The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-11-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
skorpio69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Luna

Went yesterday night as i couldn't take the pain on my shoulders after my golf trip in Danshui. Reading up reviews for a good massage made me decide on giving Luna a try.

Location : Definitely not walking distance as per what bros have mentioned. Good for those who drive or frequently entertain clients near this area.
Looks : 7/10 (Milfy slutty looks. Will not reject.)
Hygiene : 9/10 (Clean, dry towels! Uses mouthwash! If you like to lick, prepare for a soapy aftertaste! Haha)
Boobs : 7/10 (I think they are enhanced boobs. But nice to hold and can suck!)
Massage : 9/10 (Awesome massage! Her skills are top notch along with her feet. I went in with a sore back and she did an awesome job with her hands!)
HJ 1 : 10/10 (First HJ was in the shower with her. It was just awesome to have someone jerk you off while showering you. Lots of action!)
HJ 2 : 8/10 (Second HJ was not bad as well. 4G worldwide roaming!!)
GFE : 9/10 (Very chatty and entertaining. Keeps up the mood making it an enjoyable session)
RTM : Yes. (She is definitely on my RTM list if i need a good rub both up and down!~)
Damage : $150 for 90mins.
Old 16-11-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Aaron03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
surely cannot lah, so she will ask you to leave - isn't that what you want in the first place?
Tts quite true. Just scared later tio blacklist by MLs
Old 16-11-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

gonna post afew MR here..

Xiao Wei
http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaowei/

Looks: 6/10 (looks like photos just that slightly darker)
Body: Big enhanced C
Massage: 5/10 (1 hand massage)
Service: duno how to rate.. she touch me abit ask me want to go for full service.. read previous MR she used to be good.. abit shock when she ask me whether want to FJ.. guess business is bad. Initially i reject but manage to lower the price till top up $80 for FJ.. in the end regret as nothing to shout about..
GFE: 0/10
RTM/F: Nope.. better girls out there

Sydney
http://liltigersden.com/sydney/

Looks 6.5/10 (looks exactly like photo and abit slimmer)
Body: maybe 33C nice and natural.
Massage: 6/10 (She is still new to this line and willing to learn..)
Service: 7/10 (as she is still new, she is accomodating.. manage to strip her till naked and roaming is 3.5G? hahaha need more chemistry maybe..)
GFE: 7/10
RTM: Yes

Cassie
http://liltigersden.com/cassie-%E5%8D%A1%E8%A5%BF/
Looks 6.5/10 (from the photo i tot she is those pettie cute cute type of girls but she is kinda tall about 1.6m? got the 傻大姐 feel and foxy feel)
Body: not for boobs lover but handful
Massage: 6.5/10 (she dun take call or reply to message)
Service: Catbath is so shiok that feel like asking her to gimme a BJ! manage to strip her naked and 4G roaming.. no finger and no painting.. maybe need more chemistry.
GFE: 10/10 (very easily addicted as she will chat with u like a friend and make u wanna care alot about her..)
RTM: Yes
Old 16-11-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Wanted to ask... Has Ini RTC alr?
Old 16-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone go for miqi? I remember once she damn popular! Anyone visited her recently? How's her? Still top notch? I remember just last year she competing with Liwen for MR in CF.. Sad that CF go holiday for 10 months.. ..
Old 16-11-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zero23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hey bros

I'm new to ML industry and this girl is one of the few I tried, highly recommended

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/rose-massage/

Actions speak louder than words, she is hardworking and caring, can perform all the tasks listed with excellence

Look 8.5/10 silky and smooth skin
Massage 9/10 hard and soothing
Face Massage 8/10 comfortable in releasing stress in the head
HDLY 8/10 Nicely and sensually done
BM 9/10 gigantic pair of melons roaming on your back and chest
HJ 9/10 superb! some never experience before techniques!
GFE 10/10 lie beside you half naked and making small talks, the feeling is almost perfect.
RTM three times already

Heard that she might be leaving in year end. Do give her a try, you will not regret it.
Old 17-11-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
dirt_diver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to try Zoey from LTD today, but as usual she was fully booked. Went for Teaser/Ge Ge instead. I love milfs and she definitely scratches that itch for me. While leaving saw her room mate, wearing a totally translucent gown, also another milf, any bros know who she is? Anyway below is my 2cents worth, your mileage might vary!

http://liltigersden.com/teaser/
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/gege-massage/

Looks: 9 (Pretty milf, well maintained. I am a milf lover, she's my type)
Boobs: 8 (Nice big and soft, told me it has shrunk abit after recent weight loss)
Body: 6.5 (Has slim arms and legs but waistline can be better)
Massage: N.A (Told her we could skip that part as I was only interested in the more sensual parts of her services)
Frenching: 10 (Normally I dont french, but well, like I said she's my type. Proactive and feels like kissing your lover.)
HJ: 7.5 (Works hard, variations between long slow strokes and fast action, but pretty standard)
GFE: 10 ( I think this is where she truly shines, she's friendly and somehow she just has that ability to sweet talk you and make you feel really good about yourself. Sure most of these girls say the usual stuff, but when she does it somehow it comes across as being more geniune.)
Location: 10 (Nice clean apartment, really well maintained place.)
Old 17-11-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
TheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After a long hiatus, my worn out back and lonely little brother was crying out for some action. HORY SHEET!!! was my first reaction. So MANY MLs now! Been more than a year since i last patronised one. Finally narrowed down to Sydney. Arranged a booking 4 days in advanced as she seems rather popular.
http://liltigersden.com/sydney/

D-day: Texted Sydney upon arrival. Eager me was 15 minutes early. No replies from her till she called minutes before our appointment time. She was really patient as she tried guiding me to her place despite me being lost several times. Instead, ended up 15 mins late when i finally reached her doorstep. (through no fault of hers)

Entered a dark room with a tall slender girl smiling at me, not showing any signs of frustration despite my lousy navigational skills. Was super apologetic towards her in case the session turns sour. She helped me with my belongings while leading me to the toilet. Finally, some light shining on her, revealing a sweet slender girl in a pink velvet see through top with black bra and panties. My little brother rose in appreciation of such a lovely sight.

