The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2011, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 18
ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Sex Education

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
TS, fierce lah you. May not even settled, you already doing June. LOL... Keep it up.
May is mutual, June one, well, kinda like a lust isn't it? Hahaha ...

My Education on Blow Job

June and me continued the frenching till our face are drenching wet with each other saliva. June finally stopped the tongue fight to catch some breath ... I am also relieved, didn't know I can last for darn long, something that is my first, and I think the only time that I had such a passionate frenching.

June: Do you know that I love you very much?
Me: I am sorry, I didn't know that....
June: Do you know it now?
Me: .... think so .....
June: You still need to think about it, tell me, what else you want me to do for you to accept me?

I am kinda lost here ... such a question if being asked to me now, of course I know what I want, hahaha, but at that time, what should I answer her? Come on, I don't really know her that well, and this event is totally unexpected to me, and the question caused a great doubt in me .... what I really need actually from her to accept her? No wait, I suddenly think of May, what will happen to May if I accept June's love for me?

Me: I don't know ... I and May ...
June: What if I don't mind you and May, we can keep it secret ...

What the FUCK! Yeah man, at that time I am puzzled, confused plus guilty when think of May, and yet this lady here is willingly submitting herself to me without even bothering about me knowing another lady ... really WTF ... if time can be reversed, darn, I swear I know how to handle it well... but then

Me: How can I cheat, May?

Yeah man, how naive, I don't want to cheat May ... but inside me, who will say no to June? Of course ON la, right, right?

Me: It will be unfair to you as well....

June was so sad, I think, she is like, about to cry ... gosh, how many woman actually shed tear in front of me? Almost all those that I get intimidated will shed tear .... fuck right?

Me: Please don't cry ...
June: You are really a nice man ....

Me? A nice man? Hahaha, what a compliment, well, she don't know me yet actually, though most of us here knows what kind of fella I am, but she don't. She thinks I am a good guy, for I am rejecting for I don't want to cheat May. Yeah, that time it is really my intention, as I am not that Casanova fella, well, not yet :P.

What happened next is another round of frenching from June. She dash forward, this time, I fell and sit onto the sofa, June, climbed on top of me... I can feel her pussy sitting directly on top of my didi, which is already on the high tide ... June continued to french me on that position, while my hands are holding her back, worry she fell down .... or worry she stop frenching me ... hahaha ... anyway, I can feel her bra strap on my both hand, and well, normal reaction, since I didn't resist, I move my hand to the front, I grabbed her boob ... wow, think hers is at least C cup, quite handful (actually more than handful for me) ... I continue to caress the breast... June continued to tongue fight, this time, we are wet, coz mixed with some of June's tears.

June's hand now moving to the south... She moved from touching my chest, slowing moving down to touch my stomach... She removed my tuck in shirt, and touched my bare stomach ... she didn't stop there, she moved further down, felt my belt buckle and unbuckled it ... wow, June is a real expert in this, as the belt buckle are those that need to pull on the other end to release, she did it without much problem ... which I kinda liked it ..

She unbuckled my belt, removed my pant button (yeah, I used button to hold the waist of my pant, well that time it is very common pant design) ... then unzipped me .... she did all those while she is still frenching me ... I couldn't see it, but I can feel it, the didi is about to see the world after struggling to get out of my dark pant.... June squeezed my didi a few times, and rubbed it with her index finger ... slowly, she put her index finger in to feel my dick head ... the feeling is really really shiok, one finger molest .... wow....

June finally stopped the tongue fight, looked at me innocently ... and she whispered, I love you..... what happened next is, June moved her head down to my crouch, this time, she removed my didi from my underwear, it is standing hard rode ... my 6.5 inches dick is now exposed, immediately she grobbed it, the entire shaft into her mouth ... I gasped ... the bloody feeling is super super shiok ... my first blow job and it is like .... knn, flying up the sky feeling ... June is darn good ... she continued up and down ... her tongue goes curling inside her mouth while the motion up and down continue ... my whole body is shivered, but I don't want her to stop ... I moaned, occasionally loudly, coz I really can't control it, the feeling is so shiok, sometime, it touched the most sensitive part, my body goes gasped ......

Not for long, I pulled my didi out from June's mouth.. I could take it no more ... and I cummed, onto my hand as I covered it. Learned from my messy experience, this time I know what to do, and it all landed on my palm ... immediately I ran to the kitchen to watch my hand to clear all those sticky stuffs away .... Wow, what a outta the world feeling ever.... KNN, all the time I thought I experienced a lot, but there are more in my day to day sex education as of today ....

Fuh, thinking back make me wanna PCC already ... ok, stop here for now, be back again soon.

p/s thanks bro who upped my although I cannot up them for no power (and under moderation). But I am not giving up...

Next time, when you going to fuck someone here in SBF, REMEMBER to leave your nick behind....
Old 29-10-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 14
southernwind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysouthernwind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro keep on writing and contributing . Don't give up . I am sure your points will go up in due time.
Old 30-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Bro, good to hear that you are not giving up. Hope to see you back in green down the road.
Old 30-10-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster

ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernwind View Post
Bro keep on writing and contributing . Don't give up . I am sure your points will go up in due time.
Yeah, thanks, hope so.

