The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 16-07-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5969 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
raw mean did not use condom, did not use condom mean the customer can intentionally or accidentally shoot inside pussy. bcos once the cock is inside, the gal has no control already, it is up to the guy to see whether he can control not to shoot inside. how the wl (who provide raw) take precaution to prevent pregnancy?

many years ago i have a deal with a local FL, she allow raw but cannot shoot inside. then i told her if the guy cock is inside her she has no control to stop the guy shoot inside her. the guy can just say he not intentionally shoot inside her. after that i ask her so still allow me to raw her n she say yes. so far raw her once but did not shoot inside her.
You are right bro! Usually raw already I pump hard and fast. When I am about to cum, I would just pump harder and shaft my dick deeper into them and CIP. Usually buay tahan will just release. It is strange to pull out and cum outside also. I remember I fuck with a few china FB, kana scolded for cumming outside. Many of them say not so easy to get pregnant. After that I think and somewhat agree. If so easy, out popilation should be 1 family at least 6-8 kids. Nowadays even shoot raw 20 times, will be lucky if charbo can get pregnant 1 time
Old 17-07-2023, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
it is not temptation, it is an invitation~
Just returned your points
Old 17-07-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 21
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
You are right bro! Usually raw already I pump hard and fast. When I am about to cum, I would just pump harder and shaft my dick deeper into them and CIP. Usually buay tahan will just release. It is strange to pull out and cum outside also. I remember I fuck with a few china FB, kana scolded for cumming outside. Many of them say not so easy to get pregnant. After that I think and somewhat agree. If so easy, out popilation should be 1 family at least 6-8 kids. Nowadays even shoot raw 20 times, will be lucky if charbo can get pregnant 1 time
encountered some prc fbs also prefer to cip -- got scolding for shooting outside -- cos messier -- so sometimes they cim
Old 17-07-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 10
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by halsurfer View Post
Why Viet? They love raw or they just want more money?
Maybe they are just used to RAW at home.
My first viet SYT never ever used condom before. Everytime is commando style. Still in contact but never arrange sessions anymore already.

My current viet says if not getting married then must use condom. So i always cap with her but there was once we don't have cap but she still want to do so ask me to shoot outside after pumping.
Old 17-07-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
joejoe00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoejoe00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just wish to not get any std, hiv, or impregnate someone.
Old 18-07-2023, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2161 / Power: 20
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

did manage to date my regular ml for a fuck at a hotel, she agreed and we proceed to one in town...strip her naked and then went to shower together...she gave me a blow job while sitting at the toilet bowl..very moist feeling with the slurping sound...then went on the bed, did a 69 with me on top, forcing the cock into her mouth, with sounds like grasping for air heard...finished with the tasting of the abalone, flipped over and did her in missionary position..she was moaning all the way till I release all in her...went to shower and then lie on the bed for some rest..she became horny again and started to lick my rod again..it became hardened in no time, decided to finger her...the cunt wad so wet and I asked her how many times you came? she said at least twice...and without warning, climbed over me and started riding till I released all again..went for lunch afterwards and sent her home...
Old 18-07-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11108 / Power: 45
header69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
did manage to date my regular ml for a fuck at a hotel, she agreed and we proceed to one in town...strip her naked and then went to shower together...she gave me a blow job while sitting at the toilet bowl..very moist feeling with the slurping sound...then went on the bed, did a 69 with me on top, forcing the cock into her mouth, with sounds like grasping for air heard...finished with the tasting of the abalone, flipped over and did her in missionary position..she was moaning all the way till I release all in her...went to shower and then lie on the bed for some rest..she became horny again and started to lick my rod again..it became hardened in no time, decided to finger her...the cunt wad so wet and I asked her how many times you came? she said at least twice...and without warning, climbed over me and started riding till I released all again..went for lunch afterwards and sent her home...
Ha ha can get hard reading this. seriously speaking, for bro who like to lick pussy, aren’t you afraid you’ll get std or worst since she’s serving other men too?
Old 18-07-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by header69 View Post
Ha ha can get hard reading this. seriously speaking, for bro who like to lick pussy, aren’t you afraid you’ll get std or worst since she’s serving other men too?
Best is DATY halfway previous firer cream oozing out
Old 18-07-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster (Donor)

header69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Best is DATY halfway previous firer cream oozing out
this will only happen if there’s a 3some or orgy and her pussy gets cream pied
Old 18-07-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2161 / Power: 20
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she is working at a reputable spa, mostly serving female customers...only a handful of male customers but no hankypanky type..so quite safe as she also very careful and worried if I have many partners outside..
Old 18-07-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
she is working at a reputable spa, mostly serving female customers...only a handful of male customers but no hankypanky type..so quite safe as she also very careful and worried if I have many partners outside..
That’s good bro
Old 18-07-2023, 11:46 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109298 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
Just returned your points
Upped +156 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-07-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
raw mean did not use condom, did not use condom mean the customer can intentionally or accidentally shoot inside pussy. bcos once the cock is inside, the gal has no control already, it is up to the guy to see whether he can control not to shoot inside. how the wl (who provide raw) take precaution to prevent pregnancy?

many years ago i have a deal with a local FL, she allow raw but cannot shoot inside. then i told her if the guy cock is inside her she has no control to stop the guy shoot inside her. the guy can just say he not intentionally shoot inside her. after that i ask her so still allow me to raw her n she say yes. so far raw her once but did not shoot inside her.
For me the first time raw with my regular local SG divorced MILF ML is because she forgot to bring CD when we meet in hotel after her work. She also told me that don't shoot inside. But can't control and CIP, after that when ever we meet in hotel or her work place. CIP automatic. She always immediately wash after CIP.
Old 18-07-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Upped +156 for you
Thanks for the points, but I am not able to return now, need to spread points to others
Old 18-07-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
it's not only cos no way to flush out 100% unless she doesn't engage sexual activity at least 48 hours

safest not to DATY

be safe than sorry

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1