The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-10-2012, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Before I went SK last night I made a quick run around the NEP area.

Nana Hotel parking lot seems to have more katoeys.

Going further into Soi Nana and walked past a new after hours joint, NANA LIQUID, that I didn't see on my last trip. Opens 10pm to 5am. Bouncer at the door told me crowd comes in after 2am (when most AGG girls r high and dry). Cover Bht200 with one standard drink. New fishing pond? Bros who went there b4, FRs plz.

"the hotel with Annie's Massage" went to investigate rumors of Russian FLs. Just nice OKT stepped out of the lobby with local Thai customers. From their chatter they seemed quite happy. Managed to catch the OKT and told me Bht3,100 - one shot. Take lift to 4th floor. Saw some of the FLs in the lobby. Looking at them seems more Central Asian than Central European. Opens 10pm to 4am daily. Adviced not to come after 2am coz some girls would have knocked off work.

Bro Silver Cynic, glad u enjoyed Nataree. Most bros do... SYTs power there is strong. Pai seh PM u SC's address late. Plz post any SC FRs if u can. Cheers now!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 13-10-2012, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Going further into Soi Nana and walked past a new after hours joint, NANA LIQUID, that I didn't see on my last trip. Opens 10pm to 5am. Bouncer at the door told me crowd comes in after 2am (when most AGG girls r high and dry). Cover Bht200 with one standard drink. New fishing pond? Bros who went there b4, FRs plz.
Yeah the place fills up in the wee hours of the morning..... with ladyboys!
Old 13-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 16
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro's im going to stay in somerset lake point.

Soi Sukumvit 16. is there anything fun to do or nice food there???
Old 14-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
klose87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
bro's im going to stay in somerset lake point.

Soi Sukumvit 16. is there anything fun to do or nice food there???
what kind of fun? u are not far away from Soi Cowboy and Thermae. Even Nana is walkable. 1 stop down are all the oily massage joint in sukhumvit. or take an mrt to huay kwang for all the MPs.

Food, what kind of food? No lack of good food in Asoke area, it depend on ur preferance and budget as well.
Old 14-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Cheers now!
I've been there a few times. Nothing special. It's usually not very crowded, even late. Also tends to be too hot in the seating area. There's a band playing. Music is not as loud as Insomnia. A few gogo girls and waiters from NEP here after 2am, but don't expect a crowd of them. As in any disco around, most of the girls are the usual 30+ FLs. (Not many Katoe when I was there, it may vary, I guess).
Old 15-10-2012, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
Soi Sukumvit 16. is there nice food there???
There’s a 24-hr Took Lae Dee coffeshop in the Foodland on Soi 16, just like in the Foodland on Soi 5. It’s actually better because they have lots of tables besides a long counter. Same menu but entirely different clientele – local rich Thais, local Indians, working expats and some Chinese tourists.

This is actually within walking distance from Soi Cowboy but it seems not too many people know about it.
Old 15-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2181 / Power: 20
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro, anyone have info on booking girls for over night? what is the damage and address? haven't been BKK for quite some years, last time can book a girl for 1 day...but now lost all contact, can any kind bro help me with info. I will be going BKK next month and hope to have some good time
Old 15-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
There’s a 24-hr Took Lae Dee coffeshop in the Foodland on Soi 16, just like in the Foodland on Soi 5. It’s actually better because they have lots of tables besides a long counter. Same menu but entirely different clientele – local rich Thais, local Indians, working expats and some Chinese tourists.

This is actually within walking distance from Soi Cowboy but it seems not too many people know about it.
Thats becoz the food sucks so not worth going or knowing about.

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 15-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
<solidsnake> deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be going on the 29th Oct to 2 Nov. Anyone going to BKK this period? We can plan something for night act.
Old 16-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nana Hotel parking lot seems to have more katoeys.

"the hotel with Annie's Massage" went to investigate rumors of Russian FLs. Just nice OKT stepped out of the lobby with local Thai customers. From their chatter they seemed quite happy. Managed to catch the OKT and told me Bht3,100 - one shot. Take lift to 4th floor. Saw some of the FLs in the lobby. Looking at them seems more Central Asian than Central European. Opens 10pm to 4am daily. Adviced not to come after 2am coz some girls would have knocked off work.
can share more details abt the hotel with Annie'sMassage??
Old 16-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thank you for sharing.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 16-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Thank you for sharing.
Gi vay? You appear everywhere
Old 16-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil99 View Post
can share more details abt the hotel with Annie'sMassage??
What details u want to know??
Old 17-10-2012, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Thank you for sharing.
If u score plz post FR.

Bro Devil, what info u need? Building description? Me not mind reader.

Old 17-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If u score plz post FR.

Bro Devil, what info u need? Building description? Me not mind reader.
yup..!! building description! sorry for the confusion... thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1