The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
seventy7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseventy7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Exhibitionist Wife

hey sonia..ive pm u my email. hurry i need my fix!
Old 14-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!

EIP pixs coming up
Old 14-12-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Exhibitionist Wife

I'd like to hear some Incest / Old men / teacher fantasies involving me too
Old 14-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
needtofuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

would love to see your lovely round big ass getting pound !!!!

That is if you are into anal, i mean i would love to fuck your ass if your husband is not up to it.
Old 15-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Hmmm

Feel like sucking a big fat cock and having another 2 juicy cocks in both my holes! It's thrilling to be married and to be a whore! Love you hubby! Thanks fr the freedom!
Old 15-12-2011, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needtofuck View Post
would love to see your lovely round big ass getting pound !!!!

That is if you are into anal, i mean i would love to fuck your ass if your husband is not up to it.
I love anal! Just lube my asshole with your tounge first honey
Old 15-12-2011, 10:34 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21527 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

with the kind of ass you have, you bet we will want to ram you hard!
Old 16-12-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 19
neonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Print, jerk & cum on my picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySonia69 View Post
Special thanks to ho lobo for printing out my picture and cumming on it. How I wished you would piss on it too. You should have shown your cock during the cumshot moments. Lol...

Anyone else nice enough to cum on my pictures and mailing them to me? Would love it!

Hi babe it's me. I'm sorry that my printer isn't working anymore. If not I can satisfy u more with this kind of pics. Man I still can remember the moment when my cum burst out onto ur armpits, not forgeting to get some on your tongue. One of the horniest and most pervertic I have done.
Old 17-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
FinoWhite is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Exhibitionist Wife

Quote:
I'd like to hear some Incest / Old men / teacher fantasies involving me too
Miss Sonia, a PE teacher, that would make her students not taking off their eyes from her juggs.

One day, we were having a games day (captain's ball) whereby each class would have a teacher to play for them. Myself, being the horniest in school would try every means to come in contact with Miss Sonia.

At one point of time, Miss Sonia was holding ball to pass onto her teammates. Upon seeing that, from the back, I rush towards her to get the ball (also with the intention to grope her).

I didnt manage to stop it time but to bulldoze Miss Sonia to the ground and pinned her. My lil bro is now resting in between her ass cracks and imaginations start to run wild. It took me quite a while to recover from that position.

Before recovering, i gave a few nudge on her ass. I then realized Miss Sonia's chin was bleeding. I guess she doesnt need any medical attention. What she needs if just a facial cum that will clean and heal the wound. Right MISS 'SEXY' SONIA?!
Old 17-12-2011, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jamesdecosta69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Exhibitionist Wife

Hi Sonia...

It's me again - James.

Scene - You're a School Teacher and I'm your favourite student. Your hubby is also a useless teacher in the same school. He;s old haggard and is often bullied by all the kids while you're the hottest drop dead teacher every college boy wanna fuck and lick all day....

One day, late after school, you n hubby were leaving the carpark and the tyres were flat... your useless hubby was trying hard to replace the tyre but was not strong enough to do it...

I walked past and winked at you... You squeezed your left tit for me... i came over and asked your hubby to move over... he mumbled something and went to the backseat of the car like a lazy fool and dozed off... what a prick he is..

I started changing the tyre and saw you looking at my huge biceps and muscular chest... you purposely bent down to expose your cleavage... and then asked me... " Wow james... You sure can crank the tyre well..." and I replied... anything for you Mrs Sonia... I can crank everything well...hahaha..." ... You replied "well see about that... after you change your tyre, I will reward you well....

I changed the tyre and we got into the car.... I drove to upper thomson road, upper pierce reservoir, your favourite EIP venue.... hahaha....

We got into the backseat.. your hubby woke up... I used the seat belt and tied him and told him... "Now it's time for you to learn from James the Sexy Hunk on how to please a woman......".. I ripped off your clothes and started painting you til you had a fast orgasm... then you blew me and bent over and I doggied you right in fromt of your hubby who was sweating and learning and marvelling at the way i pumped and rocked you... your brazilian ass was jiggling and vibrating to the beat of my thrusts... and you climaxed a 2nd time and a 3rd time..... and then I shoot my load and it went all the way to the dashboard of the car.... wow....

I left the car and told your hubby..."NOW sir that's how you please a woman and this is only tutorial 1...there's more to come..... and keep the sperm on the dashboard as a reminder..... Phew... and off i walked like a real cool hunk...
Old 17-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinoWhite View Post
Miss Sonia, a PE teacher, that would make her students not taking off their eyes from her juggs.

One day, we were having a games day (captain's ball) whereby each class would have a teacher to play for them. Myself, being the horniest in school would try every means to come in contact with Miss Sonia.

At one point of time, Miss Sonia was holding ball to pass onto her teammates. Upon seeing that, from the back, I rush towards her to get the ball (also with the intention to grope her).

I didnt manage to stop it time but to bulldoze Miss Sonia to the ground and pinned her. My lil bro is now resting in between her ass cracks and imaginations start to run wild. It took me quite a while to recover from that position.

Before recovering, i gave a few nudge on her ass. I then realized Miss Sonia's chin was bleeding. I guess she doesnt need any medical attention. What she needs if just a facial cum that will clean and heal the wound. Right MISS 'SEXY' SONIA?!
Exactly!!
I think I'll do a PE teacher outfit next for you guys! Hotz!!
Old 17-12-2011, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Exactly!!
I think I'll do a PE teacher outfit next for you guys! Hotz!!
I have Brazilian ass??? That's hot! Wanna c more of that? Drop me an e-mail n I'll b please to shw u more
Old 17-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Samster

Question Help!

Guys, I'm having trouble logging in from my lappy and this unable to post more pixs. What should I do? Pls help...
Old 17-12-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

Thumbs up I'm back!

Old 18-12-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Flashing my tits

I always loved flashing my tits with people around. Here's the result. Loads more comin up! Look out for the RED arrow

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1