The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
Nice meeting the gang hope to meet up again soon
Hope ur trip to Pattaya was fruitful Bro!
Old 28-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiee View Post
Finally have Internet connection , just left Bangkok and didn't want to leave !
Day1
Reach bkk at midnight , meet up with bro reika, nookie and a few more at td99 , I can't review this place as I only went for 10mins .. Went insomnia after that with all bros with girl and I m alone, nookie try to be my girl thou hahaha.I worry u lonely mah...LOL! KNS so heng ah kena thrown out of flight until 10pm...so i be ur gal lor..u dun want...

After a few drinks, decide to find a target and aim a 21yrs old waitress, despite advices from reika, reika frien and nookie , saw a few fls but I ended my night alone. ( Bro..since u not in BKK...pass me the waitress number leh..LOL!)

Day2
Went nataree , pick a sideline 2600 , very sop feel not excited at all, meet up with nookie for dinner as reika n his fren bring 4 girls to funky, was high and went wip and one local pub, can't remember what's happening after funky thou but funky is a nice place ! Tio bo nookie n reika ? ()
Ended up alone in hotel, can't fish any and nearly fish a lb ! So chio until now I still doubt nookie at the "shehim" haha (wei...CONFIRM is a SHIM lah!!)

Day3
My date turn up with a fren and reika came later too. Party hard , drink very hard , in the end we have fun fun fun ! And I didn't sleep alone on day3 !

Day4 need to fly to china and went to have lunch with nookie and my girl bring 1 more fren ! Soo chio right nookie ! But I know nookie only care abt my girl fren whom she came funky with , have lunch and left for airport with my girl nookie target and driver is the super chio fren.. So lucky ( hahahahaa!! Tat was one very nice car trip back...but dun worry i score point for u too.....now all 3 gals know where i stay...damn dangerous man...)

End of fr , thanks nookie, reika and ur Korat fren for these few days crazy party !! MEET UP AGAIN and rock BKK
(Bro...u better come back soon!)
Old 28-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
Cookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
(Bro...u better come back soon!)
Will plan maybe 4th go back before go sg again
Old 28-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiee View Post
Will plan maybe 4th go back before go sg again
Onz lah!!!
Old 28-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Mari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros meeting up tonight or Tmr night? Gg check out MPs now.
Old 29-10-2012, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Onz lah!!!
Wah I not around already.
Old 29-10-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 16
daemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will be in bkk from 1-6 nov. any bros here wanna chiong together?
Old 29-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonteo View Post
I will be in bkk from 1-6 nov. any bros here wanna chiong together?
There are a few bros tat are stationed in BKK>...and apparently it seems a few others will be flying in to BKK ard the same time as u too.

Going together has it advantages, like wingmen, safety in numbers, splitting in cost, more fun ( group adrenaline) and of course if u cannot speak thai, getting a bro tat can helps alot...

Have fun, but play safe!
Old 29-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
There are a few bros tat are stationed in BKK>...and apparently it seems a few others will be flying in to BKK ard the same time as u too.

Going together has it advantages, like wingmen, safety in numbers, splitting in cost, more fun ( group adrenaline) and of course if u cannot speak thai, getting a bro tat can helps alot...

Have fun, but play safe!
Most importantly must find bro nookie to bring you around...
Old 29-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Most importantly must find bro nookie to bring you around...
KNS....Sabo ah!! I go also i sure drag u along ..becoz there is no better wingman than u
Old 29-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hyosoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna go Bangkok December end ?

PM me.
Old 30-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lara85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am going Bkk from 9-12 dec...juz wonder any 1 going at this time also??..
Old 30-10-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoverSon View Post
Please give a good detailed FR once you're back from your adventure okay?
I am back after a recharge break in BKK. Just a short sharing as this a golfing cum pleasure trip rather than a full cheonging trip.
Day 1: Reach BKK ealry in the morning proceed to golf course then check in to Park Plaza Sukhumvit soi 18. This is the best boutique hotel I have stay thus far, 4 mins walk to Asoke BTS, Terminal 21 and Soi Cowboy. Girl friendly, large room and super comfy bed. Room is very quiet less your tirak scream of pleasure and equipped with large LCD TV w DVD player, Wifi free. Service is good, breakfast great and a nice rooftop swimming pool to relax b4 you cheong for the night.

Dinner at Suda Restaurant at Soi 14, the food is still good and cheap and crowded.The old teochew lady owner still there, bless her. Next went to Billboard at Nana. Small place with a roving carousel stage where the gals dance and a medium size shower areas where about six gals were doing the showers. Sit at the shower corner, relax and watch gals showers. Mostly young gals, left after finish drink. Nice place to start at Nana, was not accosted for LDs at all.