Took a quick bath before timidly walked towards the bed with both hands concealing my excited little brother. Opted for one shot and so the action begins. Am not a chatty person by nature but she definitely made me feel so comfortable. Was able to converse with her rather freely and I love the fact the she was smiling throughout the session. She also sounds more like a malaysian than someone from china, plus she can speak a bit of english; my chinese quite cui, so plus point. She was rather professional, massaging from my back all the down. Massage was decent but felt kinda short, maybe because i was late.

Then came the sensual part. Still facing down, with her silky smooth fingers, she slowly caressed my back with her fingers, teasing my butt making me shiver with ecstasy. (partly also because my back is especially tickish) Sensing that my little brother is overflowing with excitement, she told me to kneel while facing down. Unexpectedly, i let out a moan of pleasure as i felt her hands tenderly brushed against my balls, reaching out for my little brother from behind. Giving him long delicate strokes as my body continues to shake with ecstasy. She continued to torture me while i could only bury my face in my heads to contain the pleasure. By then, i was panting even before i turned over.

[To be continued...]
Old 17-11-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
TheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[Contd]

Finally, off goes her bra to reveal a pair of soft elegant breasts, befitting of her slender frame. Without allowing me the opportunity to regain my composure, she continued to attack my schlong with such sensuality, giving him a torture of pleasure. She continued to smile as he stroked him with varying speed and positions, expertly controlling my orgasm, even lying beside me to allow me a go at her cute breasts. Was a little disappointed with myself as i did not manage to make her moan through breast stimulation. But with such a sweet girl jerking you off, it was moments before my volcano erupted. I don't ever recall myself shooting so much before (for a long time), that cum was still flowing out even after cleaning up. She even continued massage my arms and hands till the next customer is here.

Looks: 7/10 (Looks like pics but complexion not as good)
Body: 7/10 (A bit skinny but lovely long legs and smooth skin, but not for boobs lover)
Massage: 7/10 (Not bad but rather short, maybe because im late, started the session at around the 20th minute mark)
HJ: 8.5/10 (I really like the way she looks at you while she does it, and with varying speed and positions)
GFE: 7.5/10 (Thoroughly enjoyed myself but feels more like a good friend than a girl friend. Never a dull moment but maybe i need to be more tiko , hopefully better chemistry on the next visit)
RTM: Definitely will return, but with the influx of MLs, i have many i want to try
Old 17-11-2015, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6498 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
surely cannot lah, so she will ask you to leave - isn't that what you want in the first place?

pm me if you want details, kenna baotoh so many times I'm running outta sim card but at least tell me about your experience with her can?

I proceeded despite the shaky reply from her bcos some bro pm me his session went well the nite before.

For mint, I'll wait around the chicken rice area, try to spot those people carrying grocery walking towards that direction. There are only 2 condos on that side of the road, so if these people walk past the first condo w/o entering, then bingo, they are going to the mint's condo so fasten your step and try to catch the side gate. Make your way to the left, where there is a playground for you to wait. Try to carry something to make yourself look like a resident on your way home with tapao.
---------
btw,

*** Baby is back ***
thanks for the tip! might come down from mountain liao.
Old 17-11-2015, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Agree with you on the security thing bro. When I fill in the log book, the last 4-5 are of the same unit! You have to give the unit number because the security will call the unit to confirm.. Others of course can fake la.. My name becomes derick lim ah boy when I wrote the log book..

One of the reasons besides the difficulty in booking that deters me from RTM is the look of that Indian night security guy when I fill in the log book.. although it is safe as he knows what is happening la but I dont like it..
I am a bit shy
You might be lim ah boy but your visiting time and your face has already be recorded by ctv so when there is a need, lim ah boy's picture might be in the papers asking you to report to the police station to assist in investigation.
Old 17-11-2015, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Guppie888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has a MR of ZuEr? http://sglovecity.com/?p=373

Looks cute, she seems to be only at sglovecity, can't find other web with the FR. If anyone else tried, can MR? Thanks
Old 17-11-2015, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
You might be lim ah boy but your visiting time and your face has already be recorded by ctv so when there is a need, lim ah boy's picture might be in the papers asking you to report to the police station to assist in investigation.
Yalor.. That's why I hate to go there.. People know my face liau.. it's like giving chance for my enemy to shame me and ruin my reputation...difficult to rtm despite how I like to hug mint..
Old 17-11-2015, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Anyone go for miqi? I remember once she damn popular! Anyone visited her recently? How's her? Still top notch? I remember just last year she competing with Liwen for MR in CF.. Sad that CF go holiday for 10 months.. ..
Miqi still around and skill still as good as before.
Old 17-11-2015, 08:24 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109107 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Bro macktamer, yes I also interested to find out how you know 3 of you were waiting for Miko. Did she cancel your appointment, or you left without talking to her and made your own conclusion?
up u +60 back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1