The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncouth View Post
Bro, it is hard for us to give you an estimate as living in the village is different from living in HCMC. Living in HCMC D1 is different to living in HCMC D12. Tuition or school fess? Local Uni fees is about 500USD a year.

Cost of food is also different as mentioned above. And when it comes to food, it is very important on what they eat and where they eat.

Cheers,

Uncouth
USD$500 a year school fees is for private universities. government universities charge b/w 200k vnd to 800k vnd a month, depending on faculty .
Old 16-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genomes View Post
zion1989 how long you know her?
u planning to marry her?
4 months but that the plan only will execute next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
If she don't come here often, chances of her coming in is higher.

Staying in VN and staying here is very different. She have to get used to living here and have to have a 1st feel of living far away from her family in another country. Not much use if you go there to stay with her, cos ultimately she will be staying here with you, unless you plan to migrate there. Not likely right?
She been here a week, other than walking and food is e issues. The rest is ok so far, allow her to adapt at e moment.
Old 16-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=zion1989;7627639]4 months but that the plan only will execute next year

May I know where u know her ?
Old 16-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genomes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion1989 View Post

She been here a week, other than walking and food is e issues. The rest is ok so far, allow her to adapt at e moment.
wah u so fast plan to marry?
Old 16-08-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Don't mind me asking a crude question ? How much do you earn now and how do you expect to feed her ? Its something very practical .
Old 16-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Don't mind me asking a crude question ? How much do you earn now and how do you expect to feed her ? Its something very practical .
haha...you meant he dun consider earning power before marriage...already told him apply LTSVP, PR, etc will be difficult if dun have enough CPF...

Lagi best, he wants to stay half month in Vn as posted by him...so the couple plan to live on love and air alone...dun need to work...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-08-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
How can u say he is mad ? Anyway you got no absolute right to say that BUT you definitely have the absolute right to share your experience n $ management . His situation might be different from yours. Maybe He want to give more?

His money , he is free to do what he wants.

If bro here buy land, build house, buy cars , bike n etc ... then How do you call these group of people?

Everybody is crazy in their own way ... I bet you 1 of them who spent x numbers of vnd.
first time see shysaint turn fiercesaint...
Old 16-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...you meant he dun consider earning power before marriage...already told him apply LTSVP, PR, etc will be difficult if dun have enough CPF...

Lagi best, he wants to stay half month in Vn as posted by him...so the couple plan to live on love and air alone...dun need to work...
Any idea norm how much in CPF in order for ICA to consider?
Old 16-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Seletar;7627813]
Quote:

May I know where u know her ?
KTV

Quote:
hmm NS lor, Will be working on nov expected salary is 2k lar. She will get a proper job. She also don't intend to leech on me

Quote:

Haha all these are plans, not like i marrying now lar? I do have the intention but 2 weeks should be ok. Last trip i stay there for a week. just extend the duration if possible also see my cashflow lor.
Old 16-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genomes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
Any idea norm how much in CPF in order for ICA to consider?
I also want know.
maybe i put like 50k can get ltvp
Old 16-08-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2879 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
let the younger guys enjoy honeymoon period... don't splash cold water
Old 17-08-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2879 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
That's why u have to find loop holes and work arounds it ....

Thats why I say the best bet now is to apply permission to give birth here .. and then we see how it goes and then take the next step ...
got loop hole or not, i don't know...
when i visit ICA, i always ask for interview. after few interviews, i try to think (with a guidance of a SBF bro on how to deal with ICA)... in fact the officer will talk talk and hint hint abit.
just need to understand and provide what they needed.

about applying to give birth is another set of documentation. according to ICA officer, it cannot be used in my case.

but having a baby is a plus point to get a longer stay in sillypore. i have all bullet ready for another shot
Old 17-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
got loop hole or not, i don't know...
when i visit ICA, i always ask for interview. after few interviews, i try to think (with a guidance of a SBF bro on how to deal with ICA)... in fact the officer will talk talk and hint hint abit.
just need to understand and provide what they needed.

about applying to give birth is another set of documentation. according to ICA officer, it cannot be used in my case.

but having a baby ia plus point to get a longer stay in sillypore. i have all bullet ready for another shot
Great ... Hope to hear your good news.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 17-08-2012, 07:05 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=zion1989;7628567]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
hmm NS lor, Will be working on nov expected salary is 2k lar. She will get a proper job. She also don't intend to leech on me
There is always a big difference in what you expect to get and what you really get.
Old 17-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:

hahha, young man have his own dreams. Before marriage, want to quickly get married, thinking it will be all love and sex. After marriage, reality kicks in, not enough money leads to arguments .... no sex, then still look for WL. After sometime, want to divorce.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1