The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
bro i am sorry, my cuntfusion. since man utd is going to champions league next season as usual, the uefa spot is given to the highest team in the epl which hasnt qualified for europe. not the runners up.
=> Thanks,BRO ! So in this case in case we do not have any European competitions,we may have problems holding on to certain star players who "die die" must play in clubs that'll qualify ! We have problems with BERBATOV !!! And also attracting any good players to join us in the summer !....Do you think we can start climbing to 6th or 7th position by the end of the season ?....I really wished that we can start winning every game for the rest of the season !....

Again liked this year our squad was too small so we had so much problems playing in too many competitions ! Think HARRY have lots of planning & making changes in our team this summer !!!
Old 08-03-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Yes HARRY got his line up wrong again by playing CHIMBONDA as left back in this SUNDERLAND game ! He's only playing with his right foot nervously and totally lost ! => Either BALE or O'HARA can play there !!!

CORLUKA is so slow i think he should called COWLUKA instead...he moves up and then spray his passes & always end up running back defending ! => Why not ZOKORA or GUNTER ???

Next GOMES is a clumsy clown & this summer we will sell him to the Moscow Circus !!! He totally have no communication with his defenders by rushing out & almost always losing the ball !!!

We are trailing by 1 - 0 at half time !...................
Old 08-03-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Yes HARRY got his line up wrong again by playing CHIMBONDA as left back in this SUNDERLAND game ! He's only playing with his right foot nervously and totally lost ! => Either BALE or O'HARA can play there !!!

CORLUKA is so slow i think he should called COWLUKA instead...he moves up and then spray his passes & always end up running back defending ! => Why not ZOKORA or GUNTER ???

Next GOMES is a clumsy clown & this summer we will sell him to the Moscow Circus !!! He totally have no communication with his defenders by rushing out & almost always losing the ball !!!

We are trailing by 1 - 0 at half time !...................
=> BENT had 2 clear chances & fortunately he managed to deliver the best pass to KEANO to equalised 1 - 1 !!! At least we managed to get a point instead of going back WHL with nothing !!!
Old 14-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Samster

++++++++++++ VILLA vs SPURS - ??? +++++++++++++++++++++

At the rate HARRY is going about talking rubbish by commenting that VILLA will lose their 4th place to Arsenal,i'm really not impressed with his style of mind games !!! He's only pissing off the VILLA players to "thrashed us in tomorrow's game !!!"....Next he start talking about competing with the Top 4 next season when we are still fighting for survival this season !!!...Giving our SPURS players the wrong idea to relax & dream !!!....

Then he also talked about "if SPURS goes down,then he'll quit !!!"....Already planning an exit in case.....

Finally i can't understand him that he always "changes a winning team"...the players will think even if they win this game,then next game is 50/50 that they will play !!!..........
Old 16-03-2009, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 18
ang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to behold

Spur win this match by score of 2-1. well done lads,hope more gd performance like this in coming matches!
Old 22-03-2009, 01:31 AM
Samster

+++++++++++ SPURS - 1 vs CHELSEA 0 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After our win over VILLA,we continued with another superb win !!!
Excellent play by LENNON & MODRIC !!! Strong team spirit & working tirelessly together !!! At last HARRY continued with an unchanged winning team !!! So have we finally found the best combination to climb up the league table ?

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 22-03-2009, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

bro andyk,
a double good result for Liverpool also,if tomorrow we can win against Villa.

well done,Spurs....

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 22-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
bro andyk,
a double good result for Liverpool also,if tomorrow we can win against Villa.

well done,Spurs....
=> Yo Bro Cum_Luver,yes,wishing LIVERPOOL good luck in tonite's game vs VILLA ! U guys have been on fire after beating both "giants" - REAL & MAN U !...Guessed VILLA will want to work very hard after last weel loss to SPURS !....

On SPURS - finally HARRY's gameplan is really shaping up & we are certainly looking forward to finished Top.7 to get back to the Europa Cup next season !!!
Old 25-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
On SPURS - finally HARRY's gameplan is really shaping up & we are certainly looking forward to finished Top.7 to get back to the Europa Cup next season !!!
Bro,

I suggest not to jump the gun first, it is good to look forward to finishing Top 7 and get into Europa Cup next season. It is best to look at one game at a time becoz this spurs side is still largely imbalance.

Example:
1) Lennon injured. Who will replace him? Our beautiful boy-Bentley? He cares more about his hairstyle and fanciful footwork than the team.

2) Left-back. Who will be cover for our existing leftback? Bale? Bale is good when he concentrates, but he is also another pretty boy with hairstyle on top of his mind. Moreover, he can attack, but I cannot say the same for defence.

3) Luka out. Who can cover all the running and creativity? Huddlestone? He still very much inconsistent.