Quote:
Bro, good to hear that you are not giving up. Hope to see you back in green down the road.
Thanks, next chapter for you all.

My Education on Relationship

June is a real turn-on for me. She has all the qualities and now, she is even willing to go the "extra" miles to please me. But because of May, I am really confused as what I should do. While the water pipe is running down my sticky hand, June came from back, her arms wrapped around my waist ...

June: Why are you taking such a long time to clean?
Me: Huh... oh, those stuffs are really sticky ...
June: I wonder what they taste like?
Me: I dun know, maybe you want to try it next time..
June: SO there is a next time for me, again?

June is good in implying, putting words into my mouth... in which since I didn't reject her upfront and said there is next time, she assumed that I've accepted her unconditionally ...

Me: I am really confused ... I like u, but what about May?
June: I am happy as long as I can be with you... I don't mind you going out with May ..
Me: Will this really work? What if May find out?
June: Then you will know who really love you, don't you?

What June means, since she can accept me with May, and if May cannot in reverse, which implied that May do not love me as much as hers. Ok, this is very subjective, and not common, but I kinda like it. More I want people like June .. haha...

Oh, while June hand around my waist, she started to move downward to my didi once again.... June was behind my neck, giving me a deep kiss, sucking up my neck skin and used her tongue to lick my neck. The feeling is super high, which I really enjoyed it. June's hand moving to my didi, into my still unzipped pant, and squeezed it... it is already hard on with her kiss and lick on the neck. At the same time, I kinda enjoyed her breast on my back. It is so huge, and soft at the same time. She is also enjoying it too, I think since she is swaying from left to right.

June: I want you ...

June whispered into my ear ... her soft voice, with warm breath blown into my ear really make my knee weak. I almost collapse but no, I tell myself, cannot give in easily ... I turned off the tap, wiped dry my hands. This time, I moved my hand back, grabbed June's ass. Wow ... what a nice comfy catch... I continue to squeeze her ass while June, the hand now into my underwear and stroking my didi. I turned around this time, looked at June into her eye ...

Me: What is it that you see in me?
June: A man that I know, I love him.

Dun care what her answer is la, I just locked my lip and hers, next round tongue fight. This time not without our hand, touching almost anything that we can, rub and rub, squeeze and squeeze ... not for long, I carried June in my arms. June is not too heavy for me. June, seeing me carried her, I can tell that she is so happy coz she smiled, a very sweet smile that I guarantee will melt any guys heart. June gave me a kiss on my cheek ... followed by some wet kiss on my cheek ... Slowly, I carried June into my bedroom...

Next time, when you going to fuck someone here in SBF, REMEMBER to leave your nick behind....
Old 31-10-2011, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Education on SM (Inflict Pain for pleasure)

It seems to be my first time to carry a lady into my room. The real problem is to open the door. What can I do with both my hands are on the waist, and another on the leg. Well, June is kinda fast to know it is her job now to open the door. Well, old fashioned door are not those knob type but the one with the arm, just need to push it down and voila the door is opened ... June keep on kissing on my cheek. I can sense that she is in a way, satisfied with the outcome. I put June down on my bed, with June still clinching tightly on my neck ... pulling me down. I fell on top of her, well, lightly as not to hurt her ...

Me: Wait, let me close the door ..
June: Don't think anyone is at home, we are out there for quite some time
Me: Yeah, but this time it is different ... *smirky smile* ...

June smile is really beautiful. I like her smile, as it is bring happiness and with her 2 dimples, it is really a very sweet look. Make me want to give her a kiss on her cheek, before I proceed to close the door. Ok, door is finally closed, I moved to my windows, closed it as well, so that my neighbor can't see what's happening inside .. haha. Slowly I moved to June, lie down next to her ... June almost immediately move on top of me and resume the tongue fight. June was really busy, she non-stop frenching me, at the same time, she is removing her blouse button ... I offered to help, only for her to push my hand away, well, no choice, but to place my hand behind, at her ass ... She didn't resist ... slowly, while I was rubbing and grabbing (and squeezing her ass), I lifted up her skirt .... slowly .... until I can feel her panties ... it is very smooth panty, with some laces on the side of it. I continued to lift her skirt all the waist level, this time, I got the feel of her panty entirely, but that is not what I want to do... I moved my hand, inside, into her panty to feel her bare buttock... all the while we are still frenching ... really tiring, but fun. I cannot take it anymore on my tongue as it is really tiring with all the fight, hence I requested to stop by slowly pulling myself away ....

