The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
I think the secret ingredients are:

1) HANG original - Sildenafil
2) HANG foreplay - Tadalafil
3) HANG virgin - Vardenafil

2) Give you foreplay long time
555 and all along I tot Hang was for pre & post drinking binges! Tried "original" once after a night of drinking & shagging - not sure if it made that great a difference. All those pixs of big titties (SYT or that MILF all nice! ) can't wait to come back next week!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 03-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Was watching Nat Geo this morning about Bangkok scam.

The reporter acted to be a normal tourist to lure these ppl to scam him and they secretly video them down.

1) Patpong, ping pong show. The reporter with a local farang who been in BKK long enough to speak Thai. A guy approached them abt ping pong show, "Go 5 mins, no good, no pay." They followed him, once they sat, beer was pushed to them n told them the cost was 100thb for 1 bottle. Within 5 mins they decided to leave but the bill came to 6000thb They argued with the manager, the farang who could speak Thai argued n nego. In the end 1000THB.

2) Jewellery scam near Wat Pho, all tuk tuk there told him temple closed instead he should go "expo".

3) Also near Wat Pho, he was surrounded by pigeon cause there was a man throwing bird food around. The man pushed a handful of bird food to the reporter and asked the reporter to throw to the pigeon. In the end, demanded 500THB, after nego, the reporter paid 100THB.

4) Girlfriend scam, he met a 25 yrs old girl and interviewed her... she mentioned she has 3 bfs, 1 about 65 living in BKK and another 2 in oversea. The 1 staying in BKK gives her monthly 40kTHB.... the rest will transfer money to her regularly.

Welcome to the LOS.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

nice scam and welcome all to bangkok LOS (Land Of Scam)

btw going to PP tmr, any scam like this in PP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

The reporter acted to be a normal tourist to lure these ppl to scam him and they secretly video them down.

1) Patpong, ping pong show. The reporter with a local farang who been in BKK long enough to speak Thai. A guy approached them abt ping pong show, "Go 5 mins, no good, no pay." They followed him, once they sat, beer was pushed to them n told them the cost was 100thb for 1 bottle. Within 5 mins they decided to leave but the bill came to 6000thb They argued with the manager, the farang who could speak Thai argued n nego. In the end 1000THB.

2) Jewellery scam near Wat Pho, all tuk tuk there told him temple closed instead he should go "expo".

3) Also near Wat Pho, he was surrounded by pigeon cause there was a man throwing bird food around. The man pushed a handful of bird food to the reporter and asked the reporter to throw to the pigeon. In the end, demanded 500THB, after nego, the reporter paid 100THB.

4) Girlfriend scam, he met a 25 yrs old girl and interviewed her... she mentioned she has 3 bfs, 1 about 65 living in BKK and another 2 in oversea. The 1 staying in BKK gives her monthly 40kTHB.... the rest will transfer money to her regularly.

Welcome to the LOS.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
nice scam and welcome all to bangkok LOS (Land Of Scam)

btw going to PP tmr, any scam like this in PP?
They dun waste time and effort on this, they will just rob u openly or point a revolver on your head.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They dun waste time and effort on this, they will just rob u openly or point a revolver on your head.
555+ I better stay in hotel and not going anywhere in this case But anyway I dun look rich and worth their effort to rob me na

Yr thai hp whatsapp working? or got local sim?
Old 03-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Yr thai hp whatsapp working? or got local sim?
Both I carry 2 hp with 3 sim cards
Old 04-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:

I think the program is called "SCAM CITY" (http://tvguide.starhub.com/) where this reporter goes to cities around the world notorious for certain types of scams. Shows every Weds & Sat here in Sillypore.

Never Go Upstairs @ Patpong, Temple Close-Cheap Jewellery, Bht500 Bird Food... all old tricks thats been going on for years. Most travel guides to Bangkok will include this. Last scam all seasoned Thai mongers should be familiar with

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 04-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Soopafly, ahhh...that's more like it Nice smile to go with it +555

KT, we both tend to gravitate towards good wine. Young wine can be sour. Gearing up for your year end LOS tour? Let's twist Naemlo's and Soopafly's arms to show us the ropes (err..lobangs)
Old 04-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
KT, we both tend to gravitate towards good wine. Young wine can be sour. Gearing up for your year end LOS tour? Let's twist Naemlo's and Soopafly's arms to show us the ropes (err..lobangs)
I am learning new tricks from u
Old 04-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Soopafly, ahhh...that's more like it Nice smile to go with it +555

Ah......I got my chionging degree online via Naemlo University
Old 04-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Ah......I got my chionging degree online via Naemlo University
Thanks for your support. Upgrade yourself with a post grad
Old 05-10-2012, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
irodlak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel damn sad. 2nd night here in bkk still haven shoot anything yet. Went to the famous cowboy and nana, nothing fantastic leh.
I got admit my standard is above average, and most can't even speak basic English, only know how old, from where... That's about it, wtf?

Any bros kind enough to share more places? If u bring me, your first drink is on me

I might try the kapoo club, which is the best time to visit?

TIA!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irodlak View Post
I feel damn sad. 2nd night here in bkk still haven shoot anything yet. Went to the famous cowboy and nana, nothing fantastic leh.
I got admit my standard is above average, and most can't even speak basic English, only know how old, from where... That's about it, wtf?
I sincerely pity u. 2 nights and u still can't find a ger whom can speak English to f in cowboy or nana then dun bother to search any more. Save your money, spend them in MBK.

If a kind bro bring u around and u not happy with the quality, then how will u complain?
Old 05-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
klose87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Any bros kind enough to share more places? If u bring me, your first drink is on me

TIA!
Are u picking a wife? If nana n cowboy can't find English speaking one, really dunno where else can find for u. Maybe those disco like insomnia, mix or go thermae see see look look. Kapoo joint usually dun speak English one also.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

TIA!
It does not matter how high is your standard.What matters is how much Thai Bahts u have on hand ? IF u want cheap,fresh and big boobs but not willing to pay,then u better go eat ,sleep and PCC inside your hotel room.More economical (cost savings) in this way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1