Next went to Rainbow 4, must say the quality of girls have dropped since I was there 3 months ago. My fren call over a cutie to chit chat and she try to ask us to take her frens as well, but we not interested. Bar fine 600 baht, ST 2500baht. As we want to go dancing, didn't bar fine her.

Go over to Climax and the massage girls next to Climax looks cute. Told them going to Climax for dancing instead and she say no problem can join us. Dun want to commit so early so did not take up the offer, can always come out to chio them if no happening in Climax.

Bought a bottle of JW, get a table. The bands still rock and in no time was dancing away. Make eye contact with girls next table and soon having fun. Finish bottle and ask her how much for action. She say, laew tae khun (up to you) Ho sei liao, go back hotel, action, action.Wake up morning, have breakfast, give her 3k and bye bye. End of 1st day ...
Old 30-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster

Day 2 - Go tailor toi make shirts and shopping at Silom. After all done, took the MRT to Huay Khwang. First stop Emmanuelle, fish tank only got ugly girls. Side liners all dressed up and heavily makeup, around 15 of them. Gals here are more matured, mid twenties onwards. Din find any cutie, proceed to next door Naratree, my fav. Though the rooms in Naratree is a bit worn down but the selection is good.As usual lots of sweet cutie to choose. C
Old 30-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

Sorry ignore earllier post got days mix up.
Day 2 - Go tailor to make shirts and then shopping at Silom. Took the BTS to Saphan Taksin then a free boat ride to Asiatique by the Riverfront for dinner. Its like Clarke Quay in Singapore where they converted the godowns into shops, pubs & restaurants. The Suan Luan night bazzar shops also relocated to here. This place opens from 5pm to around 1130pm. Good for couples to come and watch sunset, have dinner, shop and have a drink. There is even a Ladyboy theatre here. After dinner head back to Thermae at Sukhumvit soi 15. Order bottles of beer, eased down onto the stools and have a look at the numerous gals standing around. I must say the selection is much better than rainbow 4. After a while contemplating on a number of choices, decide to call a sweet looking girl over for a drink. Chat her up, could speak some English, 3rd year university student. Ask me want to bring her back and she quoted 2000baht for ST. Ask her can go 2 rounds , she say no problem but to tip her a bit more. Bring her back to hotel, shower together and to bed. Nice figure, smooth white skin. Give me a BBBJ then proceed to cap me and ride me. Boy she knows how to ride and I have to stop her after 10 mins else I cum liao. Change to missionary and release my soldiers in 10 mins.She cleaned me up and ask want 2nd rd. I say ok, rest first. Watch tv together and 15 mins later started rd2 with me providing the pleasure. No smell and start painting her till she cum followed by missionary and ended with doggy position. Wash up, give her 3000 baht and she is happy with it. Thermae is definitely better than the GG bars at Nana with better selection, no LDs and no bar fine.

Day 3 - Golf. After golfing, took the MRT to Huay Khwang. First stop Emmanuelle, fish tank only got ugly girls. Side liners all dressed up and heavily makeup, around 15 of them. Gals here are more matured, mid twenties onwards. Din find any cutie, proceed to next door Naratree, my fav. Though the rooms in Naratree is a bit worn down but the selection is good.As usual lots of sweet cutie to choose. Saw a sweet looking girl who is making eyes at me, call her over for a drink and to kui len (make small talk). She is 23yrs old and from Chiangmai. Kui len for a while, found got chemistry decide to take her. All my frens selected their choice and up we go to the rooms. In the room, kui len some more, give me a body massage, both naked while waiting for the water to fillup. Once water fillup, go to the bathtub for more massage and she is good. Takes her time to massage me and makes me relax.Want to wash by face and hair somemore but din want to get my hair wet (usually side liners dun wash your hair). After wash clean clean, proceed to bed for action. Accomodating, try a few position. Once released, hug each other and kui len for another 10 mins before shower and changed. Enjoyed the time spend as there was no hurry and relaxing unlike some side liners who just go through the paces and once finish wants to get out of the room. Damage 2600baht and tip her 300 baht. My frens also enjoyed their time with their gals and one of the gals even give a proper oil body massage to my fren after sex, hmmm that is service. This batch of girls seems to be service oriented or we are just lucky . All happy, proceed to Noi seafood just around the corner for dinner. After dinner, went to Thermae to have a look. The choices are still good. As we are tired after golfing and releasing at Naratree, decided to go back to hotel to rest as tommorrow have another early game....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1