The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 15-12-2023, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboytaker View Post
How was it bro?
Service ok. Tight ass. Can get hard.
$100. More Chinese than thai
Old 15-12-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan2006 View Post
can i know what is the dmg for her?
1st quote 300. can nego down. jus need to be firm. i dun wan say actual price in case she see tis forum n guess me based on price. i know some lbs got see tis forum
Old 15-12-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover99 View Post
from her IG already blatantly obvious she is post-op LB. 0 doubt. curious how you came upon her IG though?
bro can share wat r ur telltale signs ? i see her from dating app
Old 15-12-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
locki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone tried this LB? Found her on MiChat and her name is Alexsa, stays at Geylang
Old 15-12-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Wookie17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by locki123 View Post

Hi, anyone tried this LB? Found her on MiChat and her name is Alexsa, stays at Geylang
Also spoke to this LB on Michat, too many red flags to bother to try.
Old 15-12-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
twist_shout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by locki123 View Post

This MiChat account is fake. The LB in the photo is still in JKT.
Old 15-12-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gamingtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Sailormars

any bros try her before?
Old 15-12-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
weirdo_965 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's a good time to camp outside Hotel S? Went there earlier today about 6:30pm, but there was no one along the entrance. Can advise how to "bump" into them?
Old 16-12-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Yurikim1999

She is quite accommodating to various positions and can get hard and cum. Discount the picture 20% as i hoped she was more feminine IRL. Nice soft boobs to play with and got a lean body type. The only downside is she never really groom well, I can feel the stubbles on her legs and lips which is a turn off mid fuck.
Old 18-12-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo_965 View Post
What's a good time to camp outside Hotel S? Went there earlier today about 6:30pm, but there was no one along the entrance. Can advise how to "bump" into them?
Here’s my best advice: Stay away from pinoy LBs if you don’t want to waste money. 8 out of 10 times will get shortchanged.
Old 18-12-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 3
Blanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried the ang moh Sabrina Fonte?
Also is cockzilla Allondra good?
Old 18-12-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanklegendary View Post
Anyone tried the ang moh Sabrina Fonte?
Also is cockzilla Allondra good?
I tried Allondra a long time ago. Her cock isn’t that big but she’s a good top nonetheless. However, she’s too into herself for my tastes.
Old 18-12-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentaikun View Post
https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Eyeta

I've known her previously when she was here. Very young and pretty university student just 22 years old. Very fair skin I think is chinese thai but never ask. Gives good blowjob and have a tight ass. Makes me cum like less than 5 mins other girls i may take up to 30mins. Very accomodating, gives good girlfriend effect and looks feminine like a girl. Was quoted as usual $300 but nego to $200. Requested CIM so she say top up $50 can already because i handsome. Will go back to her few more times. I think she is the best i've ever had.

went to see her. Very nice indeed. Fair Smooth skin and a very good figure. I missed her the last time when she was here as I went for her companion Kao. Cost $200. one of the times when money spent was worth it. She is going back this week. And I heard that she is going to get the chop. So if you want her dick, go see her now.
Old 19-12-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazor View Post
https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Yurikim1999

She is quite accommodating to various positions and can get hard and cum. Discount the picture 20% as i hoped she was more feminine IRL. Nice soft boobs to play with and got a lean body type. The only downside is she never really groom well, I can feel the stubbles on her legs and lips which is a turn off mid fuck.
Ya stubbles on her legs and balls as well when I sucked it. But I find her asshole tight and nice to fuck. Hj her while I doggie her but too bad couldn't take it and cum before her. At this price no complaints liao
Old 19-12-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15861 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Ya stubbles on her legs and balls as well when I sucked it. But I find her asshole tight and nice to fuck. Hj her while I doggie her but too bad couldn't take it and cum before her. At this price no complaints liao
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1