The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-12-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
Zacxian is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried happy from slg.

She has good looks and a nice body, greeted me at night wearing sexy nightie.
Has a great girlfriend feeling. Can't rate much as im inexperienced in this, but can tell she is hardworking and definitely not piano type.
Her HJ is sensual and enjoyable for me, with her lying next to me, didn't take long for me to shoot.
Even though I am an amateur and just started visiting MLs, she managed to ease my tension and awkwardness with her friendly and bubbly attitude.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 11
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Is Connie angpai previously ? I can see how she can be esp for syt lovers and old Chee Koh peks like me haha. Ohhh but to have her lips on my sausage mm mm lol
LOL I haven't seen our dear TS getting so excited for awhile .... hmmm ...
just ask .. don't be shy .. shorter hair girl gives an aided visual sensation. I think she was already hinting to you
Old 08-12-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

is that SGD120 a common rate for ML, cant really afford to go massage nowadays...
Old 08-12-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lalalaabc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=oldfisher;13932469]http://www.shenhua69.com/cooling/

Tried this petite young thing and got lots of GFE + good massage + nice sensual special service

worth the $$ paid for 2 HJ

RTM planned for this weekend[/QUOTE

Hi bro same price for 1 and 2 shot?
Old 08-12-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
is that SGD120 a common rate for ML, cant really afford to go massage nowadays...
from my understanding, adv price going up n up.. so i notice newbies min $110 liao.. except 1) has been around for quite some time liao (maybe paying earlier cheaper adv fee), 2) bui bui face cmi..

to me, i dont mind paying $120 if the ml really provides good service and u dont leave the place like after 30 mins.. too many are in for quick bucks.. maybe on like 2 mths pass.. so just squeeze in as many as possible.. but sadly, price going up and service going down.. maybe okt can teach ml some basic english so that ml themselves can write reviews (in those okt websites) in english.. those written in chinese 99.9% are from the ml herself..
Old 09-12-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
LOL I haven't seen our dear TS getting so excited for awhile .... hmmm ...
just ask .. don't be shy .. shorter hair girl gives an aided visual sensation. I think she was already hinting to you
My finger got very excited indeed. Yeah been a while since I encountered such a pretty SYT that does decent massage lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan
Here is my mr.
Location: can be better as its not a corner unit. Nice and clean single bedder. Shower compartment...well, if two can squeeze in will be good.

Look: Smiling face, quite attractive with sexy figure, tall too. Proportionate firm boobs and very nice to hold. If were to compare to Yuko, I still choose Passion (Perhaps I prefer not-so SYT)
Who are you referring to - Yuko or Connie? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallbig
Wanted a massage badly and was trying to find BAOER only to realise that she has changed name to MOMMA.
Agree with you on Baoer/Momma.. Definitely go to her if you need a seriously hard massage and have a big boob fetish
Old 09-12-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidman View Post
MR for Hanis
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=533674

personally for me it's a miss, cos I had better expectations for her looks

looks: she's definitely young looking...but size wise she's a big on the bigger side. +15% to face size.
boobs: nice C. sensitive nipples.
massage: quite good. she knows how to give proper hard massage
specials: roaming limited to top, different from what's advertised. maybe we din have the rapport?
hj: was not bad. slow and sensual. she also asked if i preferred slow or faster speed. the release came while tuning her.

rtm: it's a no to me, cos i had thought she would be slim like in the pics. she's about 161-162cm, weight I estimate around 55kg.

I'm hoping to have an appt with Xiaomi or Hoshi next. any bros here to recommend who's better?

do up my points if you think my mr is useful. thanks!
yup i agree.. quite big size.. engaged her in june and that was the only time.. overall service i would say abv avg but nothing fanciful to look forward to if to book her again..
Old 09-12-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/happy-massage/

FR for my session with her just now , almost delayed due to the sudden heavy rain. Luckily it stopped for a brief moment for me to walk over her place.A very pleasant session for me after such a long time.

Location is at east side.

Her looks are 80-90% from the pictures , her big round eyes are especially captivating.

Figure wise isn't that long legged like the in the pictures , in fact she's very petite like Connie BUT her figure is simply devilish. Boob lovers don't wait you'll love those real soft authentic milk bags and also that ass that keeps me drooling. She has those angmoh type of slim curvy figure , hopefully she maintains it well without growing fat during her stay here.

