The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2012, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
making dragon baby via phone call or online?
bx kg o sing nhe... ong oi.

Go PCC then use DHL to send over, ask her use artificial insemination swee bo this idea???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 22-02-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Go PCC then use DHL to send over, ask her use artificial insemination swee bo this idea???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Good idea! Must propose this biz venture with DHL. DHL need to invest in deep freezer for this job. The real problem is that the lady staffs will use it first then we will see alot of little KTs running around the world.

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 22-02-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lucky I opposite of u, every year I grow younger and need syt's pussy juice instead of milk to keep me going

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Can tell me your wonderful method? I also want to get younger everyday! Now a day every morning wake up so tired until I go work also sian liao

Old 22-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Now a day every morning wake up so tired until I go work also sian liao
Every morning i wake up horny, turn around no VB for me..... huhuhu.... at night go homeground, see vb but cant perform due to drinking beer.... huhuhu.... So when the VB u wan to intro me coming to sgp?????

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 22-02-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

this juice now got sell in NTUC fairprice .... go and grab few bottles now

Quote:
Lucky I opposite of u, every year I grow younger and need syt's pussy juice instead of milk to keep me going

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 22-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Every morning i wake up horny, turn around no VB for me..... huhuhu.... at night go homeground, see vb but cant perform due to drinking beer.... huhuhu.... So when the VB u wan to intro me coming to sgp?????
Who ask you to drink so much at nite until you cant perform! You should like me only drink 1/2 mug and still sober enough to screw around. Anyway, call me next time if you cant perform, I promise to shout your name when I shoot

As for the gal, I still got no news leh, like you I also want to see her. Now she hear from her friends got very strong wind blowing thruogh our playground so now she hesitating to come early despite the fact I told her someone wants to bao her (You). Will keep you inform

Old 22-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 19
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post

woowoo brudder i wan to kno wich ntuc hav, i go dere now
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 22-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
like that is very expensive leh...
Old 22-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Every morning i wake up horny, turn around no VB for me..... huhuhu.... at night go homeground, see vb but cant perform due to drinking beer.... huhuhu....
Next time wake up feel horny, make a phone call to your vb to make a booking for HH fcuk. No need to wait till night time, drink beer, tired already cannot perform.

Afternoon free, dun go HH ktv. Just call your vb to go ks. After ks, shower fresh fresh liao can go JC/GL hook new vb for next HH fcuk again...

who knows that the vb may charge you HH rate for ks as well. Like that you still can save money
Old 22-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20439 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No need $$$ & so mah huan lah, si kukubird just volunteered to be poke / chak liao : so own time own target go ahead
Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

NNKC wu wa eh tai chi meh !!!!!

Chak and poke different hor

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 23-02-2012, 07:49 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can tell me your wonderful method? I also want to get younger everyday! Now a day every morning wake up so tired until I go work also sian liao

Cannot, no choice hav to be sell-fish wait everybody grow younger then I got mor competition liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:

So next time u do opposite lah, morning drink beer then at nite go homeground bonk

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 23-02-2012, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post

Wah kaoz wait NTUC sue you for defamation then u know.......

Unless their sales go up tremendously then maybe they will give you flee vouchers

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-02-2012, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
I promise to shout your name when I shoot

Oh no another Bird-Men in the making, champion liao Have to change your nick to Bird Star liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-02-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
woowoo brudder i wan to kno wich ntuc hav, i go dere now

Nowadays Pigs can really fly u know thats why I always go some drinking pubs and try to order Pig's Wings aka "Ter Sit" then the waitress look at me blur

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1