We wiped our face, full of saliva, and I looked at June's half unbuttoned blouse .... we didn't say anything, I proceed to remove those remaining buttons while June proceed to remove my pant button. Didn't bother with my zipper as it is still unzipped. Haha... I removed June's blouse, there I saw a yellow bra, smooth kind, no laces or anything, half-cup bra, I think, that fit just nicely on her breast. I couldn't take my eye of the boob. June's boob is the biggest I've ever seen as of that time, Maybe Sheila could match it, but I didn't get a chance to see the bare version of Sheila hence can't compare. My hand moved to the boob, from the bottom, I was trying to weight it with my hand. June closed her eyes, I moved slowly and steady, reached the boob, lift it up, and start to squeeze it.... June, moved her hand to the back, unbuckled her bra for me ... there, the boob is now visible, her nipple is very pinkies and I can see that it is erected. Yeah, the nipple is erected, to me, they are yelling at me, yearning for my mouth to suck it... I abided, move my head down to the breast, licking it first. I can hear June moaning, not before her body started to shiver a bit. Think it is ticklish for her, but her grabbed my head, pushing it nearer. She is telling me to continue and don't stop. My hands both on her waist at the moment, slowly hugging her, bring her closer so that my face can squeeze into her boob, while her nipple is still in my mouth, enduring my tongue stroke. Occasionally, I will suck it, give it a deep breath, then bring the nipple nearer to my inner mouth...

June: Ahhh ...... that's hurt ...
Me: Oh, I am sorry
June: But, I like it ... Emmmm....
Me: Let me continue ...
June: Please, bite me, please
Me: Huh? bite where
June: here ....

June was pointing to her breast, circular motion. She is asking me to suck her nipple and her breast into my mouth, and bit it. Wow .... something new for me ... Ok, I did as her command, this time, I suck not only the nipple, but the entire breast, bringing the breast into my mouth, not entirely, but partly.... Then slowly, I sink my teeth, softly onto June's breast ....

June: OH..... Ahhhhh...
Me: Is it hurt ??
June: Yes, but I like it... please do it again ... this time, harder ...
Me: Huh ... u sure?
June: Yes, please, bite me...

What June's requested is really strange to me ... but ok, her wish is my command ... I suck the boob into my mouth again and bit it .... June's was telling me, "Harder", ok, I go harder .... "Harder, more more" and it was like bitting a big chunk of beef now, I sink my teeth hard onto her breast till June let go a sharp shout "Arghhh" .....

Me: Sorry, is it too much?
June: No, it is good, this is what I want... I love you... now, you've left your mark here on my breast...

Oh, yeah man, didn't realize that there is bit mark, really red on her breast... dunnot if this will last or not, but I kinda like it myself.

Me: So this mine now?
June: Yes, and everything here too, which include myself, I am all yours
Me: Thanks ....

Hahaha... dunno why I said thanks but her words really make me feel so superior.. maybe a kind of male dominance hormone. A sense of satisfaction on me. I continue to attack her boobs, left then right, then both... while June, continued to stroke my didi, she kinda like to tease my balls, she squeezed my didi, but when it comes to my balls, it is always sensual touch, using 2 index fingers and a thumb, lightly move around, like massaging it with real care and soft touch. Wow, the feeling is darn good... Finally, one of my hand moved south, straight into her panty......

Old 01-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Education on Clean Paint

Finally, my hand is in June's panty. I can feel her pussy, not so bushy, or we called it, lightly haired, and best is, the pussy is so darn wet. I can really feel the warm juice, and very very slippery. We are busy frenching, with another of my hand on her boob, one hand in pussy. June's both hands are busy with my rod ... stroke using one hand, the other hand, busy with my 2 balls ... she likes my balls so much, and I really enjoyed the massage .. hahaha... Well, my hand on June's pussy is moving on the clitoris, using index finger to stroke it ... June body jerked, but heck la, don't care, continued..... this time, I move my head down to her boob, and continue the nipple sucking. The large teeth mark is still there on one of the boob, but I didn't proceed to give her the second one. Heartache to see the "injury" mark on her beautiful boob. What's next, we are in a way entangled. What really happened is, since my mouth on the nipple, the hand on the pussy, while June's hand on my didi, is really like doing yoga, sex position yoga. Dunno if you get what I mean, but I need to bend down to the bood, which strain my neck and back ... at the same time, I want June to be able to stroke my didi ... walao ye, some quite impossible position to stand on for more than few minutes.

Finally, I give up, my backache is really killing me on the position, I sit-up, this time, I took off June's panty. There, I saw her pussy, really lightly bushes, and can see the pussy crack very nice. She got visible flap, the vagina opening, I think, similar to Chin's, my tuition teacher, I think. The next position that I can think of is to go down, give June a good painting on her pussy ... I went down, using my lip to first open up her pussy, June started to moan, a really soft moan, think she is worry someone might hear us, and at the same time, she moved her hand to remove my pant and my underwear. Now, though we lie side by side, I think we are finally assuming a 69 position. My face is now drenching wet with her pussy juice. One thing I must comment on her pussy is, slightly stink of her urine ... slightly la, since we didn't really bath before engaging each other. But I think my didi is at least no smell, coz, thanks to Chin, I maintained it very well and wash it throughly. Though her pussy stink, but at that time, to me, I don't care, those smell in a way, kinda pleasant for me.... which until I feel cramp on my balls ...

Me: Ouch ..... that's painful ...
June: Sorry, I was thinking of sucking it *my balls*. ...
Me: You means you suck it?
June: I actually suck it into my mouth ...
Me: Why so pain ....

