The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro, if ask the guys, I am damn weird...I cheong on Mon-Fri but Sat and Sun I usually take a break and spend some family time...LOL!

But hey when u come lets arrange to meet lah...and dun say until like that leh...u so seasoned u say as if u newbie leh...i think u shld bring me go cheong more than i bring u leh....nice to be newbie for a change..
actually is my 2nd time only to cheong in bkk , so need you to lead me but end product or to score girls is up to each its own . I am seasoned only in phuket, there is my playground.

I once try to pick up a girl selling chicken rice in thailand, flirt with her but never go further. But she go nice butt and i ask her in thai to show me, she just turn around and bend over joking with me.
Old 26-11-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro....No worries man. Good that u understand my stand on this. Also, pls lah...I am the so far away from Brad Pitt u will not believe it...ask the guys tat have gone out with me...LOL! If u are counting on tat, u better get Rukthai to Wing u..he hansum boy..555+
I handsome no use already. My wings are clipped by u know who!! 3 different nights she saw me with 3 different girls had pushed her tolerance to the limits! I really itchy backside. I hunger for fresh meat!! Tomorrow ok?
Old 26-11-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

But the fact is you ARE handsome and she knows u are a good catch....otherwise after 3 occasions still with u means u KCed her already la...anyway if she knows she got competition will work harder to keep u mah
Old 26-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
I handsome no use already. My wings are clipped by u know who!! 3 different nights she saw me with 3 different girls had pushed her tolerance to the limits! I really itchy backside. I hunger for fresh meat!! Tomorrow ok?
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
But the fact is you ARE handsome and she knows u are a good catch....otherwise after 3 occasions still with u means u KCed her already la...anyway if she knows she got competition will work harder to keep u mah
Damn shagged....will let Bro Euritage explain why in his FR....which will be expected soon....Bro...u owe me an FR..i want to know the details AFTER we split up...haha...

Rukthai ah...u said it lor...u damn itchy backside lor...LOL! Tat is why i say u do tat just to get excuse to break it up lah....but the thing is u KC her so bad until she willing to tahan until now....555

Bro Atoll.....hansum boy means hansum boy lah....no matter what shit he give her...she still will go there to see him hug new gals and get drunk and cry....if tat is not KC then what is it??
Old 26-11-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Interesting thoughts from Bro Nookie2612 and Sentsggirls. By the way, "sian power" means KC. I personally think many Thai ladies still prefer Angmo cause from my association with Angmos, it is very easy for them to pick up gorgeous Thai ladies. Maybe Angmos tip better?
Old 26-11-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Interesting thoughts from Bro Nookie2612 and Sentsggirls. By the way, "sian power" means KC. I personally think many Thai ladies still prefer Angmo cause from my association with Angmos, it is very easy for them to pick up gorgeous Thai ladies. Maybe Angmos tip better?

Actually i think tat its not that Angmos are better at KC..it has to do alot with 2 factors in my opinion:

a. Angmos more goondu....they like to fall for the KC and will go thru hell for pussy....they can drop their jobs back home without much thought, sell their house there, move to thailand, but house for the thai gal...send ridiculous amts of monthly allowance to her...pay for sick buffalo and the like of stupid reasons....and then one day realise tat his was not the only Western or rather only dick bonking her while he was thinking tat he was God's gift to the thai gal. They like the "I am an Angmo, I am here to save the poor thai gal in distress" mentality. So the thai gals, based on historical data, now this fact abt them too and rather invest their time and effort on them. Easier scam.

b. Based on conventional thinking, the thais will think...get an Angmo and marry, u become Angmo wife, u rich and get big house and many many money! Little do they know tat the West is being battered so badly economically...they would probably have done better with an Asian.

Just my thots...may be completely off the mark..but hey, tats my thot on it.
Old 26-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Actually i think tat its not that Angmos are better at KC..it has to do alot with 2 factors in my opinion:

a. Angmos more goondu....they like to fall for the KC and will go thru hell for pussy....they can drop their jobs back home without much thought, sell their house there, move to thailand, but house for the thai gal...send ridiculous amts of monthly allowance to her...pay for sick buffalo and the like of stupid reasons....and then one day realise tat his was not the only Western or rather only dick bonking her while he was thinking tat he was God's gift to the thai gal. They like the "I am an Angmo, I am here to save the poor thai gal in distress" mentality. So the thai gals, based on historical data, now this fact abt them too and rather invest their time and effort on them. Easier scam.

b. Based on conventional thinking, the thais will think...get an Angmo and marry, u become Angmo wife, u rich and get big house and many many money! Little do they know tat the West is being battered so badly economically...they would probably have done better with an Asian.

