The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-12-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HearthstoneSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 琪琪

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
maybe tmr bah, so many ltd girls taking to the dark side I oso follow I think I saw fancy there too .......

1st thing Sunny ask me was which site did I saw her ad, so she must have several ads, trying to find the rest ....
Fancy? Link?
Old 12-12-2015, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
iHeartMassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post
Don't know if it's me or if you guys feel the same...

Usually when we RTM a ML too many times, we gets to be taken for granted?

Have been visiting this tier 1 ML.. Never been disappointed though but sometimes when asking for appt, it takes like a few hours to reply.. And most of the time, I got to shift my timing to fit even though it texted like a day earlier
Quote:
When I read your comment, one popular name from tier 1 came into my mind straight away LOL. I was very angry once, but eventually got over it. This is her way of operation. If your schedule is tight, just move on, try some others before going back to her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie1985 View Post
I know how u felt bro. I had the same shit from a quite popular ML who is still around. she has always been my 1st choice but recently she took advantage & started shifting my pre-booked timing with all sort of excuses. On one occasion i was there at 5 which was changed from the original 4. I saw the customer before me who had taken my 4 o'clock slot. That was my last straw. i have since cut all contact with her. Not that i am not a good customer not mentioning i tipped her quite generously (20-50). Sometime i bought her food and small gift which i bought when i am on job assignments overseas. Maybe i was just taken for granted cos i was being too kind or she thought i am totally KC-ed by her & i can't live w/o her... LOL what a fxxking joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post
I got this feeling that we are talking about the same person. She does apologize to me everytime my timing slot is changed but I will always wonder.. Your schedule got so complicated or not? I know she is here to max out her time for money but can have better time management?!?! I am not generous but I rtm countless times.. And for that, give a bit of loyalty point la. People go jb wash car also got loyalty card liao, don't keep changing my appt la or manage your time properly la!

I still rtm but the feeling a bit sour... When my timing got changed... End of the day, she is still my fail safe choice...
Been there done there bros.

Move on she is not the only fish in the ocean and likewise we are not the only one she KC to although we choose to believe we are special to her.

Quoting big boss, a whore will always be a whore
Old 12-12-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A simple update for 琪琪 . I like her immediately when the door opens so my MR is biased LOL

Bbbj ML usually will have a swing in service towards the end of their stink, so ...
Swinging to which side? More or less service?
Old 12-12-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
stravinsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys, i tink i kana deep KC. how ah

i rtm this ML she will do the usual arouse catbath but unlike others flip over and proceed to "finish him" she like always want me to finger her. take my hand rub her clit, then deep strokes. everything other then bj/penetration allowed with her. take my hand and use it like a dildo. angle my fingers to the direction she likes. each visit its like i spending more and more time servicing her. she still service me and more affectionate with less and less barriers. massage is like from 20mins down to 15 then 10 now is like 60seconds then arouse me to get me to service her. not that i mind i honestly dont care about the massage becos its not that good either lol. but i sense i got KC symptoms. when normally you read MR about the ML it gets you excited to preamp wat the session will be like. but now when i read MR abt her i will be jealous.. i tink i kana KC..help

EDIT: dont bother PM-ing me ask me who is the ML i will not disclose. out of respect to her.
Old 12-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stravinsky View Post

i rtm this ML she will do the usual arouse catbath but unlike others flip over and proceed to "finish him" she like always want me to finger her. take my hand rub her clit, then deep strokes. everything other then bj/penetration allowed with her. take my hand and use it like a dildo. angle my fingers to the direction she likes. each visit its like i spending more and more time servicing her. she still service me and more affectionate with less and less barriers. massage is like from 20mins down to 15 then 10 now is like 60seconds then arouse me to get me to service her. not that i mind i honestly dont care about the massage becos its not that good either lol. but i sense i got KC symptoms. when normally you read MR about the ML it gets you excited to preamp wat the session will be like. but now when i read MR abt her i will be jealous.. i tink i kana KC..help

EDIT: dont bother PM-ing me ask me who is the ML i will not disclose. out of respect to her.
If you kanna kc, you should go to this thread instead of here https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=116417