My didi softened after this, dunno why, the balls when sucked into June mouth, caused some cramp to my stomach and the balls, real painful ... but June was quick, she continued to suck the soft didi and at no time, it is now ready for operation ... I continue to paint June, this time, I moved from her pussy, right straight to her ass .... Pooi ..... nah beh, not only it smells, but it is also a bit bitter on the taste, I almost vomited.... what a turn off.

June: Why?
Me: Did you went to the toilet today to shit?
June: Hehehehe .... think so ...
Me: Damn , please use water and soap to clean it next time, it stinks and I couldn't really go on now.
June: Oh dear ... I am sorry, very sorry... I didn't know you will actually go down to kiss me there ....
Me: Ah ... nevermind, let me go gargle my mouth now ....

I wrapped up with my towel and go to the kitchen toilet to wash up, June's took a large T-Shirt from my cabinet wore it and followed me.... I was gargling my mouth, while June's squat down to clean up her pussy and ass... think she is not giving up yet ... well, but to me, it is really a turn off... then June's proceed to sit on the toilet bowl,

Me: What you doing? Shitting?
June: No la, I want to "shee shee" ...
Me: Emmm.....

I kinda developed a fetish to see lady urine, since Ying's teaching ... hahaha .... I proceed to squat down, open up June's both leg to see the flow of the urine from her pussy ... it is really dashing out, flushing it almost wetting her entire pussy + her ass, almost. I took the liberty to help her to clean up her pussy, soaping it and cleaning up her ass... Of course, the cleaning is secondary, the primary is to touch and feel the nice clean pussy and ass (hole) ...

June: Ouch ...
Me: What happened?
June: The soap went into me ...
Me: You mean your pussy ...
June: Yeah, it is very painful you know, the soap will make me feel like burning inside there...
Me: Sorry .... let me splash more water to it ..

The washing up took no more than 5 mins, then we both shared the same towel to dry up ourselves and proceed to our bedroom. June was walking in front of me as I instructed her to do so while I take a sip of water. June, with the T-Shirt only attire really turn me on. Her perky ass and big round boob with erected nipples ... wow... how to resist ... luckily we are still only half way there.....

Old 01-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 14
southernwind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysouthernwind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhuGeLiang View Post
Yeah, thanks, hope so.

Thanks, next chapter for you all.

Jut keep your posts coming bro . I am sure more bros will reward you . Too bad I got no power to up u.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Education on Toe Licking

June, now washed up, is still horny and eagerly waiting for me. But as I was about to join her, I hear some noises outside. Darn, Ying and Bing are home already. What else, I signalled to June to quickly dress up, while I run back to the bathroom to pretend that I am taking a bath. Both the sisters went straight into their rooms, while I pretend to finish my bath and shouted for them...

Me: Bing? Ying? Are you all back already?
Ying: Yeah, I am here, anything?

Well, pretend mah, right, Ying was quick to reply and come to the kitchen.

Me: Oh, I have friend in my room revising some work
Ying: Ok, but you don't need to speak so loud la

Purposely speaking loud so that I hope, June can hear and do what is necessary .... which is, June opened the room door, holding some workbook.

Ying: Oh, wah, a pretty girl le ....
Me: Yeah, she is my tuition classmate. She is here to help me with some work
Ying: Ok, so, why u telling me all this?
Me: Aiya, since you are back, I just don't want you to be surprised to see stranger here mah ...
Ying: Well, since there is guest, why do you bath while your guest still around?
Me: *whisper* I got diarrhea la, so after go loo, pretend to bath, also to clean up la ...
Ying: *giggles* Aiyo, u ok now?
Me: *whisper* yeah, but u don't need to tell my guest la ...
Ying: *giggles* ok ok...

Fuh, what a way to pull my stunt. Pretend that I am on diarrhea hence need to bath to wash up. But it turned out quite well, no one suspected anything ... I asked June to sit and wait at the living room while I get dressed up. Damn, too late for our hanky panky now ... and I am left hanging ... nah beh. Yeah man, sorry to all bro here, as the story flows through the incident in the past, hence I need to follow through to narrate it as well, I know I can juice it up a bit, but the case is, it happened as it is. Anyway, well, once I am dressed up, I send June to the nearby busstop, while on the way, we chatted and laughed on our encounters.

June: So, when will be our next date?
Me: Aiya, talk next time la
June: How do we contact each other?
Me: Ok, tell you what, normally at 6:30 I will call May, I call you at 7:30 ok?
June: Promise?
Me: No, if you don't hear any call after 8:00 then assume I will not call that day, ok?
June: Why don't I call you?
Me: No need la, later my mum or dad pick up your call then how?
June: I hang up lo...
Me: Emm.. we discuss later la.. now you better go back
June: Call me ok?
Me: Yeah la, yeah la....

