The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-11-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Snowy (LTD):

http://liltigersden.com/snowy/

Tried this new ML from LTD today, and decided to pen a simple MR for her as I feel she's worth a try for other bros here

Location: Not near MRT, more convenient for bros who drive. Should have some buses that stop nearby though.

Environment: She stays alone in the unit, so no worries of bumping into other bros. Place is clean and neat. No complaints there.

ML: Decent looking GND whom most bros will not reject, unless you are hoping for model looks Looks not much different from pics on LTD website. Not the super slim type but definitely not fat either. Just a bit of meat that gives her a more womanly figure. Boobs are soft and nice to hold, ample and feels natural.

Massage: Passable massage and where she lacks in technique, she makes up for it with her effort and attitude. Will check with you if massage is hard enough and which areas you prefer her to focus on. Does a good head massage too, which is a nice little bonus as I like head massages.

Services: Will offer to wash you before and after the session, which I declined as I prefer to shower alone. Massage was done with her in a tight little dress showing off her figure, and she will strip down to her panty when the sensual part starts. Did a very nice BM on both the back and front of my body, and even on my lil bro She even did a brief BF before proceeding to the HJ. HJ was done in a slow and sensual manner, definitely not rushing to jerk you off and will ask if her strokes are to your liking. She will lie beside you to allow your hands to access her boobs and body. Did not try to roam south though, so bros can try if you like that. Soft natural moans and sensual strokes resulted in an eruption not long after

GFE: Very friendly and mild mannered lady. She made effort to maintain our conversation and to make you feel comfortable during the session. No awkward feelings at all and while her GFE may not be off the charts like some of the ang pais, she's still nice to spend time with.

Overall: Not a time watcher (I left after 55 mins) and did not touch her hp at all during the session. Would surely RTM when time and vit M allows.
Old 19-11-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 17
andrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried this ML from SG beauty and found that her service not bad except that maybe she didn't wash up properly after a earlier session with another bro.
Before I start licking her melon, can smell saliva on her nipple. Strait away got turn off. I gave hint after that and hope she will wash up for another bro to enjoy.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/caroline-massage-hj-cim/
Old 19-11-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
KUN MAN TONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Sgsoulmate, 怀钰, yst,location wise was easy to find and clear instructions given by her upon arrival...massage wise confirm not piano type,is superb hard in on the spot despite her petite size.. haha..her hj was combine wif bbbj, nice n shiok..she is not a time watcher n I even exceed the timing by going through some website wif her..
Old 20-11-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 13
jackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of light

Any one try this lingam massage?

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=571627
Old 20-11-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewforest View Post
Tried this ML from SG beauty and found that her service not bad except that maybe she didn't wash up properly after a earlier session with another bro.
Before I start licking her melon, can smell saliva on her nipple. Strait away got turn off. I gave hint after that and hope she will wash up for another bro to enjoy.

Recently I oso noticed that quite a few of MLs dun wash up after the session. How I know cos the bookings are back to back When I left the next bro was already on the way up. At most they just washes their hands. The towel on the beds was oso not changed at all. So if u are the tenth customers then good luck to u. Thinking of it give me the itch.
Old 20-11-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
Wah!!! Thanks!!! Made an appointment with her tomorrow....
Old 20-11-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41405 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
Photo looks good. Thanks for warning us.
fav returned

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32775913
Old 20-11-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
dirt_diver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/vanessa-massage/

Location: very central and convenient, whether by MRT, bus or by car. Area is extremely busy during the CNY period....sufficient hint? Her room is in an apartment of about 3 to 4 rooms, but her room has an attached bathroom/toilet.

Looks: OK, I guess. Not SYT and not that MILF...probably early 30's, small built. Tries to look vampish and act cute....I emphasise the word TRY. Might work on others, but didn't work on me.

Body: Tits are enhanced and look out of place on her. Don't know where she got her boob job done but I won't be surprised if it is a job she would like to forget.

Massage: errr......let's just say she TRIED.

HJ: licked my nipples and allowed me to lick hers. Tried to talk dirty (again TRIED).

Cost: 100/60

RTM: you must be joking.
thanks for the warning bro, shes been on my shortlist for a while now!
Old 20-11-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie1985 View Post
Recently I oso noticed that quite a few of MLs dun wash up after the session. How I know cos the bookings are back to back When I left the next bro was already on the way up. At most they just washes their hands. The towel on the beds was oso not changed at all. So if u are the tenth customers then good luck to u. Thinking of it give me the itch.
Haha it's not recently only bro.. It's been like this for a long time lor.. That's why I don't lick boobs.. Just touch touch syok syok la.. Unless I am their first customer of the day..first customer means the disease from yesterday's bro almost all die liau (unless of course gal doesn't carry it) Being the first got one good things also.. Can request to bath together if you want since the girl will bath in the morning also ma.. Usually they will agree even if the service is not provided.. But downside is no makeup..
Old 20-11-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
dirt_diver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Honestly I think no. She has a well maintained figure for her age but maybe she suits those who prefer an older milf type appearance. The other thing is her boobs are enhanced which for me is a big minus point. The overall experience is enjoyable but I wont RTM

For Zoey... I seem to have no fate with her. I tried to arrange at least 3 to 5 times with her before but I could never arrange with her. Probably mainly my fault as I tend to arrange at short notice.
I tried Lisa a few years back when she first started, remember her price was lower and she offered fj. Like what Gifton says, boobs are huge but are enhanced. For what she's charging, i think u can probably get a better experience somewhere else.
Old 20-11-2015, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8064 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewforest View Post

Hi bro, may I know if the real person is the girl in the photos?
Old 20-11-2015, 06:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mizuki_yona is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbf.today/showthread...ighlight=29738

Anyone tried her? Good reviews so far. Any bad ones?
Old 20-11-2015, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post
Wah!!! Thanks!!! Made an appointment with her tomorrow....
Serious? Still going ?
Old 20-11-2015, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhwalong View Post
Serious? Still going ?
Of cos not.... neighbour all knew at this.... think she is accepting just to make quick bucks before deportation ....zzzxx
Old 20-11-2015, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post
Of cos not.... neighbour all knew at this.... think she is accepting just to make quick bucks before deportation ....zzzxx
Really is ping ping??
Cos last ad she is not located west..and stay alone

If yes, wasted..

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1