The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-01-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
drolla deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrolla deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

This is really an excellent thread. So many tips and advises given. But at the end of day just remember the maids are also human. Be nice to them and they will be nice to you.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Wow man..... any body seen the video?

Maid kisses while boss sleeps

A FOREIGN maid was captured in video kissing her boyfriend when her employer was sleeping.

The maid, in her 20s, who had taken her elderly, wheelchair-bound female employer for a walk at their flat in Singapore.

They were at first seen relaxing on the ground floor next to a bench.

The video showed the maid with a man on a bench as soon as the septuagenarian employer began sleeping soundly on her wheelchair.

The maid and her boyfriend soon talked, laughed and even kissed each other.

A flat resident who captured the scenes posted the video on the OMY website.

Netizens who have watched the over two-minute video have condemned the maid for her 'misconduct' in the public within the presence of her employer.

Many have urged those with maids to keep an eye on their workers.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Hmmm i respect bro eysys' honorourable and venerable comments.

HOnestly i had not thought of it from that perspective.

Bros out here ( i mean teen kids and newbies) please be darn bloody serious if you wanna play with maids.... By serious i mean careful...

Yes for those of you especially kids who are into their first rounds of commercial sex (or well not commercial play sex not sure if i am using the right term) just ensure that you dun get trapped and blackmailed and if ever seek police protection immediately...

Just imagine the maids treat you as sex slaves.... you pay to fuck them and they still get to enjoy "a young you" for those in their teens...

So please be careful.... dun give out personal information, where you stay, home phone and dun agree to be video photographed...

You could just be a toy in the hands of maids who may force you to find money for them in the name of love and when you are unable to find money you may resort to do things you may have never done before....

I think bro etsys is right.... this game is not for teens....

The maids are not stupid.... they can swear their love to 10 men and get fucked by all of them without condoms and suck all their cocks too...

So please guys be careful.... dun ruin your lives...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

I hope you are not serious bro .. maids are not dumb as you make them to be .. if you push them into corner, they have more than enough 'help lines' for legal advice .. I learnt from few of my friend's mess up with their maid .. when threatened, she calmly said she will tell MOM that employer sexually abusing her ... and filipina maids will lie with conviction, that they will even pass lie detector .. And if anybody remember, me too had a near save .. I had to wait out till she went to philippines for holiday and quickly cancel her permit and file black report to MOM, and when she try coming back and her pass reject, she dare to threaten to report to MOM that I abuse .. I escape safely because I already pre-report to MOM...

And for the kiddos who are trying to hook up maids - same thing .. more than enough maids have said to me it is easier to fuck up kids, because, firstly, they are ready to steal to pay the maid's blackmails, and secondly, easy target for blackmail, and no kid dare not admit to their parents they are in deep shit.

Few year ago, when I used to hang around at Middle Road - the Billiard bar and Amaran for sunday tea dance, enough of maids have virtual slaves, who are kids who have got their balls caught up, and are like toys.

And more often I have been out with some girls, when they see some teen kid, with their parents, brazenly walk up to the kid and say hello .. and when the parents ask the connection, the girl coolly say that she is their son's special friend .. I saw more than one parent getting mad at the kid, right in front of lucky plaza ... Not funny ...

And, maids will say "see what my boyfriend will do for me" and they call up and in fifteen minutes, the kid turns up with 50$ and she cool says to her that she will let him tough her next week, now disappear ... (I have been preserving my silence on this matter actually ... and getting worried seeing the number of teens learning ropes on how to fuck up their happiness ...)

Play safe. If you are not exposed to commercial sex, be extra extra safe .. Guys who have been exposed to commercial sex will know how to manage blackmail attempts ..

Again - play safe .. if you are not used to getting happiness fuck up - be extra safe ...

Not scaring anybody ...Have fun, not fuck up ..

No further comments in this ..

And if any brother suspect I am trying scare tactic, ask any maid in Singapore for few year about Sparks, Amaran and Billiard Bar .. those used to be our play ground where we learn many hard lessons ...
Old 01-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sorry, may i know wat is DIA???
Old 01-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
fotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusslicker View Post
sorry, may i know wat is DIA???
DateInAsia

do a google
Old 03-02-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Okay guys , it has been a while since I last post. Anyway....

I met this Pinoy maid at Lucky Plaza just last week sunday afternoon only 31 jan 2010. She looks like an MILF , big and sexy butt accompanied with D cup boobs. I approached and engaged in the usual fluff talk with her and tease her a little bit here and there.

I then sugguested to have lunch with her in Takashimaya. She agreed to follow without hesistation. I brought her to the KFC , bought for myself and her a setmeal each. We engaged in more fluff talk. I then exhange contacts with her. After that we go for a walk , window shopping in Taka. To my surprise, she inititated touches on my left arm while walking beside me, and then suddenly hold my hand like boyfriend girlfriend like that, of course I agree to play along doing the smae thing and then become daring a bit and hold her waist. No resistance. The feeling is just great.

I can tell she is into me whenever she looks into my eyes in a seductive manner, I like that slutty eyes, that I imagine that bigs lips of hers sucking my cock. I can feel she knows what I wanted. Anyway, time runs out as it is very late. ( it is 7.30pm at that time in the evening and most maids need to go back home right). She actually hint this to me:"Ken , I want to see you again my next coming off day so we can spend more time with each ok?" She then also mention that if her employer is not around , she would like to invite me to come over to her place. I take that hint as she wants SEX!

I will be meeting her again this coming Sunday, I can't wait for the exciting part to come , wish me luck guys! I don't like relying on luck since I don't have skills but since it happened that way, there is no way I am going to lose that opportunity!
Old 03-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sirtuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Kengarou,

Nice update from you ! Its been a long time any bros
told their experience dating maids.

Awaits your juicy story. Cheers
Old 03-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LP has a new pub on the 3rd floor. No entrance fee. Sunday tea dance.
Anyone tried?
Old 03-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
LP has a new pub on the 3rd floor. No entrance fee. Sunday tea dance.
Anyone tried?
That's the one I mentioned before...

It is damn packed, the maids there not the business type ..

I was there last weekend .. damn try hard to keep the girls away ..

Anyway, with cheaper beer and no cover charge, nothing to losss visiting ...
Old 04-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtuo View Post
Bro Kengarou,

Nice update from you ! Its been a long time any bros
told their experience dating maids.

Awaits your juicy story. Cheers
thanks man , I can't wait to make my move on her.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 23
musclemachine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymusclemachine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
That's the one I mentioned before...

It is damn packed, the maids there not the business type ..

I was there last weekend .. damn try hard to keep the girls away ..

Anyway, with cheaper beer and no cover charge, nothing to losss visiting ...
heheh..must visit once of this days ..
Old 04-02-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
flameout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks. A lot of useful info i had read here.

What some bro post in some of their replies are true.
If the one you going for is only in it for top-up or talk cock buddy, chances are you will
be introduce to one of their "sisters" who are very much into sex, if you are patient and nice enough.

Met one who intro me to her "sis". She arrange for a session on her off day last week, but i chicken out the last minute.
I am such a wuss.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclemachine View Post
heheh..must visit once of this days ..
yah lah nothing to loose ...

anyway, a beer on a Sunday afternoon helps cool in Singapore ...
Old 04-02-2010, 10:40 PM
Samster

One more tip ..

Nowadays, many maids hanging around the Bukit Timah plaza .. dunno if a new bar or something open there .. any bro want to recce the place ?
Old 04-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
deskjet840 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yah lah nothing to loose ...

anyway, a beer on a Sunday afternoon helps cool in Singapore ...

let make this sunday then....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1