Just my thots...may be completely off the mark..but hey, tats my thot on it.
Hang over 2 is an example already.555
And bro, rukthai still the same ah,no change? Always with a jacket on? Lolx
Old 26-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
it is very easy for them to pick up gorgeous Thai ladies. Maybe Angmos tip better?

Wait, you referring to WL or normal Thai girl? If WL, normally Farang prefer ladies from Isaan, those dark and Tanned skinned, and these farang normally are about late 40s. Yes I do see farang with white skin girl, but not as much as farang with dark tanned skin.

As for normal girls, so far my social group of friends, non of them prefer farang.
And I think your statement on farang tips better are abit too over.

Farang are well known for their stingy when come to such thing, again I'm not stereotyping, but well if you really read all the thread on Thailand, thats one of the traits of falang who come to Thailand for whoring. No pun intended to farangs here.

My two baht worth.
Old 26-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 18
tresni888 is one of the Best!tresni888 is one of the Best!tresni888 is one of the Best!tresni888 is one of the Best!

Any bros keen for a session on coming Wed night?
Old 26-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all

Any bros in bkk tonight? Wanna party? Pm me. Cheers.
Old 26-11-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

As for normal girls, so far my social group of friends, non of them prefer farang.
This I can vote for it....
Old 26-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry bros for just popping in and not reading through all the messages first. my boss is now already in bkk and asking for recommendations. may i ask any bro has contacts for girls doing pingpong massage in bkk? or which particular place can i find such service in bkk?

thank you
gem
Old 26-11-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Thanks for Bros input. I feel "enlightened"!
Old 27-11-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
ShaggyDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd trip to BKK, this time Fri + Sat.
Fri night, decide go see only. no action yet. Start at bar next to Nana hotel, read have decent girls. nothing interesting. watch scene across street and on pavement (mostly LB with ridiculous big plastic boobs). finish beer, go peep at GoGo bars. Madam Tussaud must have dumped old wax dolls at NEP. Maybe too late and good ones gone. walk around. see underaged girl at a bar, max 13. disgusted. leave.
next stop: gulliver's. want to makan. look at bar, 50+ old woman smiling at me. appetite gone. finish beer and leave.
next stop on way back to hotel: beer garden again to see what is around. half empty. drink beer at bar and watch football and F1 on TV. look up and see fairly attractive woman at other side. smile. she smile back. continue watching from side. few more smiles, nod, she come over. LT too expensive, ST only one hour, too short for my liking. buy her drink, chit chat, she still only want 1 hour. tell her is ok if she go.
continue watching TV, middle aged lady next to me starts chatting. not my type but ok to TCSS. after while, pay and go. on way out, attractive lady sitting at entrance. ask her if she change her mind. she agree for 2 hours. take her back.
in hotel, she immediately turn wild when kiss her neck. going all out and she very wild. afraid other guests will complain as she really 5.1 surround sound. painting drives her out of bed and have to drag few times. want to convert to LT but she only want to stay until 6am, only 2.5 hrs more, not worth it.
Short FR:
Name: Bel
Body: a bit flabby tummy but nice perky B-cup.
Painting: 10/10 (make sure your room noise isolated)
FJ: 5/10, tight but cannot do this, cannot do that, complain pain after few minutes.
Pay her, give her 200 THB extra for cab, walk her to taxi until she drive off.
after 5 minutes, reception call. woman say something wrong with money. WTF! go down, ask her to come up to settle. she claim, I not give her full amount. I sure give her 1000 THB and 500 THB note plus 2x100 for taxi. she show me 2x500 THB. did not count in front of her. not worth arguing about 500 THB at 4am. give her the money and tell her to get lost as she cheating and she know. cannot believe she do that. make scene at reception.
Lesson Learnt: 500 THB. next time show money open and ask to count.
RTF: another OTF!

Sat night, go back to Nana area. pick a bar (middle?) where girls look ok. sit inside, all the good ones busy. early, so have beer and watch EPL.
Look up and see well dressed lady smiling at me. confused. not look like working girl. start talk, careful to find out who (or what) she is. after while, she said can take out for 600 THB bar fine as she working. she avoid telling price. finally she answer. bit more than what I want pay but heck, she damn attractive and sweet. agree without nego. we go hotel.
And then..
Age: 30+ (look much younger. in bar afraid she underage!)
Body: soft skin, great butt, little tummy, firm nice A-cup
Painting: 11/10 get really wild and go off
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ:9.5/10 know how to work her body and please a man
RTF: definitely OTR and will bar fine again if she around next trip
She stay until 3pm. Best experience so far!
Start liking BKK but need to be careful (see Fri)
Old 27-11-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone drinking this weekend? i'll be there alone. Would like to join any brother thats around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1