The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
reddylobster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Hi! Long time lurker here. Tried going to Sunday tea dance at naughty girl and was kinda blown away by how wild they can get in there. All it took to get close to a girl was one cig and then her friend joined us. Got to know two Indos from there and unfortunately only managed to play with her tits and pussy in the cab as it was too late for her to go elsewhere.
Old 22-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 16
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

got a few maids ctc from some bro here but seem like i got no luck with maids. all ask me who give me their ctc. some ask me send photo let them see. after see they say they don't know me and zitao delete my wechat. got one lagi worse, i say i got her ctc from some friend and she zitao ask me fuck off and don't disturb her anymore. another one ask me don't bother her. wah lan eh now maids all act like pussy got gold like that sia guess I got no luck with maids and to fuck them foc

Last edited by ET; 22-12-2016 at 04:01 PM.
Old 22-12-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Me too...used to bonk one chio fb when i was about to shoot..she hug me tight tight and keep pushing her cheeby forward stick to my kukujiao dont let me go when i want to withdraw...use her hand to grab my butt too..until i fully unloaded then she happy...huhhu...so daring..
Mine is kena squating cowgirl, when I mention I'm cumming. She will lie on me and her hands go behind my neck... Keep shaking her lower body... So just grant her wish, give her all, never hold back...
Old 22-12-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 957 / Power: 17
lols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to behold

I kana a few have boyfriend outside but still horny. Always say cannot betray bf this and that.

Different story after they are turned on, always rider harder when I tell them I Cumming.

Just have to tune them the right way and you'll get them. Best is those without maintenance
Old 22-12-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
So bro, what if she say she do not have any chinese friends? You will still screw her that very day because she is so fresh and is still not being influenced, and if you don't, some other bros and bangala will queue to screw her...... Ultimately, you will still screw her regardless........
Not all the time must screw. Need to have the feel n urge. A few I met, i totally no appetite. Sometimes u will need to get some hint to know whether can she be screwed. U think they really so attractive as to have many bro wanted to meet them n be friend? Probably screw them only, sometimes u let the fish swim away, she will hook up by others almost instantly. Don't know y many I met, told me they only like Chinese local.
Old 22-12-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
mesosmesos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U all bonk maids not scared kana anytime er? Those maids cloud be bonking other foreign indian, thai or whereever construction workers, had multiple partners, work freelance etc
Old 22-12-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

One man meat n another man poison so sometime need to sian a bit but better u fish ur own n get her contact far much fun n exciting . Happy bonking bro best place fish disco if u like disco n drink
Old 22-12-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesosmesos View Post
U all bonk maids not scared kana anytime er? Those maids cloud be bonking other foreign indian, thai or whereever construction workers, had multiple partners, work freelance etc
Wear protection bro. I believe many don't wear protection but they shiok can already. those maid who think yolo, goes raw r playing with their life, so y care abt them who they screw with.
Old 22-12-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Not all the time must screw. Need to have the feel n urge. A few I met, i totally no appetite. Sometimes u will need to get some hint to know whether can she be screwed. U think they really so attractive as to have many bro wanted to meet them n be friend? Probably screw them only, sometimes u let the fish swim away, she will hook up by others almost instantly. Don't know y many I met, told me they only like Chinese local.

They like to bullshit, they take any colour
Old 22-12-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesosmesos View Post
You sound as racist as those cb sporean female employers who decide that their maids cannot have sex in spore n will repatriate them home if they catch them n the cb Mom who agree to it
_______
Exchange points must b racist ma
Old 22-12-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Wear protection bro. I believe many don't wear protection but they shiok can already. those maid who think yolo, goes raw r playing with their life, so y care abt them who they screw with.
I don't think they think yolo.
Due to lack of education n background, they think raw is OK
________
Exchange points yolo ma
Old 22-12-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
mesosmesos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You sound as racist as those cb sporean female employers who decide that their maids cannot have sex in spore n will repatriate them home if they catch them n the cb Mom who agree to it
_______
Exchange points must b racist ma
Dun take this the wrong way la. What i mwan is seem quite risky only no other meaning intended
Old 22-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys, I asked a pinoy maid for her friend's contact. After lots of persuading, she shared with this message. Anyone can interpret the same?

Hahaha.eted mo jay xxxxx530 awan lod n.ibagam ngarud no kayat nak makatungtung lodanak..hehe
Old 23-12-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Hi guys, I asked a pinoy maid for her friend's contact. After lots of persuading, she shared with this message. Anyone can interpret the same?

Hahaha.eted mo jay xxxxx530 awan lod n.ibagam ngarud no kayat nak makatungtung lodanak..hehe
This is in Tagalog. If she type in her language how do you manage to chat? try online translator and see what it means?
Old 23-12-2016, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Listen to them bullshit la.... As long u got kkj and money. They spread their legs and welcome u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1