The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-11-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light
Baby/Bibi

I understand she came early this year but not too many comments on her. Is she good?
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=573166
Old 16-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 10
amazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyamazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/qi-qi-massage/

Hi Bros,

Wonder anyone here tried her before or has been her regular... Care to share some light?

Thanks in advance.
Old 16-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed with you, bros...
Had a session with her once, tried to sneak thru when the guard is distracted by an incoming vehicle..
He almost shouted at me, ask where are you gg....
Sianz....
That defer me from RTM her.....

If only she will relocate to a condo w/o guard...
That will be wonderful...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Agree with you on the security thing bro. When I fill in the log book, the last 4-5 are of the same unit! You have to give the unit number because the security will call the unit to confirm.. Others of course can fake la.. My name becomes derick lim ah boy when I wrote the log book..

One of the reasons besides the difficulty in booking that deters me from RTM is the look of that Indian night security guy when I fill in the log book.. although it is safe as he knows what is happening la but I dont like it..
I am a bit shy
Old 16-11-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Kensan74 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro,

Any FR to share on this ML?
Old 16-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by husky1shepherd4 View Post
any FR for zoey?

http://liltigersden.com/zoey/

G cup siol
I think she is more on the baby elephant side with a weight of 60kg.
Old 16-11-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing1234 View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/qi-qi-massage/

Hi Bros,

Wonder anyone here tried her before or has been her regular... Care to share some light?

Thanks in advance.
Keen to know also. Looks like chio milf.
Old 16-11-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like to seconder this mr.

Baths with u in birth suit before and after
Good massage
Good hot cold bj
Good attitude
2nd shot was done with prostate massage and hj. Good skill in hj, got me to cum easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I would like to share a review on Wei Wei.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/wei-wei-massage/

My ratings on Wei Wei are as follows.

Face: 7/10
Figure: 5/10
Massage: 9/10
JG: 9/10
HJ: 9/10
CBJ: 5/10
Attitude: 10/10
DMG: 100+GST

As indicated by the ratings, her attractions to me are the proficient massage, arousing JG/HJ, and her friendly personality. In terms of massage, she was skillful -- pressures were hit on the right spots with good strength. It was relaxing and reliving. She worked on the back and butt before the HJ and there was another round working on the legs and head after the HJ. She did pay very much attention on this aspect.

The HJ was right after the HDLY. There were couple of positions and hand movements changes -- I particularly love the "twisting" movement as the nerves around the shaft were completely stimulated when she twisted her hand around it during the stroking. The HJ was also further aroused by the non-stop lickings thrown on the nipples and belly button. OK, the belly button one is a bit weird but I am alright with that.

In terms of appearance, she is average pretty but to me it is a pleasant looking. However, I wish her body figure would be as attractive as her other aspects -- she has a slight tummy and one problem to me is her boobs are not big enough. Although the only time I would grasp her boobs was during the HJ and my palms complained, the arousing HJ did cover up this weakness.

Overall, help shower before session, proficient massage, arousing HJ, I am very satisfy with the session. Not to mention, her friendly and chatty personality were very much delighting. I would also like to praise the good service attitude of her as the session did spend a good and happy 60-minute in total.

RTM is yes.
Old 16-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

Any FR for her? Scared to go for those censored faces
http://www.shenhua69.com/beibei/
Old 16-11-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8388 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
Any FR for her? Scared to go for those censored faces
http://www.shenhua69.com/beibei/
Found her FRs here -> https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=13267084
Old 16-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 10
Keepchiong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeepchiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi cheongsters.

Just had a session with niu niu.
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/niu-niu-massage/

Yes she has been here before but recently some bros were asking if she added additional services. So I went to check it out. Maybe its me, but there isn't any extra special ones on top of those advertised. Having said that, she's still good at what she does. Doesn't short change you on the time and no rush attitude.

Looks: damn bloody cute. 7/10
Body: petite with hell of a perky butt. 10/10 for me.
Boobs: fake boobs, but the most beautiful fake boobs I've ever seen. Still fake tho. 6/10
Massage: top to bottom. With good strength. 8/10
HJ: pretty unique HJ style. Make me surrender in awhile.
GFE: not much gfe i would say, but really comfortable chatting with her.

Overall she's a cute gem to try out.
Old 16-11-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

HI

Anyone tried Sunny from LTD? She looks hott....
Old 16-11-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newuser1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepchiong View Post
Hi cheongsters.

Just had a session with niu niu.
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/niu-niu-massage/

Yes she has been here before but recently some bros were asking if she added additional services. So I went to check it out. Maybe its me, but there isn't any extra special ones on top of those advertised. Having said that, she's still good at what she does. Doesn't short change you on the time and no rush attitude.

Looks: damn bloody cute. 7/10
Body: petite with hell of a perky butt. 10/10 for me.
Boobs: fake boobs, but the most beautiful fake boobs I've ever seen. Still fake tho. 6/10
Massage: top to bottom. With good strength. 8/10
HJ: pretty unique HJ style. Make me surrender in awhile.
GFE: not much gfe i would say, but really comfortable chatting with her.

Overall she's a cute gem to try out.
Oh man. She don't have a fake boobs. 100% sure. Haha. Other bros who have been to her can verify. Hehe
Old 16-11-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Agree with you on the security thing bro. When I fill in the log book, the last 4-5 are of the same unit! You have to give the unit number because the security will call the unit to confirm.. Others of course can fake la.. My name becomes derick lim ah boy when I wrote the log book..

One of the reasons besides the difficulty in booking that deters me from RTM is the look of that Indian night security guy when I fill in the log book.. although it is safe as he knows what is happening la but I dont like it..
I am a bit shy
Haha... Not a matter of being shy. I don't thing anybody is comfortable to reveal their faces. Who in the right mind would declare to others or check in to fb that you are going for ML services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Yes, Feel has RTC ...
Havent try Mint,the security really put me off ...
So fast.. Any idea she is coming back?
Old 16-11-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 20
connormacleod is one of the Best!connormacleod is one of the Best!connormacleod is one of the Best!

RTM on Cassie

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=559664

RTM a couple of times before and this time is at the latest venue. Place is convenient and accessible. Spacious with high-ceiling like some bros mentioned, and the place is clean.

GFE is fantastic and most bros should be happy with her service. Cassie is service oriented and she will reciprocate if you treat her nicely and with respect.

When she looks at you with those big dolly eyes.... my gosh...

Bros with weak-mind or easily KC-ed should proceed with caution....
Old 16-11-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron03 View Post
Can meh?
surely cannot lah, so she will ask you to leave - isn't that what you want in the first place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Can share how did you know 3 bros all waiting for her? Did you talk to them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Bro macktamer, yes I also interested to find out how you know 3 of you were waiting for Miko. Did she cancel your appointment, or you left without talking to her and made your own conclusion?
pm me if you want details, kenna baotoh so many times I'm running outta sim card but at least tell me about your experience with her can?

I proceeded despite the shaky reply from her bcos some bro pm me his session went well the nite before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Yes, Feel has RTC ...
Havent try Mint,the security really put me off ...
For mint, I'll wait around the chicken rice area, try to spot those people carrying grocery walking towards that direction. There are only 2 condos on that side of the road, so if these people walk past the first condo w/o entering, then bingo, they are going to the mint's condo so fasten your step and try to catch the side gate. Make your way to the left, where there is a playground for you to wait. Try to carry something to make yourself look like a resident on your way home with tapao.
---------
btw,

*** Baby is back ***

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1