4) Although Corluka is slow but I think he is effective enough against most EPL teams, but we still need more capable cover.

5) King, Woodgate and Dawson. If any of the two is down, we are in deep shit. King has done a tremendous job after coming back from his injury, but he is still not ok as his injury is long term.

6) Gomes. He is getting better and at least 1 more precious clean sheet against Chelsea. His record shows that he is within top half of the table, but he needs to keep more clean sheets to give the defenders more confident.

7) Strikers. We still are not getting enough goals from our strikers.

8) Midfielders. They have been working hard enough in the last few game to ensure that we do not loose games. However, with that we lost the attacking edge.

9) Counter attack play. If we were to concentrate on defending, we need to implement a counter attack strategy to achieve 1 counter attack 1 kill.

10) 50-50 ball. We are still not getting enough of the 50-50 balls against opposition. We need to keep the ball better and not loose possession as easily as we are now and put ourselves in pressure.

I understand that as fans we need to support our team, however, realistically, I hope to see much more improvement and get 1 or 2 local silverware next season than getting ourselves to much games to play and reduce our chance of improving and strengthening the team.

Harry, hopefully, you can see some of my suggestion.

Comon' You Spurs!!!

Cheers
Spurslover.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 25-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Bro,

I suggest not to jump the gun first, it is good to look forward to finishing Top 7 and get into Europa Cup next season. It is best to look at one game at a time becoz this spurs side is still largely imbalance.

Example:
1) Lennon injured. Who will replace him? Our beautiful boy-Bentley? He cares more about his hairstyle and fanciful footwork than the team.

2) Left-back. Who will be cover for our existing leftback? Bale? Bale is good when he concentrates, but he is also another pretty boy with hairstyle on top of his mind. Moreover, he can attack, but I cannot say the same for defence.

3) Luka out. Who can cover all the running and creativity? Huddlestone? He still very much inconsistent.

4) Although Corluka is slow but I think he is effective enough against most EPL teams, but we still need more capable cover.

5) King, Woodgate and Dawson. If any of the two is down, we are in deep shit. King has done a tremendous job after coming back from his injury, but he is still not ok as his injury is long term.

6) Gomes. He is getting better and at least 1 more precious clean sheet against Chelsea. His record shows that he is within top half of the table, but he needs to keep more clean sheets to give the defenders more confident.

7) Strikers. We still are not getting enough goals from our strikers.

8) Midfielders. They have been working hard enough in the last few game to ensure that we do not loose games. However, with that we lost the attacking edge.

9) Counter attack play. If we were to concentrate on defending, we need to implement a counter attack strategy to achieve 1 counter attack 1 kill.

10) 50-50 ball. We are still not getting enough of the 50-50 balls against opposition. We need to keep the ball better and not loose possession as easily as we are now and put ourselves in pressure.

I understand that as fans we need to support our team, however, realistically, I hope to see much more improvement and get 1 or 2 local silverware next season than getting ourselves to much games to play and reduce our chance of improving and strengthening the team.

Harry, hopefully, you can see some of my suggestion.

Comon' You Spurs!!!

Cheers
Spurslover.
=> BRO,noted your above pointers & will reply U when i'm ok with my schedule but happy to read your contributions here !!!

ps. Wa i'm so happy that at last another SPURS fan is here contributing & posting because sometimes i feel liked i'm the ONLY SPURS fan here !!! Sometimes maybe other clubs fan pity me & contribute here !!!
Old 25-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

+++++ SPURS coming to SG,any SPURS fan here keen to watch it together ??? +++++++++++++++

Looking forward to hear from all SPURS fans here !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 25-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Old 30-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Samster

Hi SPURS BROs !

So which players / position we should make changes this summer ?

Definitely we need focus on the left side & i much prefer Ashley Young than Stewart Downing !....And buy a stronger left back !....

And Robbie Keane need new strike partners !....

Also we should have another world class goalkeeper to compete with GOMES !

Please share your comments !

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 31-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
So which players / position we should make changes this summer ?
Sell players with attitude problem, clear up the mess. Look at Russia and Germany National sides, look into Martin Jol's Hamburg too, there are a lot of good players there.

Quote:
Definitely we need focus on the left side & i much prefer Ashley Young than Stewart Downing !....And buy a stronger left back !....
Ashley Young would be expensive. Stewart Downing may be good because Middlesbrough is not looking too well at present. He may want to leave.

Quote:
And Robbie Keane need new strike partners !....
Keane will be reaching his peak age (for a striker) soon. Fraizer Campbell is a talent. If we can keep him and nurture into a scoring machine by the end of next season, that would be a plus point

Quote:
Also we should have another world class goalkeeper to compete with GOMES !
Gomes is getting into shape. Cudicini is a capable deputy. We need talent too. Joe Hart (Man City) is a catch for his age, but we still need to nurture talent.