Hahaha... somehow I treated June quite badly didn't I. Well, I don't know why, but inside me, I didn't control it. But I did realized it much much later. Back to the home, Bing and Ying taking turns to bath. I don't know who is in the bathroom now, but I took a quick peep.. hehehehe ... but to my horror ... inside is a MAN!! ... WTF ... I quickly stop and go to Ying's room,

*knock* *knock* *door opened*
Ying: Yes?
Me: Is Bing with you?
Bing: Yeah, what is it?
Me: Since both of you are here, who is in the bathroom?
Ying: Oh, is your uncle la, he is stopping by to see you mum just now and he is taking a bath before moving out later
Me: Oh... what a scare ...
Ying: Why?
Me: Nothing, I was thinking who since I saw u and Bing in the room.
Ying: Oh...

Nahbeh, seeing my uncle bath is really a shocking experience for me ... hahaha ... well, coz I wasn't expecting any didi view... My uncle was just dropping by to bath before he leave. Me, still horny as usual and start to think of June's blowjob. Darn, the feeling is really good and I want more... and worst is, I forget to call May or June. Both of them didn't receive my call at evening ...

That night, when everyone is asleep, I proceed to Bing and Ying room. Luckily, they didn't close the door. I sneaked in then closed the door quietly.

Bing: Why are you here?

Bing is a very light sleeper, and she got up almost immediately after I closed the door.

Me: I need you
Bing: Huh? Oh, you dirty boy, why? Missing us already?
Me: Yeah la, you know we don't get chance so often.
Bing: Cheh, you only care for yourself didn't you? Think us like what?
Me: Sorry la, but as you know, I always fell deep sleep at night mah, so difficult to wake up, and it is only at night that we can be together mah...
Bing: Whatever la ... so what you want?

Well, since she asked, instead of saying I think action does it best. What else, I proceed to move near Bing and remove my pant, my didi is already hard as steel, I looked at Bing, with a evil smile and pointed at my didi. The room is lightly lighted due to the street light and the opened window. Bing looked at me and touched my didi with her finger....

Me: Aiya, don't use finger, use your mouth and your tongue...
Bing: Huh? U mean like this?

Bing was like eating ice-cream, give my dick head a lick.

Me: Something like this, but I want the whole thing into your mouth, like you eating lollipop.
Bing: Huh? But I don't like lollipop la ...
Me: Try la, pleaseee....

Darn, I need to beg here to do it.. Ying is still sleeping soundly next to Bing. Bing, reluctantly, put my didi into her mouth. She just put it in and that's it.

Me: Oi ... not like that la.
Bing: Aiyo, what else u want me to do then?
Me: Aiyaya... come, give me your finger...

Using Bing's finger as reference, I put my mouth over it and started to suck it ... then used my tongue, give the finger some stroking using my touch, then suck it again .... then I moved the finger in and out f my mouth. Bing is kinda enjoying it, it seems like as she is speechless and her breathing is increasing...

Me: Can?
Bing: Wow, can you continue?
Me: Aiya, you do it on me first, then I can continue on anywhere of your body part.
Bing: You say one ho.... don't regret ah
Me: No, I won't, come give it to me

Bing, after my demonstration, show a lot of improved in her blow job. She put my didi into her mouth, give it a few strong stroke using her tongue, then she sucked it... real strong sucking, then proceed with her tongue on my didi and she starts to move in and out. She then removed my didi from her mouth, and started to give sideline wet licking... wow... and now, back to the mouth again, up and down, Bing's mouth is really warm and darn nice feeling.... not for long, I finally cum-med ... all my load into Bing's mouth .... Bing was surprised ... she didn't expect that. She immediately jump out the bed and run straight to the kitchen. Bing start to gargle and clean her mouth by brushing.... I continued to wait in the room ... since no one woke up yet, I waited for Bing

Bing: U terrible la... can't you let me know you are shooting?
Me: Sorry la, I really can't control it .. but, what's the taste like ah?
Bing: It is bitter, very bitter and it smells really bad ... think of it I want to vomit. Don't you ever do that again
Me: Sorry, sorry, very very sorry ah...
Bing: Ok, now is your turn
Me: Huh? What turn?
Bing: You promised that if I lick you, you will allow yourself to lick anywhere of my body part
Me: Oh yeah, tell me, where u want me to lick?

Hahaha, I was darn confident that Bing will definitely tell me to lick her pussy, which I am more than glad to do it.

Bing: I want you to lick my ..... toe
Me: Huh? What the heck? Can't you just ask me to lick your mei mei and get it done?
Bing: Hey, are you backing off now?
Me: Sigh .... ok...

What to do, I proceed down to her toe, while Bing lie down on the bed... Took a deep breath and there it goes. It is very difficult for me to suck a toe, as you all know, bloody toe is the one that touched every floor and it sometimes smells... What to do, a promise is a promise, I obliged. I lick, sucks and I began to tease Bing by licking almost every toes, sometime, I will scratch Bing's sole, and make her feel the itch.. hahaha.. Bing is really enjoying. Think she is one of the few type that like itches as the way of pleasure, if you get what I mean. Some girls, might not like the teasing by making them itch. But some do, and Bing is one of them. She was moaning softly when I suck her toes... not for long till Ying got up

Ying: Hey, it is very late already. Can you guys stop and let me sleep. All that sound and movement really irritate me.
Me: Ok ok ....

