $200 for 1 session and you will find out the answer

Quote:
Has anyone tarma baobao and Selina together? Wanna know if they can work together?

Or is it possible to arrange back to back 1h session with baobao then Selina? Thought of doing there but feel abit awkward later the ladies not happy haha
Quote:
New comer? Not inside the list of girls here. Hope you guys can share FR!
Old 05-01-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR: BAO BAO @ Geylang L16H54A

My first ever Maiden Bonk at 1654A.

Read all her previous FRs in this thread before trying her and glad to say that most of it are true from my personal experience.

PROS
-OKT allows pre-booking of slot by phone
-The resemblance to Shu Qi is there. About 60% IMHO
-Looks about 26-27 IRL but definitely older than 25
-Skin is very fair. Face and body complexion is great.
-Great service overall. Helps you soap up, hang your clothes, kisses you as she welcomes you, dry your body
-Shower special includes kneeling BBBJ
-Catbath is thorough and she'll lick all over your body from ears, nipples, back, thighs, calves etc.
-Lubed HJ alongside AR was great (I'm not into AR but the feeling was shiok)
-BBBJ was decent with enough suction and speed variations, plus she'll lick and suck your balls & pays attention to shaft
-DFK is allowed
-Allow you to caress, knead, suck her boobs & nipples
-Tighter than average pussy and can take a hard pounding though not for long
-Comms is great for Chinese speaking bros
-Ceiling and side mirrors in the room provides a visual feast during BBBJ / FJ / Foreplay

CONS
-DFK is not full on. More of lite DFK with some slight tongue. She pushes you back if you want to go french deeper
-Boobs are enhanced and are slightly abit too firm for my tastes
-GFE feels commercial. Calls you bao bei and moans during sex but it doesn't feel authentic
-Average to low stamina and can't CG for long
-Slight tummy and looks 10% chubbier than photos (a fellow senior bro shared with me)

Overall she's a great bonk and i can see why she is the top AP of the house.

The cons i listed above is just me being nit picky and aren't big concerns nor deal breakers.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 06-01-2024 at 01:56 PM.
Old 06-01-2024, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 10
KinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant future

Bao Bao L16 H54A

Walked in just nice she's available and I decide to choose her.
Looks like she's in her late twenties, great skin tone, and complexion.

Service was top-notch. She's super helpful, from soaping up to hanging clothes, even greeted me with kisses.
The shower was something else special, including a thorough catbath covering every spot imaginable.
Like other bros FR mentioned, the kneeling BBBJ during the shower was a standout.

During the session, the lubed HJ and AR were surprisingly good, even though AR isn't usually my thing.
BBBJ was decent, with good suction and speed variety. She's detail-oriented, pays attention to my balls, shaft, and loves some DFK.
Plus, she's cool with caressing and nipple play.

She's tighter than usual, can take a good pounding but not for an extended time.
Great for Chinese-speaking folks and the room setup with mirrors amps up the visual fun during the action.

Overall a 8.5/10 solid experience in my books.
Old 07-01-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
iceman6666 is a splendid one to beholdiceman6666 is a splendid one to beholdiceman6666 is a splendid one to beholdiceman6666 is a splendid one to beholdiceman6666 is a splendid one to beholdiceman6666 is a splendid one to beholdiceman6666 is a splendid one to beholdiceman6666 is a splendid one to behold

Xiao Qiao is one wild lady. Not exactly young, looks like in her mid 30s, slightly saggy boobs but body still tight. Service is top notch, everything you can expect from CAT 200. DFK, ass rim, full body catbath, long and deep blow job, riding, and takes a long and hard pounding. Totally mind-blowing experience with a friendly can-do attitude.
Old 07-01-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman6666 View Post
Xiao Qiao is one wild lady. Not exactly young, looks like in her mid 30s, slightly saggy boobs but body still tight. Service is top notch, everything you can expect from CAT 200. DFK, ass rim, full body catbath, long and deep blow job, riding, and takes a long and hard pounding. Totally mind-blowing experience with a friendly can-do attitude.
What she lacks in her looks and youth departments, she more than made it up in her solid service.😉

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-01-2024 at 01:42 AM.
Old 07-01-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10966 / Power: 11
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
What she lacks in her looks and youth departments, she more than made it up in her solid service. ��
Is she the milf who always wear long body hugging dress?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1