The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-12-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloSYT View Post
Faith vs Passion! who should i go for bros! hahaha
Replied a little late. So who did you go for? Understand a bro recommended passion. I have never tried passion so can't comment. I prefer newer girls in the trade so I am biased. Usually I will stick to just a few till they are gone. Faith in her 1 week and I have visited her 3 times, so definitely KCed for now till she is gone. Think I have mentioned it before, I like her hygiene, happened to be her first customer when she moved to a new place, and the previous girl was still around and the place is just horrible. I went back 2 days later and I saw the transformation. Her massage skills had also improved, maybe a 6 now, and she was trying to show me her new skills etc. This girl is petite, body just a little athletic(just), very fair, smooth skin, and I don't think you will find a flaw on her face, as she sells her own facial mask. She looks after herself really well, no matter how late. Super conversational. This girl is 'pure' in Chinese terms. Not from a big city.
Old 13-12-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
skorpio69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Luna is finally back from her vacation break.

Looking forward to a session with her tonight!
Old 13-12-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: 琪琪

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
MR for 琪琪

If I have saw your post earlier I wld hold back my fire...don't really like IF model which I try a few times before....

As I was looking for a ML with passable massage skills to service me after heavy workout tdy. So was disappointed in this aspect.

Initiate a late session but she ask to bring forward, I guess mine is not long after you as rain stop and she was free...the photos look to alluring for me. Not seeing any MR, was very tempting n in "commando" mood so go ahead with the plunge...haiz small head overrules

Looks wise 75% w/o make-up, really a syt. Can hold a conversation..Sensual not much variation, not really skill but try to make an effort. I teo her swing which I did not take up as I'm tired not in the mood... Only plus pt out of the session wld be her looks...
Paiseh, I can't post immediately bcos some bros can't wait to feedback what was written here back to the ML. My recent warning on Shan Er/ Miko got my sim card blacklisted again.

Xiao Wai is a better choice if you need bbbj on-top of a decent rub.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 13-12-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 13
Madhrar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMadhrar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been a long time since i tried massage girls, here's a quick MR on

LTD - FAITH

Pretty and charming girl, extremely "teh" and good skin. Her place is clean, neat and smells good (she bothers to clean up the area properly)!

Massage wasn't good but no big deal as she more than made up for it in other areas. The sensual HJ was great and she knows how to tease. Rather green in some areas and i had to guide her along. Overall a good experience and i'll drop by again soon!
Old 13-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for Carly

http://www.shenhua69.com/carly/

think she posted in sglonelyguy too.. used to be liltiger..

looks - 6/10.. not as sharp as shown in pic
body - 3/10.. definitely not D cup.. B+ at most only... i am a tits sucker so the low score mainly due to the tits size.. legs also not as long n slim as shown in picture..
massage - 5/10.. nothing fanciful
gfe - N/A.. she is chatty, easy to break ice but not to the extend of rating for GFE
location - 6/10.. easy to find with parking place right behind.. walking distance (about 5-10 mins) from mrt.. lives with another lady but didnt manage to see her.. bedroom with attached bathroom.. entrance to her place is along main road..
additional - only 1 hj although stated 2.. after hj, still got time left.. so she asked if i wanna some head massage.. its damn good.. i would give 9/10.. she told me she is in facial/beauty line back in china..
rtm - nope.. a sucker for tits, at least a C+ can make me go back!
Old 13-12-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

no ML do a good massage and give AR like yy anymore ?
Old 13-12-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chelsea41 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MLs Compilation Thread 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Anyone tried her JG before, only one MR.
Old 13-12-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Tried this ML a few days ago:
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/ai-li-massage/

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 7/10
( . )( . ): B
Massage: 8/10 Strength was good, area covered was comprehensive. BUT.. it seemed so rushed.
HDLY: 4/10
HJ: 7/10
Location: 6/10 Stays with http://www.sglonelyguy.com/tina-massage/
RTF: Definitely Not

To Note: She did offer me FJ, which i rejected. Also Everything ended in 40mins.
Old 13-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chelsea41 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Joy (Wolf)

Wolf
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=165

Anyone tried her JG before can comment? Cannot find any MR on her...
Old 13-12-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all
Re: 琪琪

This is the LTD Sunny, different from the SH69 Sunny lah.

You better don't use this and the other moderated accounts to post, go and use your the other clone so that the post will appear immediately
Old 13-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
But her schedule quite packed always timing buay gum but her massage is 1 of the very up 1 for me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HearthstoneSiao View Post
They are close friends. I was intro-ed to Xin-Er by SS.
Wow, close friends...possible double-fly appointment?
SS schedule is very pack, I agreed. But so far I able to book without fail. I'll just have to give a heads up to her a day before.
Old 13-12-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 14
aramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud of

anyone knows any ML who does prostate milking?

stick finger into asshole one.

PM me
Old 13-12-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://liltigersden.com/passion/

I must admit, LTD always seem to have a way to my heart.
Every time when I have begin to lost faith in him, and his stable of ladies, he will pull a trick out of his hat, and bring in a lady whom is exactly my cup of tea.

This time round it's PASSION

SYT lover , sorry but you can stop here and look away.
Neither she is a SYT, nor she a MILF.
In fact, she look like your hot colleague in the office, who is either someone's gf, or wife, and yet you enjoy having lunch with everyday, and you would have at least portrait their image at least one while doing your PCC business. Passion is exactly this kind of lady, very womanly look, very womanly taste, very womanly figure... Look wise, she is a 8/10 to me.

Yes that figure, almost close to a hourly glass shape, with a pair of boobs nice to cuddle with, at least it does not felt enhanced to me. She has got the right curves at the right place, though just a little slight tummy, which actually enhance her womanly stature... Definitely a 9/10

Massage wise, I enjoyed it. She can give pretty good massage, and the sensual part is definitely SENSUAL, be warned... U are so gonna love it. 9/10

GFE, well I can only said that we did built up quite a chemistry between us, though I hope that's for me only...lol, but I believe this is where she is really good with, she really make you feel like a man in mission, and she is your final trophy... 9/10

HJ, she is full of pattern, and is willing to please, but limit to the hand, and BF and BM only, how I wish she will break her boundary one day, this is one I so want to go all out with, but please, do respect her limitation... HJ, BM, and BF that's it only... 9/10

RTM? Already did, not once, not twice, but thrice...lolx

Do not miss this incredible lady, be nice to her.

LTD I am your fans again...
Old 13-12-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lucifer_reborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Anyone one tried this ML?
Could not find any MR. Maybe I not looking hard enough?
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/chen-chen-massage/
Old 13-12-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhrar View Post
Been a long time since i tried massage girls, here's a quick MR on

LTD - FAITH

Pretty and charming girl, extremely "teh" and good skin. Her place is clean, neat and smells good (she bothers to clean up the area properly)!

Massage wasn't good but no big deal as she more than made up for it in other areas. The sensual HJ was great and she knows how to tease. Rather green in some areas and i had to guide her along. Overall a good experience and i'll drop by again soon!
She is great right??! Visited her today...again...was told she is gonna redo her pictures. The LTD pics make her too mature, and definitely not her..she is more SYT, innocent type. Told her maybe can take a few selfies.

For pink nipples lover, well..she's got it. Small B perky breast and perky ass...love it! All these assets on her smooth fair skin...that's why I went crazy. She talks like a Taiwanese, and you know how teh Taiwanese girls are...and she is so sunny and laughs a lot, at every single small joke..that's how innocent she is.

Anyway, told her to work hard and keep up the good things thus far.

Hopefully LTD does justice to her and take some deserving pictures for her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1