I am really glad Ying chase me out as I really don't enjoy the toe sucking / licking. Darn ... But Ying might be irritated, since I only touched Bing but not her. Well, what a night, I got what I want at a price, but it is still satisfying. Emm... my cum is bitter .... seriously up till today, I don't know what's the taste and no man, I am not going to find out. Hahaha.

Old 01-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

SPECIAL THANKS to all bro who upped me and supported my thread so far. I see quite a lot of bros upped me. Thank you very much for your encouragement, support and help. Please do leave your nick behind when upped me, for me to remember you as my FRIENDS here in SBF (and also for me to return favor when time is ripe :P)

Once again, kum sia (Thank you)!!

Old 02-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Education on Boob Fuck

The next day, after school as usual I was off to my favorite tuition center. I am really a very satisfied man after last night superb BBBJ and CIM. Something that I am really happy and it makes my day. Well, sort of, until I was in the tuition center. What happened in the past, all the guys are seated in front (3 of us actually) while most gals will be seated the behind row, except for 1 or 2 that came in late, they will need to sit next to guys. 5 - 6 in a row actually. Today, or rather this time, I was on my usual seat, center 1st row, once there, May came in and this time, she is seated directly next to me on my right, although there are still seat behind. This really caused some ho-ha behind as those gals (those siting back row) really like to gossip. Thereafter, June came in and this time, bloody hell, she goes and sit next to me, on my left.. We didn't speak, but when the tuition teacher came in, she kinda commented "Ok, I see we finally have a mixed seating today, this is very good", WAIT! After the class, May and June left immediately, not a single words to me. Then I asked one of my tuition classmate, he told me, the tuition teacher actually wants us to sit separately, as the 3 guys are like having our buttocks glued together. Haha, ok, no wonder, hence May and also June took the opportunity to sit next to me now. Ok, fuh, what an incident. Darn, the whole tuition session was like a killer to me as I was to expect some volcano to erupt, which luckily, it is just my own wishful thinking. Done with tuition and proceed to go home. When I reach home, bloody hell, June was already sitting on my front gate, waiting for me....

Me: Wah, you are fast
June: Why you so slow? I left almost immediately while you make me waited almost 30 mins
Me: Err... I didn't know u r coming today
June: Even you've said u will call but you didn't
Me: Oh, it slipped out of my mind

Yeah man, it really does as I was rushing my homework and pretend nothing happened when sitting dinner with my family (with Bing and Ying). Both Bing or Ying didn't even mention anything about June to my parents. SO quite a quiet evening and I don't call either of them to ensure I am safe from "interrogation". Oh, back to June

Me: But don't u worry of my neighbor seeing you here?
June: Why? What's there to worry about?
Me: True also, but just worry they tell my parents.
June: Can't u have classmate doing revision with you
Me: Oh yeah ... right ...

Hahaha, what a way to put it. It is quite true that sometimes we tend to think a lot, or rather too much into something that at the first place why bother to worry about it. Hence that it is, we are both in my place, and proceed to my room. Most importantly, we are both, alone, all to ourselves. What else la, first thing June did was to throw her bag down, darn, she don't care if the bag hit anything, or the bag broke anything inside, just dump it. Then she throw herself at me, both her arms fling open, then grabbed my neck and my head, pushing her lip and locked it with mine. I expected all these, in fact, I kinda thought it should be me who will start the first move. June is really anxious, think she waited really long time for this. We frenched, really fierce tongue fight like we use to do it before (or just the day before). Both our body are locked as well, tight, I feel her boob, she feels my erected didi. We frenched for a while longer, then finally, I give up, I signaled to June, let's stop. What happened next? I undressed June, slowly, first by removing her dress zipper, it is on the back, the dress fell onto the floor revealing a tight hot pant inside.

Me: What is that?
June: Nowsaday a lot of pervert, always want to peek under my skirt, so I wear for protection, so that only you can see what's inside . *giggles*

That words really kill me instantaneous, make me go crazy this time instead of cloud 9. I proceed to strip her tight pant, along with her panty, don't care what's she is wearing, get it off the most important thing I wanna do. Next, I unbuttoned her white shirt... one after another, there, it is a pink polka dot bra. Half cup bra, I can see her sexy cleavage, think the bra did some wonder with the push up. Before I remove June's bra, I buried my face between the cleavage and give myself a good lick and feel by the 2 squeezing boobs. I used my face to rub the cleavage, turning round and round. Wow, the feeling is darn good. June's hand proceed south and start to unbuckle my belt, followed by my pant's button and let the pant drop by itself. She then unbuttoned my shirt. We are both naked, in a way, with June's still on her bra. Finally, I unbuckled the bra and we wrapped ourselves with towel and walk to the shower room in the kitchen.