If you are already getting more than what other bro has, why are you jealous? Don't read anymore MR on her.
Old 12-12-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
If you kanna kc, you should go to this thread instead of here https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=116417

If you are already getting more than what other bro has, why are you jealous? Don't read anymore MR on her.
thats the problem. get more but read still jealous means something is wrong. kc symtoms. must stop rtm-ing to cure myself.
Old 12-12-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
thats the problem. get more but read still jealous means something is wrong. kc symtoms. must stop rtm-ing to cure myself.
If you really want to stop, remove her wechat, phone number and whatever contact you have of her from your phone. Don't visit her and don't read about her anymore. It will be painful initially but that is the most straight forward way.
Old 12-12-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you really want to stop, remove her wechat, phone number and whatever contact you have of her from your phone. Don't visit her and don't read about her anymore. It will be painful initially but that is the most straight forward way.
thanks bro
Old 12-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HearthstoneSiao View Post
Fancy? Link?
I could be wrong as I didn't take any notice of her previously.
http://sgbeautycastle.com/li-li-pretty-syt/
Got AR somemore

Quote:
Swinging to which side? More or less service?
more like upselling

Quote:
progress to the next level of service, and continue to service each other. I think you manage to KC her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
strongly need your intel bro
on 2nd thought, no hurry.
Wait a few days maybe got added service
so many choices suddenly small head getting excited.
Wondering who's next crossing over to the dark side.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 12-12-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
on 2nd thought, no hurry.
Wait a few days maybe got added service
so many choices suddenly small head getting excited.
Wondering who's next crossing over to the dark side.
manage to find other of her ads ? :P just curious she join sith or not .. haha

Last edited by Hazelnutty93; 12-12-2015 at 10:44 PM.
Old 12-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If you're not over-spending on her and enjoys what you've been getting , why not?

They KC for money/gifts/benefits , if you did not really commit to those then you can carry on la , just delete the forum link for the time being lol.

But of cuz the safer route for lesser heartaches is to pull out totally. It's all about how you think of this "relationship" Friends for benefits or the future wifey?
Old 12-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
If you're not over-spending on her and enjoys what you've been getting , why not?

They KC for money/gifts/benefits , if you did not really commit to those then you can carry on la , just delete the forum link for the time being lol.

But of cuz the safer route for lesser heartaches is to pull out totally. It's all about how you think of this "relationship" Friends for benefits or the future wifey?
i dun think he is kced, just addicted to the "EXTRA" :P pardon me
Old 12-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hewhoknows is Cool - loads of Potential

MR on Sydney (LTD)

Looks: 8/10 Chio, exactly in pics. Some pimples though, probably due to her eating habbits -1 point.
Body: 10/10 Nice and slim with long legs. My type.
Boobs: 7/10 Small B with nice nipples, dont think is 34B as stated.
Massage: 8/10. Good enough for me, i dont like hard massage.
GFE: 8/10. Good feeling, loved it when she leans beside you.
HJ: 9/10. Normally i dont like HJs, but damn, she's good.

Focused on you throughout the session. Chio with nice long hair, decent massage. Worth to RTF / bros can give a try.
Old 12-12-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 12
cookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensan74 View Post
Hi bro, yes can confirmed Gui Fei had already RTC this week... We will miss one good hard massage...
alamak, my FR like wasted.

but agreed, another good ML gone

Quote:

aiyoh bro, bo hua leh...
Old 12-12-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Guppie888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting a MR for bros here

http://sglovecity.com/?p=504
Good thing she operate from a legal location, can't disclose, please ask her. She is pleasant looking with nice character, good to chat with, GFE. No rush and guve really good massage, the best part UNLIMITED HJ!!! Ok I can only cum twice, good for those can cum many times in 1 hour

Overall I would highly recommend her to people who is looking for a good rub and some sensual HJ!

looks: 7/10 (no super chio or young but pleasant enough)
Massage: 8/10 (trained masseur with cert very good no rush or piano)
Boobs: 6/10 (nice B cup soft to play with)
HJ: 9/10 (sensually done and best unlimited)
Location: easy to find and plenty of parking space behind, 5mins walk from MRT CENTRAL location
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1