The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 12
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing a co worker J

3 years passed. Unfinished business
Old 19-06-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2025 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43393 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
wow, time flies n we r all 3 yrs older ... anyway Welcum back to TS ...where hv u been in hiding for so long

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 20-06-2023 at 12:28 AM.
Old 19-06-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
foodysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, let's finish it
Old 20-06-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

A Game of Dare
============

One day after the work day had ended, J was feeling horny. We did not have lunch time sex. J was needy. She suggested we drive to ECP to have sex. I was weighed down by a ton of work. Endless spreadsheets. I asked J to let me complete my work. She nodded in agreement.

This is our office configuration.

There were 10 of us seated in a big room. J sat beside me. We were neatly tucked away at the back of the room in a corner.

A “L” shaped cubicle wall about 1.3m tall separated us from two people in front of us. M, a lady and C, a guy sat in front of us.

It was 5.30pm. C left office on the dot. The other four colleagues on the left side of the cabinets also left.

I could not finish my work.

“Abit more”, I whispered to J.

J understood and nodded her head.

Soon, the department manager left the office. There was just S, our department secretary and M who sat in front of us.

J kept looking my way to see whether I was done with work.. I can tell from her eyes she was getting impatient. She was also getting hornier by the minute.

I continued to work.

“Not enough time to go ECP. Office sex?”, I eventually texted J.

Though we sat next to each other, J and I would often text instead of talk because our conversations can be heard by the colleagues in front of us, and especially if our topic is RA rated.

“Huh?”, J replied.

“Ok”, she continued

J was game for anything. She had finished her work, and had packed her stuff to leave.

“Now? How to office sex? M is still around”, she replied me.

I replied J. “Let's wait for them to leave then”

J nodded.

M was not known for working late. She is a young malay girl in her 20s. I figured she will leave soon. The problem was with S our department secretary. She is an old auntie in her 50s. She likes to work late. Always slow at work but a very nice lady. Chatty.

6.30pm.

J was getting impatient. She was sat there beside me scrolling through her phone.

“I have got to pick my hub soon”, J texted me sounding a bit frustrated.

“Yeah, but M and S are still around”, I replied her.

I knew J was getting impatient for sex. I needed to keep her occupied.

“Take off your panties. Get ready to have sex”, I texted J

J saw my message. Smiled at me.

“Easy”, she mouthed the word to me.

J pulled down her panties in one swift move. Put it inside her office drawer.

I ogled at her.

“Bra”, I texted J.

J smiled again. Gave me a seductive look. Looked around the office. Then she unhooked her bra. Pull the bra by the straps, beneath her blouse. And pulled the entire bra out. Then she put it inside her office drawer.

J has done this often, removing her bra and panties at work. Not difficult by her standards.

J is pantyless and braless.

“Remove your blouse”, I texted J.

J looked at me quizzically. M was still seated in front and working. J knew M was still around.

J thought for a while.

We can hear M typing away at her keyboard. The office cubicle wall that separated us was 1.3m high. So we cannot see M. The only way we knew M was working was the sound of her keyboard going “teh teh teh”

This has to be executed to perfection.

J timed the keyboard sound. It stopped. Then it started going teh teh teh. It meant M was busy typing again.

It was the signal for J to do it. J quickly removed her jacket. Bent forward quickly. Pull off her blouse.

Then J tried to put on her jacket.

She fumbled. Her jacket cannot be worn whilst bent forward.

J was red faced. She giggled quietly. I laughed silently at her. It was a comical scene.

J decided to sit up straight. Topless. Then she put on her jacket. Calmly.

Done.

M did not notice anything amiss.

Mission successful.

J gave me a boastful wink. She is now wearing a jacket with a deep V opening. She did not bother to button up. No blouse inside. No bra. No panties. Her jacket’s deep V line revealed her cleavage.

I straight away lost interest in my work. Screw the work. But I pretended to work. I wanted to see how far J will take this to.

“Take off your skirt”, I texted J

J glared at me. She gave me an angry look.

I took to my phone.

“You dare not?”, I texted J.

J then pointed profusely at M. To tell me M was still around. In front. One metre away.

I folded my hands, to imitate a chicken, and flapped it.

