The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-10-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
I thought you gave up on her

And Yes she's hard to book now as she has set a new standard of service.
I made that booking after i got a PM from kind and trusted bro. No regrets...she is good.
Old 25-10-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
MR for meizi

http://www.shenhua69.com/meizi/

The recently cohort of MLs just didn't work out for me, even the rtm ones seemed a bit distracted (not sure if cos of the ops). Shortlisted a few and next up was meizi.

From her MRs, it was easy to guess her location that suited me a lot. Used to visit this area a few times a week 1 year ago and certainly one with fond memories. Not too convenient if MRT is the preferred mode of transport. Ample parking for drivers and wide variety of eateries around so it was easy to wait discreetly if need be. Very new apartment with self-service keypad. If there was any cause for concern, probably the security guard from the opposite condo.

Communication was clear from first point of contact until reaching her doorstep. She even informed beforehand that she needed to start our session slightly later. I suspect the dude before me was going to be late so...

I have seen various photos of her since donkey months ago and to be honest was a bit disappointed when I saw her in person. Her face was broader and flatter than I envisioned her to be. Must have set my expectations too high - I still consider her one of the better looking ones amongst those I shortlisted/visited the last couple of months. She looked more like this picture (as attached with this MR) from her sh69 ad than the rest.

Her room was not too big but cosy; bathroom was shared but can direct access - showered alone. Once in the room again she asked if I wanted 1x or 2x HJ - considered a rarity nowadays I feel. Opted for 2 and no question asked she disrobed while I laid on the bed. She was moderate in all aspects - not slim, not fat, not tall nor short. Her skin was smooth and fair, and she smelled nice. Her natural B cups were soft and subtle to touch; the gap in between looked a bit wide though. HJ not much variation and no follow through at the ending. She was chatty but we lacked chemistry somehow, we can probably work on this if there is rtm. Plus point was that roaming signal was good; and the room was adequately lited so visuals was good as well. Audio wise she provided moaning but sounded a bit too pretentious for my liking (but at least she tried )

Massage wise nothing to shout about but I wasn't there for that in the first place. Started with the back and then the "salon shampoo" position as she did my head and shoulders. Finally back to prone position for hdly and possibly the finale in the same position. However, I preferred to be "interactive" so reverted back to same position as when we did shot #1.

Service oriented ML I must say - offered a cup of water and no HP usage during the session. With some minor glitches that could be exclusive to this first session. Definitely high priority during days I need more than one happy ending.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 25-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
OMG888999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My mr on Ini

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=5689383
http://liltigersden.com/ini/

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Massage:7/10
Have a great session with her yesterday. She is really young n pretty. Very chatty even though is my first time with her.

RTM: YES 100%
Old 25-10-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MR for meizi

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
oh yes. One of my fav for infinity HDLY
Old 25-10-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8223 / Power: 12
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Xiao Pi Qiu 小皮球 (SH69) / Xiao Wan Zi 小丸子

SH69
http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaopiqiu/
http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=539206
SLG
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/xiao-wan-zi-massage/
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=563250

Have been reading her past MRs and knew that she is good on massage. As a massage lover, so I decided to give her a try. 

Her location is easy to locate and near to an MRT station and yet not in the hot areas. Followed her instruction to the designated spot for her 'verification' and was guided by her to her unit.

Once stepped in, the first tthing I saw was a sweet SYT with a pair of big eyes and long hair. I like it. She greeted me with a white blouse and black miniskirt. It immediately gave me a cute young office girl feel!!

You can request her to help you shower but NOT SHOWER TOGETHER . Anyway I showered alone while she was waiting for me outside the toilet. I can't help but keep staring on her nice legs. :P

She really gave me a super hard massage which is comparable to those proper Thai massage. Only one word - Shiok! As mentioned by another bro, massage wss done in her living room. Make sure you lie down to a position that you can see the big mirror!!

Of course, she is chatty as well. And her bubbly character made me felt going back to the school days.  BM was done nicely with het pair of B+. Nice smell ftom her hair while it was blushing my face occasionally. 

After flipping over, a short JG was done. Not sure how to comment but she seemed to be quite well verse on it. 

HJ was done with her lying beside me. I can't help to but keep smelling her hair while my hands playing with her boobs. Forgot to mention that she has already removed all her clothes except her panty.

After my release, showered alone and got a hug from her before leaving her place. No short change and usage of phone during my visit. I am sure I would visit her again. 

Last edited by NZKiwi; 25-10-2015 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Help you shower not equals to shower together :)
Old 25-10-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HearthstoneSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, any MR on her? Anyone tried?
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/lucy-massage/
Old 25-10-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Guppie888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just RTM her today, here's her MR to share with bro here.

http://sglovecity.com/?p=260

Looks: 8/10. My type of Girl, slim enough but not too skinny, boobs is ample.

Figure: 7/10. Quite ok, i like how she look, perfect for me.

Roaming: 9/10. 4G Autoroam, good and accomodating

HJ: 7/10. Good and slow, with sensual feel, she will make sure you feel good, she will rub your dick on her breast and play with it. Looking at her rubbing my cock on her breast makes me damn good, in the end shoot on her breast. Sibei song.

