The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
nowadays our CA Mayor dun only cheong in CA .... he went regional now ..
ZH, SZ and CP ..... kudos to u ....

next time, we need him to bring us ard ....
Why kudos to me leh? Because I always do shuttle run around the cities in Guangdong? Hahaha.

Very soon 中央政府 will promote bro neverlandf to province official liao. Don't pray pray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatamidoing View Post
shenzhen Soho bar is dam expensive. 50RMB for a small bottle miserable beer. minimum spending of 100rmb for seating at the bar top. 6 bottles 200rmb and 12 bottles at 350rmb. want to drinks but no one with me. end up save the cost for a light massage instead.

stupid Shenzhen SBF was banned if not i can get info during my time there for cheonging too....
I've passed by Soho Bar many times but have yet to venture in. Thanks for the info.

Try Face and Richy Club at Chun Feng Road, Luohu. Price for cheapest beer is RMB20/38 respectively. Locate Lao Di Fang Hotel and you can spot the clubs. If really blur just follow those pretty babes.

Use a proxy website to surf SBF in China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2007 View Post
太平洋休闲超市
地址:深圳市罗湖区嘉宾路太平洋商贸大厦

i been here 2 or 3 times & always feel it's very good & quite good value for money.

Was told many Hongkies will spent the whole nite there, instead of checking into a hotel. in the morning, just take another shower, brush teeth & off they go. maybe next time i might do that as well.
What is the minimum spending at this spa?

Yes I always stay overnight in Macau and ZH saunas too. Good value for money. Can't beat that.

Lately the HK and SZ threads have been very lively and informative. Keep up the good work bros!
Old 11-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wansomemilk View Post
Bro TonyStark,

It's only RMB400 because the rest I ta what....

Anyway, just want to have some fun and meet more brudders.

Next time you in SZ let me know, I go there once or twice a month....

Or you can look for my OKT/papasan.... he give you good service, won't screw you around.

Cheers
Wah super ho seh lo... aiya i went to SZ on your date but seldom come c international feild reports... DAMN...

I tot SZ a lot of happening stuff saw 2 damn hot girls getting out of the hotel ...

I COULDNT find any night happening areas !!!!
At night near my hotel all no lights 1... i tot SZ at night nothing is on at all... sian...

Spent my night at SZ super duper down .... wasted 3 nights there... i going oct sure must fit ur timing le !! lol
Old 11-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
T
Liddat, I still preferred "no name". This is a live band pub/bar. "H" brand dutch beer at $30rmb/btl. CO Sino brought me there. Good n cheap too. Especially live band performance. IMO, value for money. oh, btw, it is located in Dongmen area near the Mac. For actual location, pls pm CO.
It's TRUE COLOR" ... they hv 6 outlets in SZ the biggest was the one located in Dongmen. It was run like our Youk concept. A few differrent kind of entertainment under one roof.

They hv a western restaurant which ll turn into a piano n wine bar after dinner time, a pool style bar section, a live music lounge with a few live bands making live performance thru out the night and a disco section wif sexy gals on pole dancing....

Price of drinks r reasonable for that kind of entertainment. Hen beers at 30rmb per bottle, From sun to thurs buy six get two free...U can take the drinks to whichever section u like.....

Have fun......

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 11-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatamidoing View Post

stupid Shenzhen SBF was banned if not i can get info during my time there for cheonging too....
Not only in SZ , in whole of China SBF is been blocked by China's massive firewall. We need to make use of proxy servers to get in....

Try those from the list below....

Proxy Servers

The blocking is dynamic.... we hv change to another proxy server when one is blackmarked and blocked by the China authourity.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
It's TRUE COLOR" ... they hv 6 outlets in SZ the biggest was the one located in Dongmen. It was run like our Youk concept. A few differrent kind of entertainment under one roof.
They hv a western restaurant which ll turn into a piano n wine bar after dinner time, a pool style bar section, a live music lounge with a few live bands making live performance thru out the night and a disco section wif sexy gals on pole dancing....
Price of drinks r reasonable for that kind of entertainment. Hen beers at 30rmb per bottle, From sun to thurs buy six get two free...U can take the drinks to whichever section u like.....
i believe u mean concept like Zouk or PowerHouse in SG or SLIM in BKK RCA ...

CO Sino ... next time bring me go .... 好吗?....
Old 11-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
i believe u mean concept like Zouk or PowerHouse in SG or SLIM in BKK RCA ...

CO Sino ... next time bring me go .... 好吗?....
Please don't talk cock and waste CO Sinoview's time. Since when you will cheong in SZ one?
Old 12-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Please don't talk cock and waste CO Sinoview's time. Since when you will cheong in SZ one?
HI bro,
He cash king in CP, you CEO in SZ lah............

