The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-11-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 10
amazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyamazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

After the disaster I had previously, decided to try the "legendary" and see what the hype was about....

http://liltigersden.com/clearly/

Promised her a MR so shall keep it simple.

Indeed like all the MRs that she had, I do agree that she's really good and put in effort in the whole session. I told her that she's really one who puts in effort in the massage and is one of the best around. (最用心,卖力的!)

All the way from massage to sensual till I surrender

Guess details can just skip as all bros who tried will know how good she is.

Worth the visit/revisit although it's really hard to book....!!!

PS: How i wish could be the snowy that she hugs all the time (guess I'm being KCed...)
Old 20-11-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
wah tio zap for writing a positive FR for well deserved ML.

so we shld just write the bad FR, dun write the good one because will consider as fake FR?
Just my 2 cents, perhaps you could have left out some of the more intimate details or unlisted services???

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 20-11-2015, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
wah tio zap for writing a positive FR for well deserved ML.

so we shld just write the bad FR, dun write the good one because will consider as fake FR?
I know how that feels bro..
Old 20-11-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
She was an FL before when I visited her... just converted to ML....

I cannot comment on her massage skills since never tried. But she stays alone, looks very sweet, really an SYT, a student , but the house really messy. and she has a 'slight moustache' .

She was inexperienced, but tried. I only wanted BJ, never tried FJ. but bros if FL convert to ML, it shows that they prefer not to offer those specials anymore, so don't assume that they will oblige to your requests.. do show some restraint, so you also do not spoil your chionging session. The last thing u want is an unresponsive ML, that will throw cold water over ur "hot blooded lil bro"!
Thanks Bro, not sure where you got the idea that I'm looking for FL on ML thread but appreciate you giving heads up and advice.
Just wanted to see if anyone has tried and can give recommendation.
Old 20-11-2015, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8181 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamvally View Post
Have book fancy from LTD. please avoid ML.
Condo is guarded with security. Have to write your detail to enter condo.
was told by fancy to wait for 15mins.
Then cancel appointment as she claim previous Cust wants to extend another 1hour. Best night ever.
Bro, why didn't you wait for her to confirm your session before entering the condo?
Old 20-11-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamvally View Post
Have book fancy from LTD. please avoid ML.
Condo is guarded with security. Have to write your detail to enter condo.
was told by fancy to wait for 15mins.
Then cancel appointment as she claim previous Cust wants to extend another 1hour. Best night ever.
Didn't see this comment as I was overseas and shortlisted her (thanks for the heads up)... must have felt really DL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Bro, why didn't you wait for her to confirm your session before entering the condo?
Think she might have asked him to enter and then suddenly cancelled...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 20-11-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer View Post
this has been the case all the time ever since

during ktv when the gals butterfly, the same thing happens

licking nipple. frenching... u are drinking from the public pool.
Yah... Quite sometime back at BS, recalled one famous KTV girl (nick name teacher because she wears spec) stop me from kissing her boobs telling me her boobs was licked by so many men. That's how i knew. keke...early days of my cheonging past time.

But MLs last time seems to be more aware of hygiene. eg..princess and ruby from last year. Even girls from infamous MZ oso shower after every session.
Old 20-11-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fancy 梵希 (LTD)
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=13821012

Didn't saw any MR so decided to commando but was super disappointed, been a long while i met one like this, let's not talk about Average;

Face: 9 (Alike 90% with photo, mild makeup when i saw her)
Boobs: A
Figure: 7 (petite)
Massage: 0
Kissing: No
BM: Yes, back
Catbath: No
HDLY: No
BBBJ/CIM: No
HJ: 7, -10 (1 time, see below)
Timing: 40 minutes
Damage: As stated
Accessibility: Still ok
Room: Alone

Pros:

- Look like her photo
- SYT
- Neh-voice

Cons:

- Fussy with Attitude
- Non-existent massage, press here and there with light strength even after I tell her to press harder (10 minutes)
- Always on the phone
- Dilly-Darly here and there
- Will rush you for second HJ and even claim that all customers only wanna Once but I do Twice (we all know is a lie)
- The second HJ was forceful and mechanical, hurts and just asked her to stop
- Total session: 40 minutes as I was pissed off and left earlier

Others:

- Bad time management
- Payment upfront
- Jelly Temptation [果冻诱惑] is just added oil along with BM (WTF? LOL)
- Unless you wanna petite SYT for HJ x1 - $110, that's all

*Left a disappointed customer, wishful thinking of SYT nowadays.

Overall/RTM: what do you think?

