The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2013, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 14
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Re: Wishing All A Very Merry Christmas - 2013

any idea what time does the facilities closed?

if plan to go around midnight?
Old 25-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
magic1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Went gbw today, asked for #98. Not going into too much details, she is not a looker nor has a killer body but her service is great, though to some bros she might seem abit pushy as she wants it her way..

Licked every inch of my body including my toes and feet. I believe she spent a good 15 monutes doing the full body catbath.. AR me no lesser than 2 separate times.. song.. BBBJ also song..almost came..

Will RTF probably but wanting to try out another angpai by the number 112..asked the captain but he said need wait until 6-7pm..the time i reached there was ard 1230pm....
Old 25-12-2013, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123easy View Post
@ shawnanderson

You lucky chap... nice xmas gift.

#128 is confirmed angpai. No horse run, from what I heard.

She left GBW for a couple of years and returned. This should be her 2nd working day and her 1st day was weeks ago. Had the opportunity that time but didn't book. Damn, been waiting for her till neck long long. Am glad she's back, thought she got dabao.

Hope you give capt mike a big pat... he's one who work not for the tip. Same attitude found in capt tan

Now to get some sleep and then guess where I plan to be. It will be a good xmas if #128 is working today. Or else it will be #125 at Zone. Hope and choices, I like.

merry christmas everyone
Yeah. Captain Mike is friendly and sincere. Good recommendation from him.

Price going to increase from 2014 onwards.... 218 to 228.... sianz... even our friendly msia is increasing price...
Old 26-12-2013, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wifturbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler7791 View Post
There are quite a number of girls that are to be avoided at all costs. Gal 168 touted to have spread STD to a fellow cheongster. She is very pretty but attitude and services are really too poor. And now this gal 96 is another idiot who boasts bout having the best bbbj skills. On the corridor, she looks nice but when u look up close, she has what we all call a horse face.

Other gals come to mind, for example 198, 166, 130 are also best avoided.
I find No.96 looks and body perfect. Like doing it with a model. And she definitely has the best bbj , if not, one of the best bbj skill around.
I looking forward to booking her next visit.
Old 26-12-2013, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnanderson View Post
Yeah. Captain Mike is friendly and sincere. Good recommendation from him.

Price going to increase from 2014 onwards.... 218 to 228.... sianz... even our friendly msia is increasing price...
One good reason to shift to other spas like NZ, GP, NY, etc with newer and better facilities. And I hope the spas that I mentioned do not raise their prices in 2014.
Old 26-12-2013, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
123easy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not to mention the many times I have gone into a room with a torn bedsheet... or a squeaky bed.

With price increase, these should be non-existent. Or will be making my way to Taman Sentosa.
Old 26-12-2013, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 23
soblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is Bluewave walking distance from JB Sentral?
Old 26-12-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Not to mention the many times I have gone into a room with a torn bedsheet... or a squeaky bed.

With price increase, these should be non-existent. Or will be making my way to Taman Sentosa.
This place is crowded like fish market with all males walking around, smoking, drinking, eating, chatting, viewing girls, etc. The spa and sauna facilities are run down, old, some gone rusty and even the internet computer that I managed to see are not working.

The TV room, although is cold inside is at least 10 years old. I felt like sitting on an old grandfather's massage chair while viewing the TV. The FJ room is ok for me but a bit small, similar size to the one at NY. Can hear captain talking and walking outside while the session in progress. The room at GP is way much bigger, at least double the size compared to GBW. As for the food offered I considered lousy with limited choices.

The thing that turn off most for me was for the ciggy smoke to fly all over the place as I am not a smoker. When crowded the place was super smelly with the ciggy smoke. I can't stand it and wish to leave ASAP. IMHO won't be worth to pay RM228 for the gal service and using their facilities unless they renovate like the one at NZ and NY spa.
Old 26-12-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
This place is crowded like fish market with all males walking around, smoking, drinking, eating, chatting, viewing girls, etc. The spa and sauna facilities are run down, old, some gone rusty and even the internet computer that I managed to see are not working.

The TV room, although is cold inside is at least 10 years old. I felt like sitting on an old grandfather's massage chair while viewing the TV. The FJ room is ok for me but a bit small, similar size to the one at NY. Can hear captain talking and walking outside while the session in progress. The room at GP is way much bigger, at least double the size compared to GBW. As for the food offered I considered lousy with limited choices.

The thing that turn off most for me was for the ciggy smoke to fly all over the place as I am not a smoker. When crowded the place was super smelly with the ciggy smoke. I can't stand it and wish to leave ASAP. IMHO won't be worth to pay RM228 for the gal service and using their facilities unless they renovate like the one at NZ and NY spa.
Fully agree, bro.

And I do hope that they will take note. Often, I have heard from the girls that SGP customers are complain king...all stated are in front of your eyes. Do something!!!

A RM10 does not seem high, but it does translate into a tidy sum per month. On the assumption that there are 300 package customers, its RM3K per day, RM90K per month.

We should enjoy better facilities. Yes? No?
Old 26-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post

Bro....your comment is spot on.
However, all these minus points will count nothing where the most important thing that matters to me.
Coverage of the Singtel signal......my boss will not know when I 'eat snake' during my afternoon visit there and my CO will not know when I told her need to work overtime during my evening visit!!!!!
Old 26-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 14
G42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to behold

Number: 29
Look: 6.5/10
Body: Chubby (definitely not slim)
Boobs: D cup (she claimed), soft and nice to touch
BJ/BBBJ: didn't try it
HJ: went for the RM (69 + 80) package so only got HJ. got the gf feel.
RTF: definitely... i'm a boobs lover
Old 26-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Samster

@ Devil Reds

Great for you that you managed to get SingTel lines in there. I only got intermitten coverage... and chances is that cannit hear other party or even drop. And we have tried with all 3 telcos. Damn, even my Digi lune suffers the same fate

Is your coverage 'on' all the time?
Old 26-12-2013, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Traid14k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Reds View Post
However, all these minus points will count nothing where the most important thing that matters to me.
Coverage of the Singtel signal......my boss will not know when I 'eat snake' during my afternoon visit there and my CO will not know when I told her need to work overtime during my evening visit!!!!!
Bro, same reason why I prefer going there and gals selection.
Old 26-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
trader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Reds View Post
Both starhub and singtel signals ok for me. That's why even though NY and Grand Paragon look nicer, I still go to GBW!
Old 26-12-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
trader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
@ Devil Reds

Great for you that you managed to get SingTel lines in there. I only got intermitten coverage... and chances is that cannit hear other party or even drop. And we have tried with all 3 telcos. Damn, even my Digi lune suffers the same fate

Is your coverage 'on' all the time?
Starhub works better me at GBW but singtel still ok. Signal drops in couple of blindspots within GBW. Also depends on the phone model ie. some have more powerful antenna. Still it's the only spa in JB where I can pretend to be in S'pore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1