At the end, I still believe in nurturing good catch into gems. Harry has done a great job to add 30 points to the original 8 points since his arrival. I hope he can identify that he is not young either and probably start to nurture his successor.

Hopefully, Daniel Levy can think alike if he desire Spurs to achieve Man U & Arsenal type of success. However, if he is thinking of Liverpool and Chelsea type of model for Spurs, bring in the oil lords.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 03-04-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

Below is a report from Tottenhamhotspur.com on a New stadium project.

Club reveal next stage plans for Northumberland Development Project- New Public Square for North Tottenham

• Spurs publish plans for a new public square on Tottenham High Road as part of its Northumberland Development Project.
• To include a dedicated space for community events, such as street markets, performers, ice rink or educational activities; and a second smaller, quieter space.
• New images released of the proposed Stadium and public square.
• Development now also includes a hotel to provide a further economic boost for the area.
• Architects tighten the stadium bowl to maximise atmosphere - spectators will be closer to pitch than at any other comparable stadium.
• Plans revealed at a new exhibition as part of a second public consultation, taking place from 2 to 7 April.

The Club has published detailed plans of its Northumberland Development Project, including an exceptional new public square designed by Martha Schwartz Partners, the widely acclaimed landscape architects behind some of the most exciting new public spaces in the world - including Grand Canal Square in Dublin, Exchange Square in Manchester, Nexus Kashi Housing Project, Fukuoka, Japan and the Jacob Javits Plaza in New York City.

The public square will contain two distinct but connected spaces - an active space for events and performances and a smaller, quieter space. Each space is defined by stepped landforms for seating, new planting and a ribbon of Astroturf that connects the landforms and provides softer places to sit. Together they provide places to watch events, read, meet up or just relax.

The Club will actively manage these spaces to promote their positive use, for example as a host for a street market, a temporary ice rink or musical performances as well as being used by local schools, churches and Haringey Council for events and activities.

Architects, KSS Group, has also reconfigured the stadium to create a tighter bowl and thereby maximise matchday atmosphere. Fans at the new stadium will be closer to the pitch than at any other comparable stadium in the UK.

The development now encompasses a vibrant mix of retail, leisure, restaurants, homes and a hotel - a mix of uses that will ensure visitors to the area 365 days a year, with all of the associated benefits that will bring to the local economy in the Borough.

Commenting on the improved plans, Daniel Levy, Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, said:

"We received an overwhelmingly positive response to our first exhibition and we have spent the past few months further developing our plans, adding new elements, responding to feedback and evolving the scheme to where it is now.

"Too often new stadiums are surrounded by empty, dead space and we did not want that in Tottenham. Instead, with these new plans for the public square and public space, we have embraced the opportunity to create something truly special for local people.

"I believe the result is a space which has endless possible uses, is both fun and practical and will also build on the work of the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation which already touches the lives of tens of thousands of people of all ages and abilities in Haringey and across North London. It provides an ideal area to engage with the community in both educational and social activities.

"We have always had the very highest aspirations for the Northumberland Development Project and this space completes a development which has the potential to be a flagship for the wider regeneration of the area.

"In respect of the stadium, we have been urging our architects to push the boundaries on technical design aspects in order to create a tighter bowl and an unbeatable match-day atmosphere. We are currently well known for the fantastic support from the stands and we wanted to ensure that this was retained and prioritised at a new stadium."

Commenting on the fans proximity to the pitch, Team Captain, Robbie Keane, said:

"The atmosphere in the stadium and its impact on the players can never be underestimated. Having the fans right up close, on the edge of the action, can lift the team on the day when it matters most and make the stadium a fortress."

Martha Schwartz, landscape architect, said:

"Spurs has been at the centre of Tottenham life for over a hundred years and the local people are proud of this heritage, they are proud to be Tottenham. The public space around the new stadium is an opportunity to celebrate this connection and provide a catalyst for regeneration.

"Our challenge has been designing space that is safe and exciting on a match day but that also engages and energizes the local community on non-match days.

"Tottenham has a young and vibrant population, but the quality of public space is low, particularly along the High Road, and there are few places to hang out and play. For this reason a new public square is at the heart of the proposals and will provide a space for Spurs fantastic supporters to gather but also space for civic events, learning and play."

TO VIEW THE CLUB'S EMERGING PLANS, CLICK HERE... (pdf, 20mb)

As always we shall look to keep you, our supporters, along with the local community of Haringey, as informed and up-to-date as possible and the special section of the website - Tottenhamhotspur.com - Future Plans - Welcome will carry the latest stories to keep you up to date on our emerging plans and to let us have your comments.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1