In the shower room, I was teasing with June's nipples, using both my hand, supporting her boob, then using my index fingers to stroke it. It is instant erect for her, a really nice view and I proceed to wet suck it. How to wet suck? Took in some water in my mouth, then start to put my mouth to the nipple and proceed to lick it and stroke it using my tongue, all the while the water is still in the mouth. And with occasionally, purposely let go some of the water and let it flow down to her body. June really liked it. Then I need to pee, I turn to the water bowl, this time, June grabbed my didi, indicating that she would like to hold it while I urine. Let her do it, her aim pushed my erected didi down to point at the bowl. One thing I realized, erected didi cannot pass urine. Darn, need to whistle a bit to relax, but heck man, how to relax when there is naked woman behind u with boobs, and grabbing your cock. Haha... took me a while, as already high tide, cannot postpone this mission, need to release. The first shot out was out of target for June, though she point at the bowl, when the urine gushes out, she misfired . Next, is her turn, this time, for me to have better view, she actually squat on top of the toilet bowl, she spread her legs widely for me to have a better view. This time, I am standing instead of squatting down, and the urine flow out quiet strong, think she too in high tide. Once done, I ask her to stay in position, while I used the shower head to flush her pussy. I use some soap, this time, minimal amount, small enough to clean her pussy, just the outer. Then I used hair shampoo to clean her pussy bush. Not thick bush, lightly bushed but still more than Bing's.

Once the pussy is cleaned, I still don't allow June to move. This time, I squatted down, give her a real good painting on her pussy. I started from her asshole, licked and tickle it, she is moaning! I proceed to the side of her pussy, but not her pussy. Then I moved to her thigh, and then her stomach, all the while, avoiding her pussy. I can see juices oozing out of her vagina, definitely not urine, coz it is clear thick. I licked almost everywhere including her pussy hair, but not her pussy, haha, a tease that she will die and beg me... in fact she did... June was whispering "Please, lick me" . I will reply "I am, I am licking you now" . June naughtily reply "Come o ... eemmmm ... u know what i mean... emmm", wow, the emmm sound is really a super turn on. Not only her pussy is oozing juice, even my didi is oozing juice, not cum, but just juice . Is this premature ejaculation? Dun think so bah.

After the teases, I proceed to bath June, this time includes her boob and ass. When cleaning her boob, I pressed really hard, turn in opposite circular motion for each boob, one clockwise, the other anti-clockwise. Then I used my fingers to give her massage to her boob from below, all the way till her armpit, which June feels the itch that she cannot take it anymore. She sound "Ee emmm". Sorry dunno how to write it down, but darn, it is a flirty sound that really make me so darn horny. She is horny too. Once done with the boob, I proceed to clean her stomach. I rubbed and pressed in, from the waist down to her pussy hair, but not her pussy. June keep pushing my hand to go down, I will say "Not Yet", real killing tease... On her stomach, I will turn June around, hugged her from behind and continued the stomach massage cum cleaning. June loved it as my didi, so hard, and now slipped into her butt crack. She tried to put the didi down, so that it will touch the pussy, but I readjusted it, telling her "Don't be naughty ok, you will get it soon". June will reply "Ee emmm... Why? When will you give it to me?"

Once done with the stomach, I squatted down while June is standing. This time is to wash the butt. I proceed to clean the butt outer, then moved my index finger down from her waist, to her ass hole. While at the hole, I teased it, and occasionally will try to finger her ass hole. June will retract and protest my action... haha, did it a few times and she still reject, never mind, proceed to wash myself.

While I am soaping myself, June hugged me from the front, this time, she moved her body in circular motion, pressing her boob on me, and using her boob in a way to tease me. She goes round and round, finally she squatted down at my didi, and used her boob to massage my didi, walao, my first boob fuck. I think this is what you called it. My didi can fit partially on her cleavage, but enough la, she is using her boob and nipples to tease my didi. Juice is oozing out of my didi, and then June used soap to clean my didi, my balls and my ass. She used her arms, entire of it to move in from my front to the back, grabbed my ass, then when reach my balls, squeezed it as well. Wow... we are all full of soap now, I asked June to stand up, resume our frenching, this time naked, with my didi hard on, pressing on her stomach, while her boob, on my stomach. We frenched for a while till we start to feel cold, proceed to wash up then dry up each other, finally move back to my room......

Old 02-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fatbum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wait for your next education. so enlighten and happy for you that you have so many kind of sex education. lucky you
Old 02-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Bro ZGL,

As you have said, "Yeah man, sorry to all bro here, as the story flows through the incident in the past, hence I need to follow through to narrate it as well, I know I can juice it up a bit, but the case is, it happened as it is."

I personally think it is good to keep to what happened and not add anything to it. This way, it is realistic and makes the reading more enjoyable for people like me. Thanks for the sharing. Can't wait to read more of your advantages with Ying, Bing, May, June and the rest of the ladies in your life.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
dreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to all

nice story camping here....
Old 02-11-2011, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbum View Post
wait for your next education. so enlighten and happy for you that you have so many kind of sex education. lucky you
Sigh ... those days are over, hahaha...

Quote:
Bro ZGL,

As you have said, "Yeah man, sorry to all bro here, as the story flows through the incident in the past, hence I need to follow through to narrate it as well, I know I can juice it up a bit, but the case is, it happened as it is."