“Puck puck puck puck puck”, I taunted J

J was upset. She never backs down from a sex taunt. But this is crazy. To get (almost) naked when a colleague is seated less than 1 metre away.

J leaned forward. She listened intensely to M’s keyboard going teh teh teh. Its 7pm. Seldom does M stay so late. When is M ever going to leave, I wondered.

Then it happened. In 1 swift action, J did the impossible.

She took a big breath. Unzipped her skirt. Sat up slightly. Pull her skirt down to her thighs. Sat down again. Pull the skirt down to her thighs. Then to the ground. Picked the skirt up and put it inside her office drawer.

Success again.

J mouthed me a kiss. To gloat.

J has only 1 piece of clothing left on. Her jacket. Nothing else. Naked underneath. Seated in the office. With M one metre in front and S still around.

This girl is fearless.

J is bottomless. Like this picture. Except no leggings no shoes. Ready to be fucked.

Dang. The sight of J bottomless in the office is so erotic. I wanted this moment to last forever. So I pretended to work again. Found some rubbish thing to do like create extra 2 columns in the spreadsheet. To prolong the moment.

J took to her phone again. And waited.

Suddenly, I heard M packing up. She switched off her computer. Cleared her table. I never knew such details were so important. My heart pounded.

I looked at J. J looked back at me. Powerless. Vulnerable. Unsure of what will happen next. It is moments like these we knew we were in the hands of fate. We just had to hope for the best.

As fortune would have it, the unthinkable happened.

M got up. Turned around. Walked towards J!

“You guys still around?, M asked J casually.

J quickly pushed her seat towards the desk as far in as she could. To hide her naked bum. Underneath the table. Then clasped her jacket to close it. She had no time to button it.

Pic: This is how close M was to J

“Yea, going off soon”, J replied M.

“You know that Jason. Horrible. So inconsiderate. Told me he wanted that report first thing tomorrow morning. Made me stay back so late to do it”, M ranted.

M did not notice anything about J’s attire.

J sat down. Did not get up. Then replied calmly so as to not alert M to anything unusual,

”Ya thats Jason. I have worked with him before. He is always like that…”.

“Ya lor ya lor. So irritating. You know what else he did…..”, M went on.

The 2 girls chatted. As if it was yet another office gossip. I was too stunned to react. J was bottomless. Braless. Blouseless. Chatting. As if nothing is wrong.

How ridiculous is this?!

What made it more amazing was J continued the conversation as if to prolong it. OMFG. I heard the convo distinctly. There were parts where J could have ended it. Said I dunno. Looked away etc.

But NO.

J went on and on herself. Pushing the convo to different topics. She was unafraid. She chatted with M for a good 15 mins!

As they chatted, J became relaxed. She loosened her hold on her jacket. The jacket flap came apart naturally revealing her cleavage. OMG.

I looked at my watch. Time to end this.

I got up. Walked towards M.

“Its getting late. Time to go home. Tomorrow you 2 can continue bitching ya”

M got the hint. I was, after all, her supervisor too.

“Ok. Bye guys. See you tomoro”, M picked up her handbag from her desk and left.

I looked at J. From M’s angle.

Her jacket flaps had come apart, revealing her cleavage right down to her navel.

“M saw you in this?!”, I asked J

“So what?”, J replied.

She didnt care.

J was extremely horny and wanted to be fucked. This is all she cared about.

I looked ahead. S was still around. S is a blur auntie. The mating lust clouded my mind.

I decided to roll the dice and risk it.

I got back to my chair. J and me were both seated in our chairs.

I unzipped. Pulled down my trousers.

Pulled J chair’s towards me.

Tried to penetrate J while we were both seated on our chairs.

Stupid idea. Didnt work. Haha.

Our legs got into each other’s way. No way my dick can penetrate her pussy.

J and I laughed quietly. There is no such known sex position.

We pushed the chairs apart.

There has got to be a way to fuck her lah.

I fingered J’s pussy. She was dripping wet.

I suggested J kneel on the ground. At our desk. Behind the cubicle wall. She complied. With her jacket on. She knelt. I doggied J from behind.

The carpet was rough on my knees. It was a damn uncomfortable fuck.

A few strokes in, I heard S packing up.

“You still here, Joe?”, S shouted across the room.

I froze. J turned around to look at me. We were both stunned into silence.

“Yes”, I replied.

