The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 07-07-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
the level of delusion this hoe is in is on another level bros!! if only she knew what a bozo she looks like for making empty threats and repeating them time and again to herself as if she can will it into reality..BWAAAHAHAHAHA.

sure hoe. i know hw much u like to think you're still relevant going abt your make pretend 'sessions' with subs adoring you and shit. if only anyone would pay attn to my pathetic hoe life and donate me some chump change u wish. the only session u havin is with the psyc-ward at IMH where u belong. like is this hoe even srs right nw guys?!? this bitch really think it's so simple to track someone down just by paying hackers. LMAAAAOOO BWAAHHHAAHAHAHAAAA
obv bitch nv heard of hash functions or proxy caching or even how a basic ISP protocol works.

cant blame someone if they want to show the world how stoooopid they really are. if the world is your stage, this hoe jus proved her oyster.
She is delusional and stupid, no need to waste time replying to her
Old 07-07-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
exactly bro! that's y i dun even bother to quote her. im just stating my observations of a bizarre creature blown along by the winds of jest to fellow bros here. im truly shocked and awed at the pure outright stupidity this hoe is spewing and to a certain extent entertained by this circus parody of an 'A' class hoe. HAHAAAHAHAHA BWAHAHAAAHHAHAHA. the ignorance and false bravado, omggg god bless her soul! hope she does noe transacting body for money is nt only derived frm sexual intercourse. some kind samaritan pls find it in yr heart (i noe its hard but pls try) to educate this hoe frm her years of naivety.

got to give her credit for effort on wrting her sob story tho, trying to gain pity for puny chump change cos her imaginary sessions are just so wonderful that it's nets her 10k in 5 days. noble work for a next lv 'A' class hoe considering wad we got here ayyy.

in fact i heard she's so up there that even all the local dommes shun her like the plague when she tried her one trick pony pity shill to borrow money frm them. must be feeling too rich frm all those amazing sessions she's been claming to have with subs who support and 'love' her that have to resort to beg and borrow frm any living thing she comes in contact with.
Old 08-07-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone tried this visiting Domme from Hong Kong fetlife.com/users/572993
?
Old 08-07-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
exactly bro! that's y i dun even bother to quote her. im just stating my observations of a bizarre creature blown along by the winds of jest to fellow bros here. im truly shocked and awed at the pure outright stupidity this hoe is spewing and to a certain extent entertained by this circus parody of an 'A' class hoe. HAHAAAHAHAHA BWAHAHAAAHHAHAHA. the ignorance and false bravado, omggg god bless her soul! hope she does noe transacting body for money is nt only derived frm sexual intercourse. some kind samaritan pls find it in yr heart (i noe its hard but pls try) to educate this hoe frm her years of naivety.

got to give her credit for effort on wrting her sob story tho, trying to gain pity for puny chump change cos her imaginary sessions are just so wonderful that it's nets her 10k in 5 days. noble work for a next lv 'A' class hoe considering wad we got here ayyy.

in fact i heard she's so up there that even all the local dommes shun her like the plague when she tried her one trick pony pity shill to borrow money frm them. must be feeling too rich frm all those amazing sessions she's been claming to have with subs who support and 'love' her that have to resort to beg and borrow frm any living thing she comes in contact with.
Wow! This is getting fun! Keep going dickheads... I'm enjoying the free publicity...

I have been really busy since this drama started... Thanks to dickheads like u.
Continue to fabricates stories cos I'm entertained by your baseless bullshits!

I was kinda of worry that u didn't do as I say to continue the fire but I'm super glad u are so dumb to work accordingly to what I want.

So now u wanted to make the dommes into enemy with me or me hating them? Good try but I don't give a fuck about anyone in this BDSM community at all! U must be fucking retard to think I was even concerns about these FAKE identity!!! I entered BDSM for money and definitely not into making Fake friends!!! U stupid dumbass!

And u are right on 1 thing, I will go to IMH after I hunt u down and kill u which is not too bad a place to stay free, eat free and get stoned on drugs for few years and by then u are already roting 6 foot underground.... Hahaha

I think u are so fucking ignorance to think I can't track u! A piece of advice, do not open unknown emails because u will end up being the flashing red dot on my phone 24/7.

