The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 12-11-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
johnmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmo View Post
Try Nina few days ago before she went for her short break.

Welcome me in a sexy dress, overall I think she looks good compared to many other sm providers I tried before. Her height and legs are plus points. She just bought some pegging toys and I'm the first to try them.

She says she is still learning, hope more bros here can help her get better, so I can get a different experience when visiting her again next time. Gonna try amei next first.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/nina-massage/

Went back again. This time I provided pics of what I liked and the session went great. What's good is that she is really putting effort to understand my need, as I have tried seasoned doms before and normally they will have their own routine based on our kinks, and won't really do based on the pics I sent.
Old 13-11-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmo View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/nina-massage/

Went back again. This time I provided pics of what I liked and the session went great. What's good is that she is really putting effort to understand my need, as I have tried seasoned doms before and normally they will have their own routine based on our kinks, and won't really do based on the pics I sent.
She came back with loads cosplay collections..., and puchased the ones I told her that I liked.......she's now thinking to list fetishes in the service menu.
Old 13-11-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 17
ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!

FR on Jessica

Managed to book an appointment with Jessica 姐姐 today.

Made my way down to her apartment and was told that there was a surprise waiting for me.

Reached her place and showered and was told to go to her room straight where she was wearing her boots. She whispered in my ear that her socks was worn for many months without washing.

I was told to remove her boots and that's when she immediately placed both her socked foot on my face and rub. I was in heaven.

She begin to oil my lil bro up and begin teasing me while rubbing her socks on my face. She asked me to remove her socks and she shoved her foot into my mouth. While she used her other foot to rub my lil bro and continued to tease me.

I wasn't allowed to cum until she had her fun so all the while I had half her foot in my mouth while she teased me non stop.

Finally I was given the signal to cum and I cummed loads and loads. Post orgasm torture was given to me and I seriously cummed so much until Jessica 姐姐 was shocked and delighted.

Showered and have a small chit chat session with her before I left. Overall session was yet another memorable one.
Old 14-11-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryBobJames View Post
Hello caittrin, pls don’t jealous. We know you insecure but here not sec school. We all here looking for FR but it's all bias so who to believe?
did i make her public enemy? Good cos idk how she even survived being full time pro for many years being this short malay girl
Old 14-11-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
macaron11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sounds amazing bro, can share where to find?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnickah View Post
FR on Jessica

Made my way down to her apartment and was told that there was a surprise waiting for me.

Reached her place and showered and was told to go to her room straight where she was wearing her boots. She whispered in my ear that her socks was worn for many months without washing.

I was told to remove her boots and that's when she immediately placed both her socked foot on my face and rub. I was in heaven.

She begin to oil my lil bro up and begin teasing me while rubbing her socks on my face. She asked me to remove her socks and she shoved her foot into my mouth. While she used her other foot to rub my lil bro and continued to tease me.

I wasn't allowed to cum until she had her fun so all the while I had half her foot in my mouth while she teased me non stop.

Finally I was given the signal to cum and I cummed loads and loads. Post orgasm torture was given to me and I seriously cummed so much until Jessica 姐姐 was shocked and delighted.

Showered and have a small chit chat session with her before I left. Overall session was yet another memorable one.
Old 14-11-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

macaron11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro can share where to book her?
Quote:
FR on Jessica

Old 14-11-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14375 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
She came back with loads cosplay collections..., and puchased the ones I told her that I liked.......she's now thinking to list fetishes in the service menu.
Available for top up to full service?
Old 14-11-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
caittrinfanclub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Imagine being so utterly delusional that you create an account for yourself on this forum for the sole purpose of (not so) secretly promoting yourself while simultaneously pushing your deranged agenda of putting down other PDs.

Imagine having such an inferiority complex that you're unable to stop talking about how short and dark skinned you are, even when you're on your fake account here.

Imagine being so neurotic you try to 'own' traveling/ international collaborations as your exclusive brand. As if you're the only person to ever do so lmao.

Imagine talking shit and leaking personal info from all local PDs while doing nothing but talk yourself up like a narcissist on this forum.

Imagine thinking no one would notice LOL

btw
I love caittrin no one ever say anything bad about her plz
Old 14-11-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Don't think so, but I never ask.....I prefer just fetishes & cosplay/uniforms
Old 14-11-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 6
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
I don’t think so. I would say I’m a semi regular but this has never come up nor has there been a situation where I thought it was going in a direction where I could ask.

But then again maybe I’m not handsome enough hahahaha.
Old 14-11-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

BVslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by caittrinfanclub View Post
Imagine being so utterly delusional that you create an account for yourself on this forum for the sole purpose of (not so) secretly promoting yourself while simultaneously pushing your deranged agenda of putting down other PDs.

Imagine having such an inferiority complex that you're unable to stop talking about how short and dark skinned you are, even when you're on your fake account here.

Imagine being so neurotic you try to 'own' traveling/ international collaborations as your exclusive brand. As if you're the only person to ever do so lmao.

Imagine talking shit and leaking personal info from all local PDs while doing nothing but talk yourself up like a narcissist on this forum.

Imagine thinking no one would notice LOL

btw
I love caittrin no one ever say anything bad about her plz
Is dis true bro??
Old 15-11-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by caittrinfanclub View Post
Damn, is this true?
Old 17-11-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Davidtan3456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Is OMM on code red tis 2 days? Can't seems to get a booking from her
Old 17-11-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
kimberlysissy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
FR on Jessica

Oh Jessica is back in SG now?
Old 17-11-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
caittrinfanclub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Damn, is this true?