The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 07-05-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
so young? zhun bo?
I also did not believe. Until I saw the passport. i told her my birthdate, which she didn't believe. Because we almost have the same birthday. So I showed her my ID and she showed me hers. I triple checked. 1997.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:40 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemobster View Post
I also did not believe. Until I saw the passport. i told her my birthdate, which she didn't believe. Because we almost have the same birthday. So I showed her my ID and she showed me hers. I triple checked. 1997.
lol so rare to find real SYT
Old 07-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

2nd RTF Ray TB

Woke up for service early in the morning and after that, felt horny as hell.
Contacted OKT for lunch time slot and luckily being Sunday, there was a opening. Flew down and was greeted by a horny Ray who was wearing a black spaghetti top which exposed her longkang. I texted her earlier I was on my way lol but I followed the booking and entry SOP, of coz.

Went to her room, immediately stripped her top and makan her boobs for lunch in standing position.We are almost of the same height. She moaned away as we frenched, I nibbled at her hardened nips and slowly pulled down her panties and gave her pussy a good raba raba. After a short while, I pushed her down to kneeling position, she auto unzipped my bermudas and started her heavenly BBBJ (Definitely what she is best at). All these before shower lol, I am clean though. We were machiam like 2 horny rabbits waiting to hump each other lol.

Capped on and stripped her totally naked and began firing away fast and furious over all the bed. My 1st shot was done at 15 mins. Maybe too steamed due to the intense foreplay lol. As per SOP, unloaded in Ray's mouth without any complaints before we proceeded for shower. She held all my seeds in her mouth before spitting them off at the shower cubicle's floor. What a waste. Next time, I need to coax her to swallow them.

After shower, she gave me a decent massage, tcss in Engilsh before i dozed off. Too tired and too old liao.
By the time, i woke up, alamak, there was only 30 -40 mins left. Siao liao.
Quickly, Ray aroused my dick and blew away!!! Capped on but despite our best efforts, I was unable to complete the 2nd shot, my engine took too long to warm up. Left with 10 mins, went for a hasty shower, tipped her and left contented to have bonk her again.

She always made me happy and really comfortable, dont know why though but I will be back for her again and again. Loves her GFE, its really enticing!!! As always, i rate her highly at least 9 for her overall package. Only con, cannot be changed, is her enhanced boobies. If only they were natural then she is perfection........
Old 07-05-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Many are keeping Jojo to themselves by not sharing FRs.
Decided to share my sex-capade wif Jojo last week since some Bro said not many FRs for her. Oh well, think I owe her 1 since it's quite a pleasant experience for me. Here it goes:

Had Jojo for dinner last Sun afternoon. Think it's her 2nd day @ work. I tried to book her in the morning was surprised that the nxt available slot was 6pm. Think Bro KOC88's FR too gd alrdy.

Look: 8/10 SYT looks, abt 90% similarity to 1st display pic
Body: 9/10 Pretty much my fav kinda girl. All natural B cupper (or btwn B-C) Soft and nice to grab. Nice slender figure & fair skin.
Shower: More or less SOP cos it's a shared toilet & all 3 ladies sharing it so dun expect much action inside.
BBBJ: 8/10 Nice and slow, wif quite alotta focus on balls sucking & licking. I ain't much of a fan of BJs so I won't rate her on this.
Frenching: 9/10 Allowed, & it's quite scintillating!
FJ: Gotta understand that she's new to this industry (according to her la), so she's quite green in terms of the bonking. Plead for me to be gentle on her cos she claims that my 2IC quite big for (whatever la), so I didn't exactly go full gear on her. The whole experience for me is like bonking my girlfriend or F**k buddy for the 1st time. Release my load after like 25mins of bonking & we're both sweating. We lay in bed cuddling, chatting & resting, had no idea time passed really fast when I'm left wif only 15mins. No time for bonking so she offered to massaged me. Piano fingers but @ least she tried.
GFE: 10/10 She seems like a really nice lady, very attentive & accommodative to ur needs. Her English is not that good so Bros who speaks some Thai might find it easier to converse wif her.
RTF: Most definitely but seems like she's very fully booked now.

