The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Bro, buying a gift will save a lot of time to find ways to unlock a ml, straight to the point to screw her and moves on to new target. Elderly man got no time to stretch. Money can't bring in into coffin. So your needs may be different from others. Haha
I prefer to have a good ML with good chemistry developed gfe who I can keep screwing, especially one that I can cum in her pussy, shoot shiok shiok every time and no need to keep finding new targets. I had a fwb like that for some time before, totally no need to keep finding new ones until she RTC.
Old 23-10-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3377 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I just go on a date with my ML during her bday and treat her something nice to eat. Then head back to my place at night. I haven't bought any jewellery for her, but she wants new clothes, even BKK cheap clothes she is ok.
Fleece market clothes can? ..
Old 23-10-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 795 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
I just go on a date with my ML during her bday and treat her something nice to eat. Then head back to my place at night. I haven't bought any jewellery for her, but she wants new clothes, even BKK cheap clothes she is ok.
Actually my this posting is to ask a question that majority of the ladies will pick the diamond ring and only one of them ask for a gold ring, the price is 5 x differences, the replies from brothers here are out of my question.
Only bro Kang tuo read it correctly. Tks

Last edited by Newsasap; 23-10-2023 at 10:18 PM.
Old 23-10-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Yes yes. I dont know why, those who ask, i never give or treat. But i give and treat on my own accord to those who dont expect anything. Then slowly slowly, the naughtiness will appear bcos of the kum
Cheng. Haha.
Old 23-10-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Only bro Kang tuo read it correctly. Tks
hope answer it correctly also

just nice that I telling my primary school going kids to read question correctly and answer as correctly as possible. Feeling stress for this week with their upcoming end of year assessment.
Old 24-10-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
But i give and treat on my own accord to those who dont expect anything.
so far, only 3 ML I treat or buy things on my own accord for them.
One of them (Snow from Wxx Sxx) is that through the conversation during massage, she mentioned she work in Boleh land before and she missed nasi lemak. I grab nasi lemak for her after session. Another one (Joy from YHD) is I just send her flower once in appreciation of her beauty. Its been years ago already.

Recent Viet ML whom already RTV. I kind of like her... so in that few months knowing her till she RTV, whao... my monthly massage budget +++++ goes to her all on my own accord.
Old 24-10-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Fleece market clothes can? ..
Yes, she is ok with night market, platinum / pratunam clothes. She don't have much clothes in SG, even used 2nd hand clothes from other ML.
Old 24-10-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes yes. I dont know why, those who ask, i never give or treat. But i give and treat on my own accord to those who dont expect anything. Then slowly slowly, the naughtiness will appear bcos of the kum
Cheng. Haha.
If you got a very good ML, that don't ask for more, better treat and keep her well. I just finish a session with my Viet ML who now lets me do anything to her. Period sex (2nd day), somehow feels damn shiok, cip within 5 min with just light pumping lol ... Gave her a little more cuz she had some pain from it.
Old 24-10-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Yes, she is ok with night market, platinum / pratunam clothes. She don't have much clothes in SG, even used 2nd hand clothes from other ML.
Only once I buy victoria secret lacy underwear and bra for one of my nice Ml. She say she old liao very paiseh to wear. I say its comfortable so she took off her own and wear what I bought. She was happy but dont wear often cos she bu she de. Only when her birthday or my birthday she wear .why? Cos got hot action. Hehe.
Old 24-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Not all but most of cos are here to earn their keep, have many commitments back home so lan lan have to be money faced or whatever they do they want to be compensated lots! Nothing wrong. Its just whether they are too money faced to me. If i sensed that, the its a no no , no matter how sexy and foxy and horny they are to me. I only fancy those with chemistry and not overly greedy who always want something in return. Yhats just me
Lor.
Old 24-10-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
so far, only 3 ML I treat or buy things on my own accord for them.
One of them (Snow from Wxx Sxx) is that through the conversation during massage, she mentioned she work in Boleh land before and she missed nasi lemak. I grab nasi lemak for her after session. Another one (Joy from YHD) is I just send her flower once in appreciation of her beauty. Its been years ago already.

Recent Viet ML whom already RTV. I kind of like her... so in that few months knowing her till she RTV, whao... my monthly massage budget +++++ goes to her all on my own accord.
If my Viet ML and PRC ML regulars return, I'll be damn sad. Ever since I met my PRC ML, I almost never head to GL anymore. They are the ones keeping me company, fix my DFK deprive and lighten my mood from all the daily shit I'm getting. Also, by now most of the excellent gfe WLs in GL I've been with already RTC.

Of all the girls I had since reopening last year, my current Viet ML gives me the best gfe + allows cip, followed by my PRC ML who overnights with me. They are my gems, finding a replacement for them will be a pain. Tbh, I've never really bought gifts for them.
Old 24-10-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not all but most of cos are here to earn their keep, have many commitments back home so lan lan have to be money faced or whatever they do they want to be compensated lots! Nothing wrong. Its just whether they are too money faced to me. If i sensed that, the its a no no , no matter how sexy and foxy and horny they are to me. I only fancy those with chemistry and not overly greedy who always want something in return. Yhats just me
Lor.
Most of SYT MLs probably be greedy ones. You get better chance with milf MLs. Actually, I find that it's really those lonely milf MLs who will give you the best gfe without expecting too much. Also, PRC MLs may expect more than other MLs from Viet, Myanmar etc. From the list of MLs I've tried, there are only like 2 younger MLs who may not expect too much. But I don't want to invest too much resources to build chemistry with too many MLs, just stick to my current 2 MLs is fine.
Old 24-10-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She was happy but dont wear often cos she bu she de. Only when her birthday or my birthday she wear .why? Cos got hot action. Hehe.
Haha but maybe she will wear it with other customers when she’s having hot action with them … lol
Old 24-10-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3377 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Haha but maybe she will wear it with other customers when she’s having hot action with them … lol
Haha u are spot on bro ..
Old 24-10-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Haha. Bo bian lor. 😀
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1