The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-06-2016, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by lush2012 View Post
My first maid, the 4/10, got sent to HK to work. Finally can shake her off. Too ugly to bonk. when suck boobs still can hook her boobs hair in my teeth. Phui!.

The 2nd one.. still on going, but can't stand her also. Getting more and more sticky and unreasonable. Expect me to message her many many times every day. and when I message her, she will ask me why ?feel like slapping her. likes to make up stories say I don't like her, I got other girls blah blah. Then always threaten me say don't contact anymore. Frankly, I hope she mean it when she say don't contact. Ha ha.
Her Cb is very loose Btw.
Many are single mum, they used to having natural birth. Surprisingly, some cb isn't loose but some loose like farking the air. These maid have no moral to start with, you are not the only men to screw her, so whether bro here have other gals or not, doesn't really matter to her. Their life is in a mess, having kids leaving them in the kampong and then come here screwing raw with strangers, dreaming of getting a man here to settle down. Some proudly say they can know whether a man has disease or not by looking at their cock, this makes me think of those days when i bonk atb, they say the same things
Old 19-06-2016, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhihao91 View Post
Really thanks all the bros here for the advice. To calm her down, I pretended I was joking with her and manage to talk her out of doing something foolish. After some chatting, she wants to have sex with me. On her off day I will be bringing her to hotel for some action Anyone knows the charges for 3hours for hotel 81 or fragrance hotel near lavender mrt station? First time bringing a maid to hotel. Need my IC right? what about her?

Will share pics here with bros if manage to bonk her
alThough I strongly doubt she'll commit suicide over you, I hope u don't lie to her that you'll bring her see yr parents in order to fcuk her.

If she sticky, dump her after fcuking la.
After all, if these maids can fcuk Bangladeshis in nsa/no future/no love relationships, why can't spore men fcuk them foc??
Old 19-06-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
alThough I strongly doubt she'll commit suicide over you, I hope u don't lie to her that you'll bring her see yr parents in order to fcuk her.

If she sticky, dump her after fcuking la.
After all, if these maids can fcuk Bangladeshis in nsa/no future/no love relationships, why can't spore men fcuk them foc??
Bangla spend a lot on them, you go OT on Sunday and you can see them none of the maids spend money, it is all by the so called "BF" who treats them with all their drinks + after drink session. I once asked the bangla who was cleaning the block how much he sends back home, he said none and he spends it on his "GF" who has a family back home wonder how they survive. I was speechless.
Old 19-06-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

It's high time we have a blanga contribute to this thread and share their conquests lol

Bro pls tell your void deck blanga to register n nick here

Another quote I saw "A smile doesn't mean the person is happy but because simply she has the strengths to face her problems "

What a load of horse shit quotes
Old 19-06-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Really thanks all the bros here for the advice. To calm her down, I pretended I was joking with her and manage to talk her out of doing something foolish. After some chatting, she wants to have sex with me. On her off day I will be bringing her to hotel for some action Anyone knows the charges for 3hours for hotel 81 or fragrance hotel near lavender mrt station? First time bringing a maid to hotel. Need my IC right? what about her?

Be careful she might chewed your cock off

Don't let her do bbbj
Old 19-06-2016, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iloveplump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What to do

Last edited by iloveplump; 19-06-2016 at 06:12 PM.
Old 19-06-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveplump View Post
Who Wants A Place to bonk with privacy ???
There is a catch , PM me to find out!!
what is your T&C, and asking rate ?

just share here la
Old 19-06-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

iloveplump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if i offer you the place, what will u offer?
Old 19-06-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
hanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

You are very weird. You know she's so sticky and yet you still want to bonk her. Later after you bonk her, she use that to threaten you. Then u really die cock stand.

Have you ever wonder why she suddenly want to have sex with you???

Think twice. Dun let your small head do the thinking ok.

You can silent all the people on earth but you cant change the size of your PENIS or add 2 balls to make u a MAN.
Old 19-06-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
alonelyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Going to meet my indo maid fb for some fun now... she going to rape me today... haha....
Old 19-06-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Today the weather seems good.
Going to do some fishing.
Anyone hunting as well?
Good Luck!
Old 19-06-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:

U better think twice bonk her cos ton maid in Sg if after u bonk her n sticky to u or threaten u ?????????? Worth it
Old 19-06-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zhihao91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
U better think twice bonk her cos ton maid in Sg if after u bonk her n sticky to u or threaten u ?????????? Worth it
Now over the message she seems very sweet, and she quite eager to bonk me, say her off next sunday, anyone know if on sunday the hotel near lavendar usually full? Or need to reserve few days early? Particularly the fragrance and hotel 81 lavendar, my first time..
Will take pics and maybe share with bros here if manage to bonk!
Old 19-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Now over the message she seems very sweet, and she quite eager to bonk me, say her off next sunday, anyone know if on sunday the hotel near lavendar usually full? Or need to reserve few days early? Particularly the fragrance and hotel 81 lavendar, my first time..
Will take pics and maybe share with bros here if manage to bonk!
Don't need book , last Sunday I went lavender 81 at 12 noon wait for 20 mins n get room Alr if u don't want wait go early maybe no q too
Old 19-06-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zhihao91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Don't need book , last Sunday I went lavender 81 at 12 noon wait for 20 mins n get room Alr if u don't want wait go early maybe no q too
Thanks bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1