Anyway, I juz wanna say that not writing FR for lady doesn't mean not sharing the goodness. I knew full well that she's gonna be a hit wif alotta Bros & she alrdy had FRs written for her. I exchanged LINE wif her & she told that she had been busy since she's here. As a result, I didn't think writing a FR for her wld aid her cause much. Pardon me for saying this, Bro LeeHsienLoong, but I don't think u had much associations wif many FLs. If u had talked to them enuff, u wld hav know that many of them, despite desperate for $$$, wld find it hard to take 10+ customers a day. It's excellent for the OKT, but really hellish for the girl. If u wanna maintain her gd services & energy, u wldn't wanna shagged her out. Besides, y do u really rely on FRs these day? There can be 3-4 FRs for a girl in this thread, but they can all be fake. Furthermore, the experiences vary for individuals. One man's meat might be another man's poison. Take each FR wif a pinch of salt. Oh well, juz my 2cents opinion. No punt intended.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
2nd RTF Ray TB

After sunday "service", you still thinking abt FL service?? Are you serious?
Old 07-05-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
After sunday "service", you still thinking abt FL service?? Are you serious?
I am a sinner!!!!!
Old 07-05-2017, 03:00 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am a sinner!!!!!
you tio KC by ray liao la.... 5555
Old 07-05-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Decided to share my sex-capade wif Jojo last week since some Bro said not many FRs for her. Oh well, think I owe her 1 since it's quite a pleasant experience for me. Here it goes:

Had Jojo for dinner last Sun afternoon. Think it's her 2nd day @ work. I tried to book her in the morning was surprised that the nxt available slot was 6pm. Think Bro KOC88's FR too gd alrdy.
Bro, I think my points were actually what I experienced n factual...if she is good, she is good, right lol??? Just sharing a FR only and yes, please take it with a pinch of salt.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
you tio KC by ray liao la.... 5555
555 i think its my dick that got hypnotised by her mouth n hole
Old 07-05-2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
555 i think its my dick that got hypnotised by her mouth n hole
small head over take big head
Old 07-05-2017, 03:31 PM

Recently 1 of my past fav FL just msg me to recommend her a stable so she can come SG to work, but i check her FB status and notice that she is 8 weeks pregnant so i just ke siao told her some stable boss don't want pregnant girls...

This kind of thing really must be careful... if she really come SG than siao liao
Old 07-05-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
2nd RTF Ray TB

Contacted OKT for lunch time slot and luckily being Sunday, there was a opening. Flew down and was greeted by a horny Ray who was wearing a black spaghetti top which exposed her longkang. I texted her earlier I was on my way lol but I followed the booking and entry SOP, of coz.

....indeed a holey Sunday lol.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
....indeed a holey Sunday lol.
Ok....i shall not do it on Sundays again lol....
Old 07-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
oneshoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshoe View Post
Anyone tried the lesbian tarma from Siam Angels (Bree and Nookie)? Both have good reviews but I am wondering if they are fun together.
Decided to answer my own question.

The answer is yes, they are definitely fun together. They don't do much lesbian stuff but it hardly mattered.

Nookie is wild type. Older but with a sexy body and horny service. Natural boobs.

Bree has a SYT body and face. Tan south thailand skin (i like) and a fantastic figure. Enhanced boobs that look great but feel hard. Also, she is quite tight.

They told me they are sisters. However, on questioning they are actually step sisters (look nothing alike). Damn good tarma. Nookie especially is always doing something sexy. Surrendered my first shot to Nookie about 20 minutes after arriving.

Both are above average at BBBJ. Nookie probably top 10% imo. Both girls kiss passionately.

During round two they kept trying to put on the condom but I told them no because I wanted it to last a while longer. Once Bree finally got it on while I was distracted with Nookie it was game over. They are in the running for my all time best tarma. Bunny and Vodka from TY69 might edge them out a bit but haven't seen them in a year.

I would definitely repeat but tomorrow is Nookies last day

If any bros know where to get Sagami 0.02s L size please message me. Those are my favorite and I have only seen regular size for $27/6 pack which is a crazy price.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
oneshoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Recently 1 of my past fav FL just msg me to recommend her a stable so she can come SG to work, but i check her FB status and notice that she is 8 weeks pregnant so i just ke siao told her some stable boss don't want pregnant girls...

This kind of thing really must be careful... if she really come SG than siao liao
Did you last see her 8 weeks ago?

Uhhhh ohhhhhhhhh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1