---

Recently I had visited some other Good ones, will share soon!
Old 20-11-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
Justice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloSYT View Post
Fancy 梵希 (LTD)

Didn't saw any MR so decided to commando but was super disappointed, been a long while i met one like this, let's not talk about Average;

Pros:

- Look like her photo
- SYT
- Neh-voice

Cons:

- Fussy with Attitude
- Non-existent massage, press here and there with light strength even after I tell her to press harder (10 minutes)
- Always on the phone
- Will rush you for second HJ and even claim that all customers only wanna Once but I do Twice (we all know is a lie)

Others:

- Bad time management
- Payment upfront

---

thought i am the only one kanna this treatment. so i am not alone. Believed another bro oso encountered the same thing but nvr said cos he dun want to break her rice bowl....
Old 20-11-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

But on second thought, ain't gonna reveal, those bros need any recent MR pm me

Last edited by helloSYT; 21-11-2015 at 03:29 AM.
Old 20-11-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice2014 View Post
thought i am the only one kanna this treatment. so i am not alone. Believed another bro oso encountered the same thing but nvr said cos he dun want to break her rice bowl....
Still thinking of spending my $ on her this weekend. On 2nd thought better not... thanks.
Old 20-11-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
"choices available" you mean there are many good ones to choose from? Unfortunately for me it seems she is the one I will consider to visit more though she is remotely a favourite.

The other better ones (diana, meizi, kele...) I visited more recently; they had very enticing elements during the 1st visit but these qualities were missing during the 2nd session. I don't think it is me being more demanding as they are rather tangible attributes. Not to say they are not good, they are still failsafe IMHO but won't be visiting as often.
I think in terms of playability n GFE, cassie and miqi can match....in terms of massage like some of bro mentioned shuang shuang of SLG is quite good...plus tt wld always new ones cmg on board...
Old 20-11-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice2014 View Post
wah if you were to say first i would have give it a miss anyway do up me thanks!
Old 20-11-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helloSYT View Post
Fancy 梵希 (LTD)

Pros:

- Look like her photo
- SYT
- Neh-voice

Cons:

- Fussy with Attitude
- Always on the phone

Others:

- Bad time management
- Payment upfront

---

Yes! Exactly.. Me too few days ago.. Worst still, the one time hj also she show black face and quite mechanical.. Massage piano pressing, press phone.. Short BM only.. Wanted to post but I give up posting MR considering I got zap to negative when posting true MR.. sorry bro..
Old 20-11-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
MR for Xiao Wai 小歪 and SYDNEY 悉尼

MR for Xiao Wai 小歪 (SH69) / Rose 玫瑰 (MGZW) / Xue Li 雪梨 (SBC) / Apple (SLC) / Yuki (SSM)

http://www.shenhua69.com/wai/

Tall, lanky girl with small boobs. First look a slight bit milfy, barely any makeup on, this could be due to I visited her in one of those windy days, so she was extremely cautious and business was slow. About 27 yo. Rating 6.9/10. She could look a lot better with proper makeup.

Communication was a breeze. I have booked her twice previously but cancel at the last hour; she still thanked me for my interest and wished me a nice day.

No slutty/mischievous teasing, but she exhibit a very pleasant personality, like talking to an undergrad intern; polite, sincere and willing to please. But something lacking here, don’t have the usual GFE feel as with other ML.

Since she is not the playful type, I got no choice but to go prone. It took her awhile to adjust to my preferred strength and pace, after that it’s pretty good, very hardworking. I asked for no oil.

For the sensual part, I just lie there and moan. I don’t even need to roam to arouse myself. The release was quite good for me. It was only after deed done that she asked would I like to roam a bit before she dress up.

Overall she scored very high in attitude (fetches chair and ash-tray, offer drinks, hung up my clothes neatly – she arranged the collar and sleeves before hanging it), hard-working and possesses decent massage/sensual skill. Slight lacking are the boobs and the GFE. There was a slight trace of commercial feel with her.

She was advertised in many sites, so pick the correct number to call depending on the services you require.
--------

MR for SYDNEY 悉尼

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=571954

Stays alone in a very nice apartment, not far from MRT. Very clean and tidy.

I thought she looks like an actress from one of the Hong Kong - LKF movies. Rating: 7.4/10. About 26 yo. Not milfy at all. I like this type, a bit mature but doesn’t behave milfy! Speak English with a heavy HK accent.

A bit quiet in the beginning, took some time to warm up.

I went prone again. Her bottom very hot, so when she sat on me to massage, my thighs sweat! Next time I’ll ask her to sit on my face.

Still quite green on the sensual part, couldn’t arouse me with just her bare hands, so she came forward and glide her velvet body over mine. Got the urge to pin her down and feast on her. She got legs that I can feast all day long.

Overall a friendly girl, can take some harsh joke. Decent attitude but lacks the experience and skill which I don’t mind tho. She seems quite new to this line. I actually like her freshness and off course her killer legs. SOP session but quite an interesting girl.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1