The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
oleholeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Hahahah to be fair they were quite professional about it but we just act cute a bit and look innocent and they gave chance 😅
Did you try to shield your nude body or hack care just let them see all they want?
Old 13-07-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleholeh View Post
Did you try to shield your nude body or hack care just let them see all they want?
Have to act shy ah hahaha if not it's not convincing. They had more than enough time to see all they want though
Old 13-07-2021, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
VanillaShakes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Have to act shy ah hahaha if not it's not convincing. They had more than enough time to see all they want though
Did they openly look or pretend not to look? lol
Old 13-07-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feelhorny View Post
Just want to share a cheap thrill experience with a female friend of mine recently with me being exposed.

I shall reference her as F. F is currently attached with a close buddy of my clique. F is not the particular pretty girl on the streets that guys would turn their head for. F is nerdy, dresses conservatively and at the very most is an A cupper. However, F has a nice perky butt and there is just something about her that is so alluring which makes me want to bed her. At times when the discussion about sex was brought up among our friends, F would often brush it off as 'eww'. It makes wonder if she is truly that innocent. Often, I felt guilty masturbating to her images because her boyfriend is my buddy whom have been through my ups and downs in life and I cherish this brotherhood.

Back to the experience. F and my buddy were at our friend's house for a get together to play some card games and mahjong. We played till wee hours in our friend's room and there are times we had to go to the kitchen just to access the toilet. Having drank lots of water and being in an air-con room had me wanting to go toilet often. There was once that I was holding my bladder for quite some time and I urgently had to rush to the toilet and did not close the door properly.

Guys can probably relate to this as when we have a full bladder, we would experienced semi-erections level. Being a shower, I was close to achieving full erection and it makes pee-ing difficult. Therefore, it took a while for me to completely relieve myself.

While in the toilet, I did not hear any footsteps coming. I am sure if someone were to come near they could hear my pee sound. Suddenly out no where, F slide the door open completely and saw my tool in its almost full glory.
Our eyes met momentarily and I saw F eyes widen and her mouth gasps in shock. Luckily, she did not scream as it would have alarm my buddy and other friends. Instead she turn and head back out immediately. After relieving myself, I headed out feeling slightly embarrassed and she was waiting outside. We treated nothing has happened and headed back to the room immediately to continue the games.

After reaching back home that night, F dropped me a text apologizing and I texted her back saying it wasn't her fault as I didn't close the door properly.

However deep inside, it excites me knowing that F has seen my tool. That night, I blew a huge load masturbating to those images few hours ago.
u never ask her does she like what she saw?
Old 13-07-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaShakes View Post
Did they openly look or pretend not to look? lol
Caught them sneaking a few glances 😂😂 SG police v good already. I know a friend who went streaking in the US and got arrested and cuffed naked. And they just left her naked in the pen until her friend came to bail her out
Old 13-07-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Caught them sneaking a few glances 😂😂
Then did you sneaking glance at their below.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 13-07-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
Watever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWatever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feelhorny View Post
Just want to share a cheap thrill experience with a female friend of mine recently with me being exposed.

I shall reference her as F. F is currently attached with a close buddy of my clique. F is not the particular pretty girl on the streets that guys would turn their head for. F is nerdy, dresses conservatively and at the very most is an A cupper. However, F has a nice perky butt and there is just something about her that is so alluring which makes me want to bed her. At times when the discussion about sex was brought up among our friends, F would often brush it off as 'eww'. It makes wonder if she is truly that innocent. Often, I felt guilty masturbating to her images because her boyfriend is my buddy whom have been through my ups and downs in life and I cherish this brotherhood.

Back to the experience. F and my buddy were at our friend's house for a get together to play some card games and mahjong. We played till wee hours in our friend's room and there are times we had to go to the kitchen just to access the toilet. Having drank lots of water and being in an air-con room had me wanting to go toilet often. There was once that I was holding my bladder for quite some time and I urgently had to rush to the toilet and did not close the door properly.

Guys can probably relate to this as when we have a full bladder, we would experienced semi-erections level. Being a shower, I was close to achieving full erection and it makes pee-ing difficult. Therefore, it took a while for me to completely relieve myself.

While in the toilet, I did not hear any footsteps coming. I am sure if someone were to come near they could hear my pee sound. Suddenly out no where, F slide the door open completely and saw my tool in its almost full glory.
Our eyes met momentarily and I saw F eyes widen and her mouth gasps in shock. Luckily, she did not scream as it would have alarm my buddy and other friends. Instead she turn and head back out immediately. After relieving myself, I headed out feeling slightly embarrassed and she was waiting outside. We treated nothing has happened and headed back to the room immediately to continue the games.

After reaching back home that night, F dropped me a text apologizing and I texted her back saying it wasn't her fault as I didn't close the door properly.

However deep inside, it excites me knowing that F has seen my tool. That night, I blew a huge load masturbating to those images few hours ago.
Getting "accidentally" caught with your hard tool hanging out is hot. Similar experience for me but slightly more deliberate. Was at my condo gym when I saw the hottie in bikini heading towards the one and only unisex toilet. I went in ahead of her and pretend to pee. The thought of her catching me with my pants down got me very hard. When she opened the door, I deliberately pressed my balls and foreskin backwards to protrude my erection further. She paused for a moment looking slightly stunned while I gave an apologetic embarrassed smile before she closed the door.
Old 13-07-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
AlanKennedy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watever8788 View Post
Getting "accidentally" caught with your hard tool hanging out is hot. Similar experience for me but slightly more deliberate. Was at my condo gym when I saw the hottie in bikini heading towards the one and only unisex toilet. I went in ahead of her and pretend to pee. The thought of her catching me with my pants down got me very hard. When she opened the door, I deliberately pressed my balls and foreskin backwards to protrude my erection further. She paused for a moment looking slightly stunned while I gave an apologetic embarrassed smile before she closed the door.
Nicely done, won't be accused of indecent exposure haha
Old 13-07-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5580 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watever8788 View Post
its one thing to really accidentally flash yourself. like what bro feelhorny did. but the way u describe your own deed, its completely pervertic. im sure the hot girl think like wise.
Old 13-07-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
sinolily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw my father and uncle naked a few times
Old 13-07-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
nguyenlorrytroi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinolily View Post
Saw my father and uncle naked a few times
Under what circumstances? Were they aware?
Old 14-07-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenlorrytroi View Post
Under what circumstances? Were they aware?
My father has little manner, does that often at home after bath.

My uncle burned himself in kitchen and had to take off pants hahahaha
Old 14-07-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 20
brudder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrudder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrudder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My father has little manner, does that often at home after bath.

My uncle burned himself in kitchen and had to take off pants hahahaha
hope your unker’ dxxk still can stand & not blackened.. other times u think
he did it on purpose in front of yr presence? flashing..
Old 14-07-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brudder View Post
hope your unker’ dxxk still can stand & not blackened.. other times u think
he did it on purpose in front of yr presence? flashing..
Just oil spilt on pants and caught fire
Old 14-07-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just oil spilt on pants and caught fire
He should roll on the floor

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1