The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-06-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I have always mentioned that Football now is too commcialized, be it the owners of the clubs OR the fans..

English football is generating more income than anyone could've imagine because of the high sposors pricing, fans tix, garment prices, etc etc..

All these are happening because they are taking other nationality into the english game - do you think it will be that profitable and enjoying if all or if not most - are english players?

Prides - satisfactions are not the priority to them now - money is...do you think sponsors and tv rights can still go on if less foreigners don't come into the english games...

Well..the world is changing - profits commercially is more important than sporting reasons
Old 18-06-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Singapore has oso got world class players...... Dan Tan, Raj Wilson, Loo CB .... just to name a few

We are considered the world champions in match fixing now.... even beating the italian mafia in their own turf.
ha ha ha ha sporeans they wld even fix a cock fighting contest
Old 18-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

and fixtures are out

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...tures-revealed

talk about tough!

the positive I see from a tough start is that we should finish the season strong.
Old 18-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
and fixtures are out

talk about tough!

the positive I see from a tough start is that we should finish the season strong.
dun think there is any easier season right???????

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun think there is any easier season right???????
we have never been lucky with first day fixtures, but after that things seem to be much easier.

last season alone seems a lot easier as compared to this season. Then again we rarely play well on opening day even if we won. Crystal Palace away in 94 was the only one where Liverpool actually played well and got a good result.
Old 18-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
we have never been lucky with first day fixtures, but after that things seem to be much easier.

last season alone seems a lot easier as compared to this season. Then again we rarely play well on opening day even if we won. Crystal Palace away in 94 was the only one where Liverpool actually played well and got a good result.
lets see what BR has up his sleeves...myabe just maybe we dun know ma...

Old 18-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
and fixtures are out

talk about tough!

I noticed we playing manure home during Sept, which is my birthday month..
And history shows Liverpool always give me a good birthday gift if playing manure then...
Old 18-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3757 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
lets see what BR has up his sleeves...myabe just maybe we dun know ma...
this time we cant be as bad at home as last season right?
Old 19-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
DoNotDisturb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75 View Post
i thot cherripopper will be the threadstarter...
anyway..congrats on liverpool thread.

see you guys on 17th September...!
Do Not Disturb here
Old 19-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
this time we cant be as bad at home as last season right?
we need to be luckier that's all...convert those that hit the goalposts to goals against oppositions...

Old 20-06-2012, 11:51 AM
Samster

looks like our purple 3rd kit isn't so bad, though the shorts are bright orange!

Old 20-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

Old 20-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
if u look at the spanish,germans and italians most of them play in thier own leagues thats why they have won the world cup and the euros,ur home league got to be strong in order for ur national sides to do well in internationals.
Not only do their top players play in their own leagues, their top players play in the same team in the league. I think it is a strategy for Bayern Munich to buy Germans players so that they can gel together and benefit the German team. The bulk of the starting 11 for Spain comes are Barcelona and Real Madrid. English players play in their own leagues too. Few English players play abroad. The problem is a lot of English players don't play for the big teams in the EPL so these English players don't get Champions League exposure. Henderson, Downing, Kelly etc.

Anyway, England is in the quarter finals. Hope to see Carroll growing in confidence and experience.

Quote:
looks like our purple 3rd kit isn't so bad, though the shorts are bright orange!
New jersey feels very hot. Not dri-fit material. Anyone agrees that the new jersey traps heat? Especially during the last weekend. No joke.
Old 20-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
New jersey feels very hot. Not dri-fit material. Anyone agrees that the new jersey traps heat? Especially during the last weekend. No joke.
Warrior is made-in-China company so I have my doubts about the quality of their stuff. I have not tried the new jerseys personally but friends who have bought them are telling me to give them a miss as they are very uncomfortable in our climate conditions. Maybe if you live in the colder countries then it may be worth a buy.
Old 20-06-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by semreh View Post
Warrior is made-in-China company so I have my doubts about the quality of their stuff. I have not tried the new jerseys personally but friends who have bought them are telling me to give them a miss as they are very uncomfortable in our climate conditions. Maybe if you live in the colder countries then it may be worth a buy.
I have the new home jersey....... the material doesn't "breathe" and retains sweat....... really uncomfortable after a while. Better dun wear it on a hot day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1