The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2013, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Re: Fuck drunk ex-wife

Thanks for all the support !
And don't so kan cheong lah....will let you know what happened to the 2 ladies later lah....
Old 20-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Samster

Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Let's continue with Jan....
Finally we reached home. I carried her to my room and put her on my bed then while I went out to close the gate and main door. By the time, I went back into the room; she somehow managed to remove her black dress and bra and thrown them down on the floor. She was lying on my bed with only her tiny black g and her heels.
It seems that she was still have some sense of the surrounding and might have noticed that she is now at home. She even knew that I have entered the room as she turned her whole body towards the door and look up at me.
I sat next to her on the bed and asked her if she is ok.
“Hmmm…yaaaaa…oookkkk” she gave me a weak reply.
I lifted and leaned her against myself and started to give her a gentle shoulder massage and then move to her upper arms and soon …yes that’s right….moved in and was playing with her jugs and nipples. She got aroused very quickly and was moaning again.
She reciprocated my response, turned her body slightly, locked lips with me and we began frenching while I am still working hard on her jugs. Her hand went downward in search of my now erected cock; once she found it, she started stroking it through my bermudas.
She tried to pull down my bermudas but was unsuccessfully so I helped by removing it as well as my brief together exposing my hard cock to her. Once she saw my hard cock, she just zoom straight down to grab it and started licking and sucking it just like a little puppy given her first bone. After a short while, I heard her moaning softly as she was still bj-ing me so I took a look at her and realized that as she was bj-ing me, she was straddling on my leg; rubbing her wet pussy against my shin to pleasure herself.
Soon it’s my turn to have some fun; I lay her on the bed and removed her soaked g. But instead of penetrating her straightaway, I used my cock to tap and rub against her ever so wet pussy but without inserting in till she gone so horny and bonkers that she pleaded to me…..
“Please….please give it to me…can’t take it anymore…pleaseeeee.”
“You really want it ?” I asked.
“Yes…yes….I want…I want…”
With that I inserted my cock in her pussy.
“Arrrggghhhh…..” she moaned
The drugged drink might have made her extremely horny caused she really went wild once I started ramming her…..moaning and moaning profusely. And within a short time, she got her first orgasm. Jerking her body and panting heavily. But she didn’t want it to stop and begged me to continue fucking her….
“Ooooo….don’t stop…don’t stop…..fuck me…fuck me….”
I turned her over and rammed her in doggie style and again she came rather quickly and dropped onto the bed. I lifted her up and rammed her again. I did that for a couple of times till she was so exhausted to even stay in doggie position. She just lay there on the bed, spent from all those orgasms.
I turned her over again….spread her legs and sunk my mouth into her pussy and began eating her.
“Oooooo….”
It got her moaning again….and to give her more; I inserted 2 fingers into her pussy to finger her. And again within a short period, her body started jerking again and…..
“Ooooo yes yes….I am coming coming….,Argghhhh…..”
She came again but this time I didn’t want to stop so I spread her legs and placed them on my shoulders, inserted into her and began ramming her hard.
“Oooo yes…ooo yes…..wooooo” she utter while still panting heavily.
She was totally enjoying this fucking session even though she is totally exhausted. Her hands were grasping whatever she could get hold of…the pillow, blanket…anything.
I didn’t stop till I came and released my full load onto her tummy. Shiok….damn shiok.
Old 20-02-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saintmouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro... can ask if you eventually know what was the "add-on" in the drink?

sound like its very effective
Old 21-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!

Wow, very nice to take the opportunity.

Nitro - done
scorpio99 - next up list
Old 21-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 17
Timmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Keep it coming
Old 21-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
escaflower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Thanks for all the support !
And don't so kan cheong lah....will let you know what happened to the 2 ladies later lah....
Wah.. u really went back for them huh.. haha... simi drug so power!!!
Old 23-02-2013, 08:45 AM
Samster

After the session, I cleaned her up, got her a nightie and let her sleep in my room rather than carry her back to her room and I was actually rewarded for doing so.
In the middle of the night, I felt like someone pulling offmy boxers, initially I thought I was dreaming but when I opened my eyes to check it out, it was Jan, she was kneeling next to me and trying to remove my boxers. I know if I just lied here she won’t be able to do it so to make her task easier, I shifted my body slightly to assist her in doing so. She seems quite pleased with herself when she finally managed to do. Without wasting much time, she began to feel my cock…holding and stroking it slowly and at the same time caressing my ballls….wa bei tahan man….very soon my cock gotten hard…she immediately went down and began kissing and licking my cock; from my dickhead down to my balls and back….to and fro until I was so shiok that I nearly wanted to jump up, pin her down and insert her but didn’t do cause I was enjoying what she is doing to me now.
Her tongue circled around my dickhead for quite a while and finally she decided to open her mouth to take in my dickhead and began sucking it. OMG it’s really damn difficult to lay motionless and pretended nothing was happening.
She then climbed on top of me, positioned her pussy directly below my cock and slowly lowered her pussy to my cock. Once latched on, she began riding me. Even without any foreplay, her pussy was so wet and juicy.
Her hand went under her nightie and was fondling her jugs as she continued to straddle me. Her nightie must be hindering her cause halfway through, she just took it off so that she could fondled her jugs and tuned her nipples more freely. Then her straddling movement goes faster and more intense; suddenly she let out a loud moan and freeze. She must have gotten another orgasm.
Seeing that she was exhausted, I tried to get up from the bed to ram her but she used her entirely body weight to pin me down and started frenching me. She thought that by doing so she can stopped me but she was wrong….As we are still frenching, I wrapped my arms around her and began thrusting upwards into her….she resisted at first but soon she succumbed to my thrusting. As I moved my cock in and out of her pussy slowly, I can feel her juice inside her running down to my cock and getting on to my groin area.
This was like a signal to me that she wanted me to ram her even harder…so I obliged and drove my cock deep into her pussy and pulling it out all the way till my dickhead was at her pussy entrance. By now, she was so horny and wet that I could hear squishing sound in her pussy whenever I rammed hard into her.
Soon I know she was reaching another orgasm, so I quicken the rhythm and rammed her even harder till her breathing harder and quicker. Her body was jerking hard but then suddenly got all weaken and collapsed onto me.
Even though she was totally exhausted, she still managed to unlatch and lay down next to me. Her hand still managed to run down to my cock and continue to give me a hj. Once she recovered somewhat, she complete the session with a bj and I released my load into her mouth. She swallowed the full load and continued to lick me till I am clean and dry. END
Old 23-02-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

Sorry that was the last part of the story with Jan. Am busy for this while and will try to write about the other 2 ladie when possible. Thanks !
Old 23-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 17
dr_freak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydr_freak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lol... cool... awaiting for more...
Old 23-02-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
dreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to all

hot, sexy and horny ex-wife.
Old 28-02-2013, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Noah is Cool - loads of Potential

God story bro!
Old 28-02-2013, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Everett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great ! camping for more
Old 28-02-2013, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bro, still waiting to hear what happened to her 2 friends......
Old 28-02-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 13
AvgJoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvgJoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great story dont keep us in suspense for too long!
Old 03-03-2013, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
toy811 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upppppzzzzz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1