The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-11-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Massage is average and SOP, and done topless. She provides BBBJ and CIM, but I didn't try. Accommodating. Allows autoroam with panties on. worth the money spent, especially if you're into BBBJ.
BBBJ/CIM is in other ad:
http://www.sgcityangel.com/Elaine.html
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=562896
Old 25-11-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Happened to try her yesterday. Very sweet and courteous girl. Photo was taken when she first arrived. Lost some weight since. Features are now sharper. Less sweet looking now in person, but prettier.

In fact, she's so pretty and I couldn't take my eyes off her, and I couldn't resist sending her a sms to tell her that I find her really pretty after I left.
bro, nice fr. she stay alone?
Old 25-11-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakzilla View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/shuang-shuang-massage/

Keeping my MR short. Tried out Shuang Shuang this week. Yes she's a milf and she definitely has a very sweet & attractive face. Puts in effort in her massage and really does it to her best ability. Her place is pretty new and very nice & looks rather posh. Great racks although they are enhanced but then again, I love big boobs. Haha
ah yes, fully agree with this mr. My fail safe option. value for $. she learned her massage skill from a shifu but I dunno who.
Old 25-11-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
bro, nice fr. she stay alone?
Not staying alone, 3-bedroom unit in Boon Keng/Bendemeer area. Very clean condo unit with attached bathroom.
Old 25-11-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8181 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not staying alone, 3-bedroom unit in Boon Keng/Bendemeer area. Very clean condo unit with attached bathroom.
Thanks for the info, bro
Old 25-11-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 22
curiosity is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuriosity is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Recently had tried anan from http://liltigersden.com/an-an-%e5%ae%89%e5%ae%89/
Looks: 7, young milf look
Massage: 7,massage in nude
Service: as advertise in the link. Don't need to remind her, automatically, she will join u in the shower n massage u in nude. Not like some of the gals advertised Nude massage n shower but don't hve the svcs . Feeling was great as she wash u.
Hdly: 8.5, she scores high on this. No wonder she is the queen of hdly.. heehee
Hj: 8, very accomdating . She got her ways to arouse u that will made high. Can even request 69 during hj.
Rtm: yes, had actually book her for next week.
Old 25-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
zombieaslop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Zoey from Ltd looks familiar leh. She use to be from where ah? Thx in advance
Old 25-11-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Recently quite a number of zombies.
Old 25-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2673 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieaslop2 View Post
Zoey from Ltd looks familiar leh. She use to be from where ah? Thx in advance
Zu er 祖儿 loh. Quite long liao
Old 25-11-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Wheelsonfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Happened to try her yesterday. Very sweet and courteous girl. Photo was taken when she first arrived. Lost some weight since. Features are now sharper. Less sweet looking now in person, but prettier.

In fact, she's so pretty and I couldn't take my eyes off her, and I couldn't resist sending her a sms to tell her that I find her really pretty after I left. Skin tone is darker (and so are her nipples). Looks a little like our favourite Moon because of her dark skin and sharper features. Body is proportionate, healthy looking (not those skinny type like Wai or Xin Er, and not meaty type like Xiao Mi or Hanis).

Massage is average and SOP, and done topless. She provides BBBJ and CIM, but I didn't try. Accommodating. Allows autoroam with panties on. worth the money spent, especially if you're into BBBJ.
Saw your FR and decided to see her today.

Just finished my session.

I think i'm just quite unlucky today. Stupid rain. I had no umbrella, reached outside her place already drenched. Tried to call/sms her but my phone went crazy.

After finally arriving at her unit, I broke one of her hanger (F**k me). She hung my shirt to let it dry.

But damn she looks like the picture. Nice B to C cup boobs and a slim figure.

She was quite nice throughout the session but I feel I might have given a bad impression in the beginning so we didn't really click. Tried to make small talk but she only gave one sentence replies.

Started at 3.45pm (made a 3.30pm booking but I was late due to the rain) and finished at 4.15 pm..... Only had 1 HJ. Was not offered BBBJ + CIM. I dunno if it's because i'm ugly or what, after I came (I was cupping her boobs at the time), she quickly removed my hand.

After I finished, she massaged me for a bit more then started looking at her phone, replying SMS then finished up. I stayed for about 10-15 mins more and left at 4.30pm (she was nice enough to let me stay a bit longer cos it was raining).

This is a neutral review, just saying what I experienced. Overall her personality is nice. i think it's just that I had no chemistry with her.
Old 25-11-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
MaxOne86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://liltigersden.com/nadine/

MR of Nadine:

2 thumbs up for this sweet Szechuan mei mei.

Booked her in late evening thinking of my 50/50 chance as it's raining the whole afternoon and pushing my luck... especially with traffic jams everywhere
And it was bingo that the whole session was truly enjoyable and value for money.
All MRs stated by other Bros about her were absolutely spot-on. Well, almost all, i will say 80%-90%

I like to mention that she put in a lot of effort in doing muscle stretching before the good massage. Those bros who have massage chair or massage equipment can dump them away.

giving her all the thumbs up I can give and pls support and respect this little gem
Old 25-11-2015, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HearthstoneSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Previously, many was turned off by Honey's armpit hair LOL
Is it still a concern?
Old 25-11-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dexter1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, any massages girls with good playability and BJ?

was looking at these 2, any FRs?
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/hebe-massage/
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/jing-jing-massage/
Old 25-11-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kumwen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://liltigersden.com/hoshi/

Tried her today and she says I’m her first customer.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: Should be C
Figure: 8/10
Massage: 8/10 (I don’t like hard massage and she is nude)
Juagen: 7/10 (First time trying)
HJ: I ask for one (auto roaming anywhere)
Attitude: Bath together, No using of phone
Catbath: Yes (feel shiok when she lick my nipples)
Apartment: Shared with attached toilet.
Accessibility: have to walk from MRT for those taking public transport; for those driving there’s quite a number of parking
GFE: 9
Old 25-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!

anyone tried this

https://sbf.today/showthread...ighlight=alice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1