The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 22
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Bro cuntking, I've seen bro Maxx before de. He is a suave and well-groomed guy lah. I also seen bro avgl as well wor.
Do hi hi to me next time u see me there! We can go drink milk together!

Btw i hope u din stalk me rite!??!
Old 15-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
Wahh! Lidat arh! Hmm, did the WL allow you to frenchkis her?

Big bro, please don't zap me hor, me only jokin lah.
well i always have to pay $150 extra to have a peck on the lips ... LOL

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 15-09-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro King, I don't quite understand what you mean. Care to elaborate or be specific?
Ha ha ha .... then I wait for your FR on the other side

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 15-09-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgalslover View Post
Do hi hi to me next time u see me there! We can go drink milk together!

Btw i hope u din stalk me rite!??!
I am the one stalking you .... think we rub shoulders just a few hours ago .... hahaha

Old 16-09-2010, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 22
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
I am the one stalking you .... think we rub shoulders just a few hours ago .... hahaha
Big bro, don't think so cos I din go GL past few days!
Old 16-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited house 1606 to try the pretty Christine, but OKT, who was quite friendly, told me that the sex bomb has yet to return from her leave. I was really disappointed and he proceeded to recommend me Chinese girls (standard for most if not all GL OKTs nowadays). I refused and instead asked him for a second best alternative for Christine (ie. other Malaysian babes).

He agreed and said he will bring me a pretty Malaysian. While waiting, which was quite a long time, noticed a quite cute Chinese girl in the waiting area who had just finished serving a customer, I called her over and fondle and flirted with her while waiting.

Finally, my lady for the hour arrived and OKT asked me whther I like her, I immediately said a resunding yes as she was really PRETTY.

In the room, asked her name, and she replied "Miki". I wonder if this Miki is the same as Miki1 mentioned in here or is this another Miki (since there's miki1, logically there must be Miki2, Miki 3 and so on.)

will just condense my FR into some stats

House: called from 1606
Name: Miki
Age: 26 according to her, but OKT told me Malaysians are all 30+
Look: 9/10. Mature, Luscious, PRETTY FACE, but some scars on her arm.
Body: 8/10. Voluptuous but still not that perfect
Boobs: 8/10 . Big I think about C+ but didn't explore much on this
Frenching: 11/10. She will eat you alive
Shower: SOP
Catbath: 6/10. Minimal
BBBJ: 7.5/10. Some sounds and some ball licking
AR: 7.5/10. keep on avoiding the hole despite me moving my ass so that her tongue hits the hole
FJ: 9/10. Nice shaped and colored cunt. First shot on doggy and then missionary. Second shot was in deckchair (she initiated the position which is coincidentally my favorite position). She offered 3rd shot but too bad it was just a joke...
GFE: 11/10. felt like a doting sister.
Old 16-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Am I addicted??

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
Ha ha ha .... then I wait for your FR on the other side
Bro King, I have had Lulu 3 times within a week ... I hope I am not addicted to her. Her looks seem to grow on me. I can see she is fast becoming a hot property of L1654A as another bloke booked her the moment I came out of my session with her. So when is your turn to have a go at her?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro arh, if you want to knoe if she is Miki mouse1, there are 3 things you can veri5 lor:

1) chunky thighs.
2) U can touch and do almost anything in her body but not her hair. SHe does not like ppl to mess up her hair de.
3) She from L2043.

Tata!!
oh yes, I wanted to kiss her hair as well as PCC using her hair but she won't allow any of it

I guess that one was Miki Mouse1 after all

she is very pretty, but OKT said Christine is prettier... Time to aim for her?
Old 17-09-2010, 02:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cool Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
Big bro, what you mean the other side arh? Where is the other side? How can go there to look see look see arh?
That other side lo .. Where they kept a lot of reptile lo.. Just go & see lo but make sure dont get bite.. hahahahaha LOL
Old 17-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
cbrsammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Am I addicted??

Quote:
Bro King, I have had Lulu 3 times within a week ... I hope I am not addicted to her. Her looks seem to grow on me. I can see she is fast becoming a hot property of L1654A as another bloke booked her the moment I came out of my session with her. So when is your turn to have a go at her?
Wow, bro Max, 3 times/week!
Now I feel very happy and lucky to have chosen her as no much choice for me at that moment What I can't forget is that she hugged me tight for quite some time after I cum
Old 17-09-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

Re: Am I addicted??

Quote:
bro max, I know your addiction is not to looks .... hahaha, when you give me an answer dude and I will know if I should try her again

Old 18-09-2010, 04:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wink Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Quote:
Of course he does not dare to spam anymore as he fears no more business for his fuckshop at L18H05 wor. His reputation in this SBF is so damn fuck type now! Wait he and his WL need to flap houseflies in the fuckshop wor.
Ya loh, the only solution is to catch some Cobra in the house so as to scare away the files ... But like that the Gal also scare to death lo ... ahahahaha
LOL
Old 18-09-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
whoa, I like specs wearing gals! Is she cute and pretty?

oh as for Christine, she must be really beautiful since you and the OKT also said that she is even prettier than Miki1.

I guess I missed out on a lot...

Any other Malaysians to recommend? How about cookie?
To me Christine is not much prettier than Miki One, if at all...

Of course Cookie is the prettiest of them all
Old 18-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
To me Christine is not much prettier than Miki One, if at all...

Of course Cookie is the prettiest of them all
i agree. Christine is not that great in looks. Her selling point is her 冷漠 and big boobs
Old 18-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Advocate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
i agree. Christine is not that great in looks. Her selling point is her 冷漠 and big boobs
hmmm.... think I will give Christine a try next week

which house she from?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1