The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of
Re: Events In CP

Gong an check ouya on Friday. Last night mayflower check. But just normal checking I don't think anyone got brought back..
Old 05-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold
Events In CP

Except for the few of you whom are dictator proof, who dares to write?
1line FR will need 5000 words essay to substantiate, 5000 words essay will
Need photos to substantiate and so on. I for sure writes rubbish only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
What's there to post when nothing to report in cp haha
Old 05-07-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
chump is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderguy View Post
Gong an check ouya on Friday. Last night mayflower check. But just normal checking I don't think anyone got brought back..
thats good to know… importantly, be safe
Old 06-07-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kucingkurap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

with the recent typhoon, can senior/ CP resident bro's update what had happened to the BBS services? Have they all gone deeper into hiding? or mostly closed shops?
Old 06-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody got more information about Fuhao supposedly having a small flower street already?

SEAJ
Old 06-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmjplayer View Post
Except for the few of you whom are dictator proof, who dares to write?
1line FR will need 5000 words essay to substantiate, 5000 words essay will
Need photos to substantiate and so on. I for sure writes rubbish only.
Why bother... As he always and post to ensure us that this is a OPEN forum loh... Haha

Just treat him as some flies lah..
Old 06-07-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cham is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is CP back already? Nowhere to go after world cup. sianzz
Old 06-07-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhh….. YES!!
Woooo Hoooo!!
Since it is an OPEN forum.....!!

Was sitting around with a couple friends at 85*just shooting the breeze when this guy looked at me and pathetically said “I’m ashamed of you” ….“I’m ashamed of you”

Say what….??!!

Then he stood up, took up a faggot pose, all the while saying the same thing over and over again. Totally weird. I of course just told him – “Just go away weirdo, just go away!!”

But he didn’t go away and he instead kept on repeating the same thing over and over again …which was when my friend took offense and told him to just piss off; but this weirdo just kept on saying the same thing .…which was when my friend told him to Fark off, go to Hell plus a few more other choice words!!

All of a sudden, this nut-job came rushing up to my friend with his fist raised and of course by reflex action my friend just hit him first and took a chair to beat him over the head with it.

Which was when he started squealing like a little girl: “Why you do that, why you do that…I was only gesticulating, I was only GESTICULATING, why you hit me??!!” - whilst one of the two fuglies he had with him pulled him off and the other bodily blocking my friend whilst apologizing profusely. Totally Totally bizarre.

I naturally went up to him and asked him what the hell was the matter with him??!! Which was when he told me through his red, watery eyes “I know you, I KNOW you” all the while nursing the knot he had on his head!! "I was just joking..."

Errr…. Sorry Bub… but I really don’t know you; and even if I did, I totally forgot!!

Then he went on and on and on whilst his two fuglies tried to console him and make him leave…..for at least 20 minutes…. to no avail. Which was when he soooooo bravely told me “I got a knife in my back-pack and unless your friend apologizes to me, I’m gonna stick him!”

Errr…. OK….. and of course that’s when I just got totally disgusted, stood up and told my friend “Hey…he’s got a knife and unless you apologize to him, he’s gonna stick you with it! Oh WOW!!!!

And in the end, he slinked off into the dark as one of his fuglies had left quite early on and the other one was threatening to do the same.

Only later on did I find out who our “Mr. Gesticulating” is!!

LMFAO….. really LMFAO!!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 06-07-2014 at 05:53 PM.
Old 06-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Ahhhh….. YES!!
Woooo Hoooo!!
Since it is an OPEN forum.....!!

Was sitting around with a couple friends at 85*just shooting the breeze when this guy looked at me and pathetically said “I’m ashamed of you” ….“I’m ashamed of you”

Say what….??!!

Then he stood up, took up a faggot pose, all the while saying the same thing over and over again. Totally weird. I of course just told him – “Just go away weirdo, just go away!!”

But he didn’t go away and he instead kept on repeating the same thing over and over again …which was when my friend took offense and told him to just piss off; but this weirdo just kept on saying the same thing .…which was when my friend told him to Fark off, go to Hell plus a few more other choice words!!

All of a sudden, this nut-job came rushing up to my friend with his fist raised and of course by reflex action my friend just hit him first and took a chair to beat him over the head with it.

Which was when he started squealing like a little girl: “Why you do that, why you do that…I was only gesticulating, I was only GESTICULATING, why you hit me??!!” - whilst one of the two fuglies he had with him pulled him off and the other bodily blocking my friend whilst apologizing profusely. Totally Totally bizarre.

I naturally went up to him and asked him what the hell was the matter with him??!! Which was when he told me through his red, watery eyes “I know you, I KNOW you” all the while nursing the knot he had on his head!! "I was just joking..."

Errr…. Sorry Bub… but I really don’t know you; and even if I did, I totally forgot!!

Then he went on and on and on whilst his two fuglies tried to console him and make him leave…..for at least 20 minutes…. to no avail. Which was when he soooooo bravely told me “I got a knife in my back-pack and unless your friend apologizes to me, I’m gonna stick him!”

Errr…. OK….. and of course that’s when I just got totally disgusted, stood up and told my friend “Hey…he’s got a knife and unless you apologize to him, he’s gonna stick you with it! Oh WOW!!!!

And in the end, he slinked off into the dark as one of his fuglies had left quite early on and the other one was threatening to do the same.

Only later on did I find out who our “Mr. Gesticulating” is!!

LMFAO….. really LMFAO!!

SEAJ
Was the dialog in English or mandarin .

Rdgs
Old 06-07-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Why bother... As he always and post to ensure us that this is a OPEN forum loh... Haha

Lol Tuko Jabs, what are you trying to say in the first sentence? Any punter can help? Tuko can't even string a simple sentence together, and still fancy himself a keyboard warrior engaging in cyber fisticuffs lol. Sad lah. All the lard must have crowded out your neurons Tuko.
Old 06-07-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Was the dialog in English or mandarin .

Rdgs
English/singlish

SEAJ
Old 06-07-2014, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Lol Jabba, you sure are a fly when it comes to intelligent discourse. But physically, you are no fly lol. Your 130 kg tub of lard and 50in waist marks you out as a physical monstrosity. Coupled with your snout...and your body odor... well really reminds one of the male tuko lah Jabs

When are you going to start exercising Jabs? rofl
Old 06-07-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
English/singlish

SEAJ
That crazy guy speak English. Wow...

Not much girls in CP nowaday and he stress until like this

Old 06-07-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
That crazy guy speak English. Wow...

Not much girls in CP nowaday and he stress until like this

Maybe that guy is JC
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 06-07-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderguy View Post
In cp currently. Anyone going ktv this couple if days please pm me. Thanks.
do what? book a room and PCC together? that should be fun. lol... just kidding.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread