The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2016, 04:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 9
TheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to behold
Re: Download Here : Fah Jilamiga Chalermsuk Scandal (Thai Playboy 2015 Model)Total 69

all links are updated . pm me for password .. will release in 2 batch (this time all 80 videos are included)
part 1 - 14 links released on friday (already released , check first post )
part 2 - 14 links released on saturday

PASSWORD WILL BE RELEASED ON SUNDAY !

meanwhile just download all 14 parts on FIRST POST !

Last edited by TheSauce; 15-07-2016 at 07:16 AM.
Old 15-07-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
janice010101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjanice010101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Download Here : Fah Jilamiga Chalermsuk Scandal (Thai Playboy 2015 Model)Total 69

Links are down for part 1.
Old 15-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 13
sexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond reputesexscandalus has a reputation beyond repute

Link Asian Scandal: http://asianscandal.net/?s=Freshly+i...e+sex+vi deos
Old 15-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xiaobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm links bro thanks
Old 15-07-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

TheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by janice010101 View Post
Links are down for part 1.
the links are working fine for new set 1-80 .

download part1-part14 no issues
Old 15-07-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Old 15-07-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 12
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Hello bro Sauce.

Thank you for your sharing again.

Could you share video set 70-80 separately?

Am sure many of us downloaded the full set till 69.

Looking forward to the links!
Old 15-07-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

it will be available in part 2
Old 15-07-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jack88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Link http://sh.st/JEka6 down!!
Old 15-07-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

some bro zapped me with this comment

"so troublesome...so arrogant" , no one ask u to download. the file is 50gb what you want ?

troublesome don't download, no one force you .
Old 15-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSauce View Post
some bro zapped me with this comment

"so troublesome...so arrogant" , no one ask u to download. the file is 50gb what you want ?

troublesome don't download, no one force you .
no prob bro. up u back. thanks for sharing.
can pm me password? thanks.
Old 15-07-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

its not an issue with points bro.
its his mentality. spoon feed him want anot?
Old 15-07-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plmnc View Post
no prob bro. up u back. thanks for sharing.
can pm me password? thanks.
password will release on sunday , to let the bros download . once password is out someone will go report the link again
Old 15-07-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
playboy1133 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First link seem to be down for me too.

Able to download .002 - .014

but the link to download part 1 is removed.

Any help ?
Old 16-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

rechecked. please try again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1