“I am going already. Remember to switch off the lights. Boss always nags at me to switch off the lights. Dont make me get scolding tomorrow….”, S went on and on.

“I will. See you tomorrow”, I shouted back, slow fucking J’s pussy. I had to listen carefully to the sounds S made to figure out what S was doing.

Then S left. I heard the main door close.

Finally, it was just J and me left.

What a relief.

I ripped J’s jacket off. J is now totally naked. I fucked J on our office desk.

Then we went to fuck on the boss’s desk. Fucked at the filing cabinets. Fucked at M’s chair. I don’t know what is all the hype about office sex. Nothing fantastic to me. So very uncomfortable. Eventually both J and me cum. Once only.

J was running late. It was 8pm. Her hubby kept texting. She wore back her bra, panty, blouse and jacket. We kissed goodbye and left the office.

============

The next day, when we returned to office C the guy colleague who sat in front of me noticed J’s chair had a stain.

“Your juice ah”, he joked to J.

“How you know ah?”, J snapped back.

I overheard the exchange and kept quiet. How did C know?? Then it occurred to me C was joking about the stain. Little did he know he was actually right, it was J’s cunt juice indeed. She was dripping wet while waiting for me to fuck her last night. Bottomless.

As to whether M saw J bottomless, to this day I still do not know. M could have actually seen J bottomless and pretended all is well. M half suspected J and me had something going on. She definitely saw J’s naked cleavage all the way to her navel. J confirmed this.

I asked J whether M saw her naked bums. She says she can’t tell. Hence she prolonged her convo with M, she explained. To counter whatever suspicion M has. In a game of dare.

This woman is insane.
Old 20-06-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow, time flies n we r all 3 yrs older ... anyway Welcum back to TS ...where hv u been in hiding for so long
Hello Rickey! Long time no see. Hope you are keeping well. Sorry to disappear. Life went on, I suppose

Lets finish this. I think I have one more installment to share...
Old 20-06-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10469 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see you updating again TS
Old 21-06-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 12
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

nice story bro keep going
Old 22-06-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2025 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43393 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello Rickey! Long time no see. Hope you are keeping well. Sorry to disappear. Life went on, I suppose

Lets finish this. I think I have one more installment to share...
Thanks bro...i m doing fine...it's damn sexciting to read this office sex n the teasing b4 that, tgt with some pictorial illustrations n diagrams, that u had with yr notti married female colleague J one night in yr office...envy u...being able to tease n fuck one of the horniest n naughtiest girl ever known who was desperately waiting for her naughty little pussy to be fucked by u as soon as possible the whole night thru'..wish I was M that night able to watch all the steamy action of J stripping herself naked n being fucked by u...anymore ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 22-06-2023 at 10:41 AM.
Old 22-06-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
calabrating deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS. Camping for more action!
Old 22-06-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 13
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Welcome back Mojojojo, hope to hear more sexcapades from you
Old 22-06-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

one of the best detail sex story ever...
Old 23-06-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

A random image appeared as I was browsing facebook. She looked damn familiar.

J.

For those who want an idea how J looks like, this image comes very close.

Face: Same. Big eyes. Sharp face. Penetrating stare. Dazzling.
Hair: Same. Thick. Long. Side parting.
Abdomen: Same. Athletic. Muscular. Can see about 4 packs abs.
Thighs: Same. Well toned. No fats. J was a competitive school runner. Short distance events.
Size: Same. Short. Petite.

Only difference:
J's boobs are not so big. She is a B cupper.
Old 23-06-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 12
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

solid bro, upped u
Old 23-06-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

u very lucky to fuck a girl like this...u go and ask any men in the street and they pay thousands just to fuck one...hahahahaha

Quote:
A random image appeared as I was browsing facebook. She looked damn familiar.

J.

For those who want an idea how J looks like, this image comes very close.

Face: Same. Big eyes. Sharp face. Penetrating stare. Dazzling.
Hair: Same. Thick. Long. Side parting.
Abdomen: Same. Athletic. Muscular. Can see about 4 packs abs.
Thighs: Same. Well toned. No fats. J was a competitive school runner. Short distance events.
Size: Same. Short. Petite.

Only difference:
J's boobs are not so big. She is a B cupper.
Old 24-06-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Benjiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

amazing story!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1