PS* keep going... I don't need u to believe nor I care whether u believe or not, u are ranking in money for me in SG and MY. Keep working for me, u are the perfect free labor slave for me, so DON'T stop ya...

Last edited by Goddessxenia; 08-07-2022 at 11:49 PM.
Old 08-07-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Another free marketing tool for me? I'm thinking that this current marketing campaign is too boring having just 1 dumbass to do my bidding.

Join in the fun!!! I'm wondering if dickheads can keep this 🔥 burning from now till my hosting period from 15th to 18th July? Then there is a good chance I can hit the sales target of my last marketing campaign 2.5 years ago which was driven by dickheads in here.

Be my slave and work for me ya... Keep the pages and conversations going non stop...
Old 08-07-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
the level of delusion this hoe is in is on another level bros!! if only she knew what a bozo she looks like for making empty threats and repeating them time and again to herself as if she can will it into reality..BWAAAHAHAHAHA.

sure hoe. i know hw much u like to think you're still relevant going abt your make pretend 'sessions' with subs adoring you and shit. if only anyone would pay attn to my pathetic hoe life and donate me some chump change u wish. the only session u havin is with the psyc-ward at IMH where u belong. like is this hoe even srs right nw guys?!? this bitch really think it's so simple to track someone down just by paying hackers. LMAAAAOOO BWAAHHHAAHAHAHAAAA
obv bitch nv heard of hash functions or proxy caching or even how a basic ISP protocol works.

cant blame someone if they want to show the world how stoooopid they really are. if the world is your stage, this hoe jus proved her oyster.
Wow, 2 posts for me? Why not more? Go on post more, fabricates more stories... Because u are giving me more ideas to build my session's scenario which helps in roles playing...

Let u in on a little secret, my booking subs has increased the play time from 1 hr to 90mins or 2 hrs because u wrote so well on me. U created so many persona of me and they are excited that I'm a true crazy bitch... Hahaha

Hey u free labor slave, u really so stupid to think my subs pay hundreds to see me smiling being nice, gentle, soft and polite during sessions? A few of my subs think I'm hot and strong, definitely domineering...1 slave even begged to play believe that he is u during our coming session and wanted me to take it out on him like I will to u... Lmao

Keep working your imagination and free labor for me ya... I'm loving it!!!
Old 08-07-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
yolocarpediem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
?
wow she looks legit, not sure how long she will be in Singapore for though. i can't seem to find information on what kind of kinks and plays she offer too. if anyone has reviews please do share! thanks in advance!
Old 09-07-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:

I forgot to tell 1 honest fact so I decided to reply for the 2nd time with this posting of yours.

U are just a frog sitting in the well thinking your world is so big. I bet u are only earning peanut for a month of work which is why u are in here gossiping about others because u are a fucking loser!

Even more a fucking dumbass thinking dommes earns nothing and had to resorts to sell their bodies for money. Go live in your imaginary world and continue to be a lowlife creature aka pathetic loser!

Earning 10k in 5 days is impossible? That's how limited your world is! Those who have seen me when I started out in 2016 knows I made it in the past... And a big thank u to TheBlackOne for my last SG hosting in 2020 because I made it again after so long....

But then again, I might not be able to make it this time for my upcoming hosting without your die hard marketing campaign for me...

So go work harder to promote me, build more persona so that my slaves who is reading your postings will have a better idea for play time during our upcoming sessions. At the same time, u helped to save me the trouble/time of building the mood and flow for my upcoming sessions...

