The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
where to find myanmar lobang, i thought they are conserative
i also have no idea. i browse through some bro's their reply and posting and looks like only mentioned these places. good luck in your hunt and do keep us update where to hunt.
Old 16-06-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Pennisular Plaza, or where Myanmar food stall is.
Old 16-06-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 14
teli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud of

Haizzz....have been trying lately but no luck lei😂
Old 16-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zhihao91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went out once with this maid, watched movie in the cinema, and immediately hit first base. Continued to chat and she gets really sticky now, saying how much she loves me and keep messaging me throughout the day. I hinted on going to the hotel for some action on her next off day, but she said would like to meet my parents and i meet her parents first before having sex. Turned me off immediately so I pretended that i have a new gf and try to break up with her, she then record her sobbing voice and threaten to commit sucide......Any guys in same situation as me before?
Old 16-06-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhihao91 View Post
Went out once with this maid, watched movie in the cinema, and immediately hit first base. Continued to chat and she gets really sticky now, saying how much she loves me and keep messaging me throughout the day. I hinted on going to the hotel for some action on her next off day, but she said would like to meet my parents and i meet her parents first before having sex. Turned me off immediately so I pretended that i have a new gf and try to break up with her, she then record her sobbing voice and threaten to commit sucide......Any guys in same situation as me before?
Haha funny.
Maid want to see parents? No way la.
Fcuking dreaming la she.

Maybe u get fren or colleague to pose as yr parents Lo.
Or just dump her. Maybe when she know her bluff is called, she will kuai kuai agree to b fcuked.
Old 16-06-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Don't worry she will not commit suside

At most in the wechat her tagline will be "I m silent coz I m hurting n bleeding in side me"

They love to have such quotes
Mushahaha
Old 17-06-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have bonk a lot of pinay n indo maid but never try myanmar maid before. In my perception, they are quite conservative ...they are thin and flatted (like aeroplane field) ...not like pinay or indo the boobs are big and bouncing, .. so i dont really pay attention to them...correct me if i am wrong?
Old 17-06-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Block her call don't be threaten by her n totally don't communicate w her cos she know u kind than use u n don't worry they family more important than u n she won't commit sucide find other maid, when did u hear maid commit sucide cos bf
Old 17-06-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Be nice and reject her , tell her that you're not worth giving up her life for. They are also human beings with emotional feelings , not some free sex toys. Ignore her by acting busy at work or just simply block her and soon you will be forgotten.

If not wrong the next thing will be sending you bloody wrist pictures liao. This type don't mess around better lah , really don't hope one day having the news of bros lying dead inside hotel room murdered by a maid or vice versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Don't worry she will not commit suside

At most in the wechat her tagline will be "I m silent coz I m hurting n bleeding in side me"

They love to have such quotes
Mushahaha
So true about the quotes LOL , then next month you'll see her hanging out with other guys and start posting strong women quotes. It's their cringing way of conveying their message to you and looking for attention.
Old 17-06-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Share her contact with the bros here. I m sure she will be too busy with the bros here and soon forget you. Hahaha
Old 17-06-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Haha funny.
Maid want to see parents? No way la.
Fcuking dreaming la she.

Maybe u get fren or colleague to pose as yr parents Lo.
Or just dump her. Maybe when she know her bluff is called, she will kuai kuai agree to b fcuked.

Yes. These kinds of women turns me off very quickly.
Cut loss and move on.
Old 18-06-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lush2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You cut your wrist and send her the photo. tell her she no need to die. you die first.
Old 18-06-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lush2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first maid, the 4/10, got sent to HK to work. Finally can shake her off. Too ugly to bonk. when suck boobs still can hook her boobs hair in my teeth. Phui!.

The 2nd one.. still on going, but can't stand her also. Getting more and more sticky and unreasonable. Expect me to message her many many times every day. and when I message her, she will ask me why ?feel like slapping her. likes to make up stories say I don't like her, I got other girls blah blah. Then always threaten me say don't contact anymore. Frankly, I hope she mean it when she say don't contact. Ha ha.
Her Cb is very loose Btw.
Old 18-06-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
OdieCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many bros all experts with maids
Old 18-06-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zhihao91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
Be nice and reject her , tell her that you're not worth giving up her life for. They are also human beings with emotional feelings , not some free sex toys. Ignore her by acting busy at work or just simply block her and soon you will be forgotten.

If not wrong the next thing will be sending you bloody wrist pictures liao. This type don't mess around better lah , really don't hope one day having the news of bros lying dead inside hotel room murdered by a maid or vice versa.

So true about the quotes LOL , then next month you'll see her hanging out with other guys and start posting strong women quotes. It's their cringing way of conveying their message to you and looking for attention.
Really thanks all the bros here for the advice. To calm her down, I pretended I was joking with her and manage to talk her out of doing something foolish. After some chatting, she wants to have sex with me. On her off day I will be bringing her to hotel for some action Anyone knows the charges for 3hours for hotel 81 or fragrance hotel near lavender mrt station? First time bringing a maid to hotel. Need my IC right? what about her?

Will share pics here with bros if manage to bonk her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1