Her personality is very friendly , bright and cheerful with zero signs of bad temperament. I enjoyed my time talking and cracking jokes with her.

Massage was attentively caring about strength and comfort level , can feel that she has put in the effort.

Intimate parts was ok , HJ pacing from slow to fast , very teasing HDLY , occasionally giving me that naughty look. Requested 2 shots , both fired , very hard not to with that enticing nude bod in front of me and her moans are.....you guys should try it

Roaming signal was pretty good but has to be gentle down south. Playability might lose out a little to Connie but her attitude was very good and accommodating.

Total dmg $110 , I did not tipped but was still given a peck on my cheek and a hug before I left.
Old 09-12-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
yup i agree.. quite big size.. engaged her in june and that was the only time.. overall service i would say abv avg but nothing fanciful to look forward to if to book her again..
Hanis has got weight issues. She was definitely less heavy when she first arrived about a year ago. I'll go to her when I need a real massage and a proper juagen. She was a trainer back in her hometown and from what I gather, she had even taught one famous angpai massage and JG techniques. Boobs lovers have another pair of reasons to visit her -- her pair of headlights are 100% real and simply awesome.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

any bro can recommend who provides good JG?
Old 09-12-2015, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
who are you referring to - Yuko or Connie?
oops. my bad. mr was on Passion. Had edited.
Old 09-12-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
latexboxer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/happy-massage/

FR for my session with her just now , almost delayed due to the sudden heavy rain. Luckily it stopped for a brief moment for me to walk over her place.A very pleasant session for me after such a long time.

Location is at east side.

Her looks are 80-90% from the pictures , her big round eyes are especially captivating.

Figure wise isn't that long legged like the in the pictures , in fact she's very petite like Connie BUT her figure is simply devilish. Boob lovers don't wait you'll love those real soft authentic milk bags and also that ass that keeps me drooling. She has those angmoh type of slim curvy figure , hopefully she maintains it well without growing fat during her stay here.

Her personality is very friendly , bright and cheerful with zero signs of bad temperament. I enjoyed my time talking and cracking jokes with her.

Massage was attentively caring about strength and comfort level , can feel that she has put in the effort.

Intimate parts was ok , HJ pacing from slow to fast , very teasing HDLY , occasionally giving me that naughty look. Requested 2 shots , both fired , very hard not to with that enticing nude bod in front of me and her moans are.....you guys should try it

Roaming signal was pretty good but has to be gentle down south. Playability might lose out a little to Connie but her attitude was very good and accommodating.

Total dmg $110 , I did not tipped but was still given a peck on my cheek and a hug before I left.
Going to book her soon.
Old 09-12-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future

At the strong recommendation of a fellow bro, I booked a session with Miqi yesterday. It was drizzling when I headed over but it was worth the hassle. Many bros here have given her numerous positive reviews. I will say that she thoroughly deserves the praises and I don't intend to write a thorough MR for her.

Not exactly an extremely pretty girl but she is captivating through her genuine mannerism and laughter. An hour was indeed too short. We know about her massage standard so I need not go there. On the sensual aspect, she was very accommodating for a first time visitor like me. You can imagine the visual and physical stimulation rendered by this playful girl in the session. It is not easy to find someone in the current market with her bod and playability at her particular price tag. Will rtm next week before she rtc on 20th.

Last edited by need_it; 09-12-2015 at 12:20 PM.
Old 09-12-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm dun think she was exactly an Angpai (some bros dun enjoy her as much but I guess different preferences and chemistry) but she was one of the younger, prettier and high playability girl I recently tried till she went off radar for a while. Her looks and overall package (though small boobs) quite gum me even though I haven't got to RTM and she is quite exp compared to the rest.

Bro ur comment quite suggestive wor. She does that now ah? Or u wishing she do that?
She was a FL before though she will not admit it. Just like one of the popular Tier 1 ML
Old 09-12-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
T_Lex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Ini used to be angpai FL but she has moved on because of personal reasons.

And yes she is pretty.
MR on INI (爱你)
Used to visit her when she was FL.
First time tried her as a ML when she switched, mainly for her GFE and her top notch attitude. Her pimples seemed to be much less noticeable since the last time I saw her.
Same greeting in sexy lingerie, same playful chatting, teasing in the shower.
Settled for normal massage (without oil as i had to go somewhere else early) and HJ. Massage was surprisingly good and relaxing, not like playing piano.
Look forward to my next visit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1