U are so easy to be guided into slavery, for doing my biddings... Don't stop cos my slaves are itching to be u so u have to keep playing your dumbass character till I have no use of u..... hahahahahaha
Old 09-07-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Since borders are open that anyone has info on travelling mistress dropping spore a visit please share it here, thanks
Old 09-07-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Since borders are open that anyone has info on travelling mistress dropping spore a visit please share it here, thanks
travelling mistress? we got ourselves a looney travelling barking bitch instead. HAHAHAAAHAHA. anyone planning to see this hoe ass bitch for her imaginary sessions please have yr eyes wide open and see hw she admittedly herself states she have 0 regard for u her 'slave' or the sm community at large and is explicitly in it only for the money, the antithesis of true great domme.HAHAAAHA out of her own mouth spews where her true passion lies, which is to live off the state like a cockroach and get stoned all day like the useless hoe she is. anyone planning to see this junkie hoe dat defaults to ad hominem garbage the first instinct she gets?? anyone? i think NOT! HAHAHAAA. if only she wishes, HAHAAAAHAAHA omgawd, hw can someone be so dumb than dumber to think tis is good for her marketing. tis hoe is so deprived of attention and love she thinks everyone adores and serves her the moment anyone talks bout her. BWAAAHAHAHAHAH cool story hoe.

anyone wondering if she did really pull her bs one trick pony pity shill frm local dommes can check with yr respective mistress yrself. everyone noes i only state facts and speak the truth. obv bitch too dumb to understand sarcasm when 10k in 5 days is too much for her to comprehend she has to beg for chump change and write pity sob stories jus to get sessions. did she say she was raking it in?!?? 10k in 5 days?!? god bless her pathetic soul!! that should be the most money she ever came in contact with her entire life.HAHAAAHA

Last edited by ILemonic; 09-07-2022 at 12:24 PM.
Old 09-07-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 6
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
?
Boss you mind sharing contact details for those with no fetlife?
Old 09-07-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAz284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Boss you mind sharing contact details for those with no fetlife?
Her Twitter / IG handle is @Flowerambient as stated on the fetlife profile
Old 09-07-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
Earning 10k in 5 days is impossible? That's how limited your world is! Those who have seen me when I started out in 2016 knows I made it in the past... And a big thank u to TheBlackOne for my last SG hosting in 2020 because I made it again after so long....
It's obvious you are having another psychosis episode.
Old 09-07-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
It's obvious you are having another psychosis episode.
Finally u appeared! I thought u die off somewhere. Why is it so quiet here huh? Shouldn't it be more for this Saturday night party?

Feeling sour I made money out of your stupidity plus slavery u? Why do I care if u believe or not? U just have to do what u do best, keep working for me BLACK slave!

U appeared timely because I wanna discuss with u what kind of promotion we should do for my upcoming hosting? The last marketing campaign I gave SGD100 cash discount to anyone who participate in our soap opera and it was a huge success with 10k sitting in my bank...

Unfortunately for this time, cash discount is no longer available. But...

I have some stuff to clear to make way for new ones. Whoever is seeing me for sessions next week can pick what u like for FREE.

1. A set of hands and legs metal cuffs (chrome) - MIC
I bought this in China years ago and rarely use it because it show up on the screen everytime it goes thru the baggage scanner. But I got away with it every time because it resembled a bracelet when its separated. If u add a metal chain to it then it's a perfect slavery chain cuffs. It's condition is 9/10 and u need to get your own padlock.

2. 1 interesting metal hands cuff (chrome) - MIC
I bought this in China for a session in Jakarta in 2018 because I didn't want to carry the above mentioned (1) with me as the airport security is tight. My sub requested for a real metal handcuffs session because he had to feel total restraint and leather cuffs to him is kiddy play. So I got my slaves in China to search a metal handcuffs which doesn't resemble the usual handcuffs so that I have no issues with custom. It took almost a month to find it and I have to fly to Guangzhou to pick it up. I didn't use it anymore because most subs/slaves is intimidated by it. U have to buy a padlock to use it and it's condition is 9/10.

3. 1 Vibrating butt plug with remote (Black) - MIJ
I bought this in HK when I was there for hosting in 2016. It was meant for my recurring SG sub from this forum. He texted me for dinner while I was away in HK. So we arranged to meet when I returned and I bought this as a token of appreciation for his support. On the the day for dinner, he put on this butt plug, with me holding the remote playing him and eating at my favorite Korean restaurant on Dempsey Hill. Then he brought along this during our next session but we never got to use it and he left it to me for safe keeping where it has been lying quietly for 6 years in a corner of my BDSM closet. I cleaned/sanitized it occasionally and it's condition is 8/10.

