The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 19-05-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Blitzgear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wt188 View Post
Anyone tried Candy from paradise888? Very chio le. I am confused which one to choose Lollipop or Candy? 5555
This candy does look good, but price steep. I had lollipop a week back, and her service is gao gao. But if you dun like ah lian type then may be a turn off, cos she is not the quiet type.
Old 19-05-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
viktor.td deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Queen - Titaniumbabes

Finally managed to get a slot with Queen yesterday, and I'm kicking myself for not going sooner!

She is an absolute sex goddess! Moved right up there to one of my best bonk ever! Her GFE and KC factor very high.

No need to go into details cos I think the bro KOC88 and the rest have got it covered. Thanks bros for sharing n not keeping her to urself.

A special shout out to Bro Sky for helping to make this happen. This was my third attempt to book her. No preferential treatment given but he is super patient and understanding. Top notch service!
Old 19-05-2017, 09:18 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Lustvegas still having problem with registration email activation? Still havent receive after so long, tsk.
You need to whatsapp them, they have lots of problem on their web
Old 19-05-2017, 09:19 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyismything View Post
Just curious, if a FL is caught by the police and given them the papaer to return to their country for the next 2-3days, to deport back.

Will they be able to come back to Singapore ?
Banned for 2 years, after that if they want to come back to SG they must notify ICA but chances are close to zero
Old 19-05-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen - Titaniumbabes

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktor.td View Post
Finally managed to get a slot with Queen yesterday, and I'm kicking myself for not going sooner!

She is an absolute sex goddess! Moved right up there to one of my best bonk ever! Her GFE and KC factor very high.

No need to go into details cos I think the bro KOC88 and the rest have got it covered. Thanks bros for sharing n not keeping her to urself.

A special shout out to Bro Sky for helping to make this happen. This was my third attempt to book her. No preferential treatment given but he is super patient and understanding. Top notch service!
Thank u, bro...please take my FR with a pinch of salt. I am labelled a $5 ghost writer by those clowns in Wechat Dome 1 lol.
Queen is truly special n unlikely to ever come back again
So u know what to do.

Last edited by KOC88; 19-05-2017 at 01:54 PM.
Old 19-05-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hollasg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Kate from Theregentlust recently and overall a relaxing session.

Bro was fast reponse and friendly.
Look: 8/10, smiley type, very nice smile. Normal thai tan.
Body: 7/10, Smooth skin , nice boobs, natural and perky nipples
Painting and fingering: 8/10 good feel
Massage: 6/10 ok. Not too hard.
FJ: 7/10 Accomadating for different positions
GFE: 7/10, attentive, accomadating

Didn't mentions other acts cos never do. A good choice at reasonable price.
Old 19-05-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is one of the Best!UltraSeven is one of the Best!UltraSeven is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgear View Post
This candy does look good, but price steep. I had lollipop a week back, and her service is gao gao. But if you dun like ah lian type then may be a turn off, cos she is not the quiet type.
one up for Lollipop. sure find her again before she leaves
Old 19-05-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktor.td View Post

Ps: i share with u guys once again, if u think Queen is good dont miss out on Jojo, Ray n Vasa. Unique in their own ways n a big plus other than top notch service is their linguistic ability which will put some locals to shame. I cannot bonk them all again n again so i am exposing them to the rest of the world lol. I am sorry i cannot stop gushing about these 4some. And of coz i am labelled as a $5 ghost writer😂
Old 19-05-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgear View Post
Only hope candy is as real as the photo! Totally my type 😍😍😍
Old 19-05-2017, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Thank u, bro...please take my FR with a pinch of salt. I am labelled a $5 ghost writers by those clowns in Wechat Dome 1 lol.
Queen is truly special n unlikely to ever come back again
So u know what to do.
She still waiting for you to bao her
Old 19-05-2017, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenliew91 View Post
Only hope candy is as real as the photo! Totally my type 😍😍😍
Ok she looks cute and petite
Old 19-05-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
She still waiting for you to bao her
Try contacting okt for Queen today n u will know the outcome lor. Yup your wish come true liao.
Old 19-05-2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Try contacting okt for Queen today n u will know the outcome lor. Yup your wish come true liao.
LOL that 1 is not my wish

That 1 is your wet wet dream and wish
Old 19-05-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

please zap with balls la
Old 19-05-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 9
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Post Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cforfun View Post
FR for Alice from Doll88
Tried Alice yesterday. When i proceed to the room, she was dolled up and wearing heels even though it was late in the middle of the night. Good effort. She looks quite good in my eyes, slight tan and spoke quite good english. Got accent 1. Nicely manicured fingers and nice shapely butt. We TCSS for abit before we went into the bathroom. The bathroom doesnt have a hand held shower spray which makes it hard for us to clean up. But that doesnt stop her from cleaning me up. We played abit in the shower before proceeding back to room. Oh ya, the towel abit thin. Other than that, so far so good.

Once in room we wasted no time and got into action. Started frenching like mad and she starts giving me a catbath. From neck to nipple, to body then to my groin area, then after she gave me a good BBBJ. For the look of her face it seems like she love sucking cock, and her technique still not bad. Surprised me when she gave me AR! Alot of stable put got AR but the girls dont provide. She does!! Once she finished its my turn to service her again. Frenched again and suck her nipple and played with her boobs. Not big but still playable. Trimmed pussy and no bad smell/taste.

Started with missionary and her face looks like she enjoyed it. Not sure real or not but at least i see liao i can have a sense of achievement. She cummed during this position. Loved her expression. Moved on to doggy after that as i want to try banging her from behind due to that nice looking ass. Pumped her really long and finished during this position. After that we TCSS abit more before i left as it's really late liao.

Height: abt 160cm.
Weight: abt 45kg.
Looks: 7.5/10, at most 85% similar to pic, but can tell its her.
Body: 7.5/10, slim figure! Slight tummy fats, with navel piercing.
Boobs: 7/10, small B. Natural
Pussy: trimmed, no bad smell or taste.
Skin tone: thai tan skin tone.
Shower: Played abit in the shower.
Frenching: aggressive! French like long lost lover.
BBBJ: 8/10, hers BBBJ is feels pretty good. Her strokes suits me.
Catbath: 8.5/10. She kinda excel in this. her tongue start from neck then slowly proceed down.
Painting: not overflowing but still wet.
AR: Not bad. She did that for a few minutes!
FJ: 7/10! slight tightness! too bad i only tried missionary and doggy. next time will try more.
Moaning: soft moan. When you hit the right spot her moan become loud!
Massage: She provide but i didnt try.
Communication: above avg english. with abit of accent as well.
GFE: 8/10 more like friends. keep tcss with her
OVERALL: 8/10! She is the service type.
RTF: Yeah! hard to find gem like her liao!
Thanks bro for the fr on her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1