My humble two cents.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
jing jing lar ... all the time i wanted to .... but find no time .....

but seriously ... for the past 2 trips, me and bro jacky have been planning to spend a few days in SZ but just couldn't allot the time when we r in CN ...
always last minute changes and we divert to another place ...
Old 12-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 21
wansomemilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwansomemilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwansomemilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwansomemilk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldpoker View Post
Wah super ho seh lo... aiya i went to SZ on your date but seldom come c international feild reports... DAMN...

I tot SZ a lot of happening stuff saw 2 damn hot girls getting out of the hotel ...

I COULDNT find any night happening areas !!!!
At night near my hotel all no lights 1... i tot SZ at night nothing is on at all... sian...

Spent my night at SZ super duper down .... wasted 3 nights there... i going oct sure must fit ur timing le !! lol
Sure thing. Just drop me a PM on your next visit. Usually I visit end of month or early week.

Pls up me if you like my FR. Tks

Best Massage Place at ZhangMuTou

FR on "Best FL Screw" Kristal with Cindy Crawford mole

FR on "Best China KTV Romp" ShenZhen KTV Outing
Old 12-06-2009, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
If my memory didint failed me, i remember our cashking did came to SZ at least once. To Huan Le Gu wif his KC. But didnt stay in SZ for the night.....

In my opinion, SZ is NOT a good place to chiong as compared to CP or CA. At best it's an ok "quick release" centre for those who do NOT hv the time to go cp/ca. Or for those we need to do business entertainment there.

Sz is a far more interesting city for good food, pubs, SPA, shopping, theme park etc etc,,,, For our cashking to cum over.....he has to bring his KC....for a "培养目标" trip....and for himself to enjoy life of a BIG China city.

Esp for those like to shop. SZ is probably the best shopping citiy in China beside GZ.

Old 12-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:

Have fun......
Thank you CO for the correction......

Yup, we have fun there..... kekeke

Hmmmmmmm, still dunno when can go again....... sad sob sob sob
Old 12-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
If my memory didint failed me, i remember our cashking did came to SZ at least once. To Huan Le Gu wif his KC. But didnt stay in SZ for the night.....
In my opinion, SZ is NOT a good place to chiong as compared to CP or CA. At best it's an ok "quick release" centre for those who do NOT hv the time to go cp/ca. Or for those we need to do business entertainment there.
Sz is a far more interesting city for good food, pubs, SPA, shopping, theme park etc etc,,,, For our cashking to cum over.....he has to bring his KC....for a "培养目标" trip....and for himself to enjoy life of a BIG China city.
Esp for those like to shop. SZ is probably the best shopping citiy in China beside GZ.
sifu.. ur memory didn't failed u .. onli the place u got it wrong ...
and yes i did went to SZ in my mar trip ... took my gal to 世界之窗 but no time to go shopping ...
thus plan to stay a couple of days to go shopping and sight-seeing in my coming trip ..
Old 12-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
jing jing lar ... all the time i wanted to .... but find no time .....

but seriously ... for the past 2 trips, me and bro jacky have been planning to spend a few days in SZ but just couldn't allot the time when we r in CN ...
always last minute changes and we divert to another place ...
Ok lah forgive you.

Quote:

For me SZ is a good city to unwind after a crazy day of work in HK.

Also a good place to setup office for those in HK who wants to cut cost. Obvious reason SZ being so near to HK.

Yes for shopping I agree SZ and GZ are the best in Guangdong province.
Old 13-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok lah forgive you.

For me SZ is a good city to unwind after a crazy day of work in HK.

Also a good place to setup office for those in HK who wants to cut cost. Obvious reason SZ being so near to HK.

Yes for shopping I agree SZ and GZ are the best in Guangdong province.
Fully Agreed,,,, Sounded so much like me....hehe
But lousy for chionging for various reasons as compared to DG.......

Shopping wise....For those who travel around china ll know SZ n GZ is undoubtedly the BEST SHOPPIING CITIES in China......
The rests including SH, BJ, Xiamen etc r a veri far far away third.... That's also of cos that we hv to know "where to shop"....haha.....

Last edited by Sinoview; 13-06-2009 at 11:04 AM.
Old 13-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Thank you CO for the correction......

Yup, we have fun there..... kekeke

Hmmmmmmm, still dunno when can go again....... sad sob sob sob
Bro.,

Yr part-time KC lives in SZ....luv u deep deep offer u free accomodation some more.

U can cum anytime lah.... Only C if u want or not ? haha.....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1