4. A pair of pointy heels size 42 (Red) - MIC
I bought this red heel and another beige heels for my cross dressing session in Beijing in 2019 when my sub booked me for a 10hrs session (CNY30k). It was a gift to thank him for his generosity for booking 10hrs whereas our 1st session 1 year ago is only 4 hrs. He took the beige color heels and left me this red heels as souvenir and it is sitting in my shoes cabinet for a long time. It's condition is 9/10.

5. Worn Corsets Red, Pink and beige - MIC
I have too many corsets in my closet and I need to remove some to make way for new ones. I have wore these corsets for sessions from 2016 to 2018 in SG and across S.E.A. It's condition is 8/10.

6. Lacy boxer (Red and Black)
I bought lots of these Lacy boxer as Xmas gifts for my subs/slaves during Xmas 2019. I found last 2 pieces in my luggage while repacking it for my return to SG.
It's condition is brand new.

7. Knee length boots (Black)
I bought this pair of super high boots for sessions in HK in 2017. I didn't quite like it because it is super high with a little platform but I was in a hurry. It has traveled across S.E.A, stepped on countless slaves and worshiped by many. A lot of subs/slaves made offer to buy my boots but I turned down their offer because I'm lazy to change boots. As of now, I just bought 4 pairs of new boots so it got to go.
It's condition is 7/10.

I am renewing all my toys, tools, equipments and outfits gradually to prepare for my Europe tour in Nov. So there maybe more to clear during the next few weeks. If u see anything u like during our session, u can ask me for it and I will give it to u when my replacement arrive. As most has known me to be a hygiene freak so all my stuffs has been repeatedly sanitized...

PS* Subs/slaves/Sissy, u know where to find me ya....
Old 09-07-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
travelling mistress? we got ourselves a looney travelling barking bitch instead. HAHAHAAAHAHA. anyone planning to see this hoe ass bitch for her imaginary sessions please have yr eyes wide open and see hw she admittedly herself states she have 0 regard for u her 'slave' or the sm community at large and is explicitly in it only for the money, the antithesis of true great domme.HAHAAAHA out of her own mouth spews where her true passion lies, which is to live off the state like a cockroach and get stoned all day like the useless hoe she is. anyone planning to see this junkie hoe dat defaults to ad hominem garbage the first instinct she gets?? anyone? i think NOT! HAHAHAAA. if only she wishes, HAHAAAAHAAHA omgawd, hw can someone be so dumb than dumber to think tis is good for her marketing. tis hoe is so deprived of attention and love she thinks everyone adores and serves her the moment anyone talks bout her. BWAAAHAHAHAHAH cool story hoe.

anyone wondering if she did really pull her bs one trick pony pity shill frm local dommes can check with yr respective mistress yrself. everyone noes i only state facts and speak the truth. obv bitch too dumb to understand sarcasm when 10k in 5 days is too much for her to comprehend she has to beg for chump change and write pity sob stories jus to get sessions. did she say she was raking it in?!?? 10k in 5 days?!? god bless her pathetic soul!! that should be the most money she ever came in contact with her entire life.HAHAAAHA
Honestly, I was so glad u keep going....
My phone is beeping non stop because of your advertising...

Keep working for me dumbass!

Oh ya, I almost forgot about this while busy replying TheBlackOne. Someone sent me an interesting email this afternoon with attached picture claiming it to be u plus an erotic story.

I don't know who the sender is but he said he is a ladyboy who participated to gangbang u sometimes ago attached with a picture of u seemingly drunk and face not clearly seen. Bending over for the sexy ladyboy to enter u while u taking in another super sexy ladyboy on the front with your mouth...

Was it 3p or 4p with u as the man whore? The picture looks like there is a fourth person who is taking holding the camera.

In his email, he said u chatted them up and was mocking them when u got drunk in some clubs. Which is why they gangbang u. He is on this forum as well
and he hated your disgusting behavior so he sent me this juicy story plus photo.

Anyway, u must have a great time getting fuck your brain out and sucking cock too. I don't know if this email is true but it's funny how much fun this is going to be...

If I still get email with pictures claiming is u and the picture is clear and verify, I will post it here. Unlike u, I don't do things without confirmation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1