Massage: 9/10. Good enough but can improve more, make do with her GFE, she will ask you how's the strength.

Attitude/GFE: 8/10. Great GFE, i really like to chat with her, nice attitude, shower for you before and after. and help me take out my clothes and hang nicely

RTM: YES!!!

Room: She has her own apartment, very spacious and easy to find. Remember to put coupons, there very on the ball.

She just arrived 1-2weeks, and really nice lady, will definitely recommend to bros here, she is definitely a gem, may become Ang Pai soon, better try before she gets busier.
Old 25-10-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 21
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HearthstoneSiao View Post
Guys, any MR on her? Anyone tried?
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/lucy-massage/
Another FL turned ML
Old 25-10-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 18
sexykido is a splendid one to beholdsexykido is a splendid one to beholdsexykido is a splendid one to beholdsexykido is a splendid one to beholdsexykido is a splendid one to beholdsexykido is a splendid one to beholdsexykido is a splendid one to beholdsexykido is a splendid one to behold

Have anyone tried her before? Seen her for quite some time, and on a few sites, but cant seem to find any FR here.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xia-tian-massage-hj/
Old 25-10-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
Another FL turned ML
So what? If a FL chooses to convert to ML, she is no more offering FL services. Knowing her past does not help with the bro experience.
If someone says an ang pai ML previously was a FL, does it help a bro experience with her? Probably will affect more than helping.
Old 25-10-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future
Re: 小皮球 / Xiao Wan Zi 小丸子

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Visited 小皮球 / Xiao Wan Zi 小丸子 recently. Promised to write her a MR.
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=539206
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=563250

Heard about her for quite a while. Finally booked her in an afternoon during the time when the Moon was gone.

Her place is close to a MRT station, and not in those popular areas. Received clear instructions from her and proceeded to her apartment which is new. When she opened the door, I saw her in loose oversized white singlet and was immediately attracted by her C cup boobs which could be seen from the side of the singlet. Straight away felt stimulated and quickly went for a shower.

She stayed alone. That few days her bedroom aircon was faulty, so she moved her mattress to the living room floor like Clearly. With the mattress directly in front of the full height large mirror, I felt it is a better location than the bedroom Hope the mattress stays there even after her aircon has been fixed.

I opted for 2 shots. Normally for other ML the first shot will be a quick one. But for XPQ she ensured I slowly enjoyed it which I did.

After the first shot, washed up, she started the massage. Do not be fooled by her petite size. She has strength in massage which I had to tell her to be softer on my body. She is famous for her massage skills. No need to say more here. We chit chat while she massaged until we realised only left 10 minutes. Quickly started with the second shot. Again a sensual HJ finished me off

Look: Cute pretty SYT
Body: Nice body with stimulating 34C cup
Massage: Great skill and strength
HJ: Slow and erotic
GFE: Hight GFE with a lot of TCSS
Other: Do not use phone at all
RTM: Sure

My only regret is why I never visit such a nice gem earlier. Luckily she will be here for a while, and I look forward to my future sessions with her.
After my first visit to her a few days ago, I could not tahan and made another visit today.

This time we first chit chat on the sofa for a while. Then I requested for her to shower for me (not shower together) which I did not try last time. She washed my body thoroughly, including my little brother which felt like a mini HJ there. Too bad the mattress had already moved back to the bed because some bro complained living room too cold.

Next was the usual good massage from her, followed by the steamy sensual part which I will not say much here.

I left feeling satisfied after another great session with her.
Old 25-10-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 24
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykido View Post
Have anyone tried her before? Seen her for quite some time, and on a few sites, but cant seem to find any FR here.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xia-tian-massage-hj/
su fei
https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=13461171

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 25-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
zandyjack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/diana-massage/

Today just tried Diana from SLG. It is a wonderful experience and I will come back again.

Location: Central, near to North East. I need to spend 1hr travelling time to reach there from west but it is definitely worth it.
Looks: Better than photo. It is young and almost perfect. 10/10 to me.
Figure: Petite but have good asset. I like the boobs and the nipples are amazing.
Massage: 8/10. First with some sensual massage then oil massage. The kneeling massage has a lot of patterns. After you have happy ending, she will give you a head and shoulder massage.
HJ: 10/10. During the massage session, she will occasionally do some teasing, like grab my hand to touch her boobs. This is the first time I have experienced this and it is hard to forget. Then she finished me at 69 style while both of my hands are massaging her boobs.
GFE: 9/10. Leave with a hug.
Old 25-10-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bmsc2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Any recommendation for good ML who can help with more than 1 shot? Thanks!
Old 25-10-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
Justice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any good ML recommendation for BBBJ? All the while trying LTD girls but no BBBJ.

Noticed quite a number of girls from this aliciaangel site provide that. Anyone tried any of the girls.? Dying for a good blow better still cim from a syt. Reminisces the time when IF was still around. Tried so many of the girls there that provided pretty good BBBJ especially yangyang with Fantastic stamina.

http://www.aleciaangel.com/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1