I personally think it is good to keep to what happened and not add anything to it. This way, it is realistic and makes the reading more enjoyable for people like me. Thanks for the sharing. Can't wait to read more of your advantages with Ying, Bing, May, June and the rest of the ladies in your life.
Ok bro, thanks for your support and encouragement. You missed Chin. More to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamlight View Post
Subscribe to the thread then you can get update whenever there is new post.

My Education on Anal Foreplay

Once in the room, we moved to our bed, this time, for REAL action. Yeah man, I pulled off her towel, let it fall to the floor, while June, does the same to mine. We are now naked, facing each other. Of course, frenching is definitely in the menu, as the starters. The tongue fight began in the mouth, then June began to try new things. She start to lick my lip, then my teeth, cover my top row of teeth with her tongue, then the bottom room, then she actually sucked out my tongue, pulled it into her mouth. I was choking then, the suction from her make me breathless. When my tongue is in her mouth, she used her lip to hold it, then continue to suck dry the saliva from my tongue. Darn, why didn't I think of it before? Hahaha. Watching numerous porn don't really help in this, you only know there is lip locking but no, you don't know the details that you can actually suck out another person's tongue and dry it up. Next stunt is the wet licking of my face. Yeah man, she start to lock her lip on my cheek, what happened next, she actually licked it, really wet licking. She licked from left to right, top to bottom, wow, my face is now drenching wet with her saliva. Since she does such a great job, I return her favor by doing the same to her teeth, tongue, then the face ... I added extra for her, I moved to her ear, give her a good licking on the ear, really deep digging, think she shivered few times there and moan quite loudly. I continue, then finally, I puffed a warm breath into her ear hole. She was moaning.

Next on the menu is the boob. I moved to June's asset, using both hand, grabbing to ensure it won't slip away. It is really a very tight grab, I asked June if this is too strong for her, her replied was "No, please go on". Hosei la, what else, buried my face to her cleavage, licking it, then moved to one of the boob. The other hand will be busy caressing + stroking of her nipple. This boob do not have my teeth mark anymore, fuh, luckily. I told June I am not going to hurt her anymore, so I am not going to bite her. June eye was so pitiful, think she was disappointed at the same time was so touched with my words that I will not hurt her. Anyway, I indulged myself with her boob, the sucking, licking and stroking ... it is more than enough for June handle. She is moaning, grabbing my head, and most of the time, pushing me closer to her boob asking for more. Since she is so horny and turned on, I gave her one more special by sucking in her breast, partially since my mouth is not really that big, and gave her a soft bite. She was hysterical, moaned darn loud that I almost freaked out. Hahaha, we both smiled and continue. I moved to the next boob, continued the boob servicing. The other hand as usual, back to the other boob, while one more hand, this time, moved down to her pussy. The movement is really sensual when moving down. Using my finger, softly move from her waist, to her stomach, then to her pussy bushes ..... can tell she is really itchy as her goose bumps are out now, but she stays on, only with heavier breathing and moaning. Once down there, as usual, I moved my finger around her pussy, then moved to her ass, going in circular mode. I gave June a sudden grab on her butt, which shocked her slightly, but we smiled and move on. She kinda liked it.

Now, I moved both my hand to her ass, grabbing each side with each hand, moving slowly, putting the fingers into the butt crack ... I am still serving the boob, while my finger, one pretend like accidentally touched her anus, while the other, onto her pussy. June pussy is now drenching wet. I moved on finger to the pussy opening, and move it up and down on the outer part. The other, index finger covering the anus, with some light movement moving around the anus. The pussy is really wet now, I moved my finger to the clitoris (top part of the pussy crack) and stroke it using gear 1. Slowly I moved to gear 2, and June heart beat and breathing is getting heavier. I still continued with her boob, changing side off and on. My finger moved to 3rd gear now, and June's body is moving up and down too, she is closing her eye and moaning loudly. I charged all the way to 4th gear now, and June body is moving non-stop, I need to use my body to hold her down while I can stay on spot on her clitoris to continue the stroking. Not for long, June's moan reached climax, she put one of her hand on my hand which are stroking her to stop. When she actually at her climax, my finger on her anus actually when in about 1 inch. She didn't seem to notice that or she chose to ignore it. She was now so weak and sweating a lot. Wow, I can see her pussy is really drenching wet.

I proceed to french her, at the same time, moved my finger in her anus like stroking her ... haha, she didn't protest, and she continued to hug and french me... still fierce but weak frenching. Think she finally realize my finger in her anus, and removed my hand. She was looking at me innocently and

June: I really love u
Me: Think, me too
June: Please don't leave me
Me: Why should I? You are my precious now
June: I want to be yours forever, be with me ok
Me: Ok

Wow, to a guy, give love first before can fuck, to a girl, give fuck to get love. Well I just say yes to almost everything, anything that she said or asked. That's guys mah, right?

Me: I am thirsty ...
June: You want me to get you a drink?
Me: No, I want to drink this *pointing at her pussy... drenching wet pussy* .....

Old 03-11-2011, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
zeroice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzeroice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamlight View Post
What nice story ? Its a fantastic story .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1