The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-02-2010, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

thanks bro tai_zi21 for upping me...

Phew bros are nice to me again...

thanks again.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Girl Scouting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
That is one of the main reasons the maids hate to go out with spore men....

Almost every maid i have met tells me that all spore men want is sex....
Well bro, that is the purpose. If not what is the point of bringing maids out. There is always no free lunch so it is like a deal. Courtship....maybe during the teenage days but when you get more experience, you tend to go straight to the point. No hard feeling but mainly for discussion.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Well bro if that is the real purpose (which i agree too) and since you want to go straight to the point you have a few options:

1) Go HC/MP you can choose the girl and get the service u want
2) Go geylang.... the girl already knows what you want...
3) Go OT too

Lastly if ur so into going straight to the point why not ask your neighbour straight to the point "Lets have sex".... Or the girl you fancy in the MRT .... just go straight to the point and tell her "HEy lets have sex... i have no time for other things... and whats the point in bringing you out anyway"

Either she will report you to the cops or prepare for your face to be disfigured....

Well as you said bro.... MY REPLY IS ALSO FOR DISCUSSION ONLY.... NO OFFENCE TO YOU EITHER...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Scouting View Post
Well bro, that is the purpose. If not what is the point of bringing maids out. There is always no free lunch so it is like a deal. Courtship....maybe during the teenage days but when you get more experience, you tend to go straight to the point. No hard feeling but mainly for discussion.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Samster

Newbies who repeatedly message me for contacts please refrain from doing so... i dun think i will be sharing any contacts with you guys unless you have actively posted in this thread.

I may be willing to occassionally share contacts with some seniors as they may deserve it....

Everyone has to wait for their turn
Old 09-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DarkGuardian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Newbies who repeatedly message me for contacts please refrain from doing so... i dun think i will be sharing any contacts with you guys unless you have actively posted in this thread.

I may be willing to occassionally share contacts with some seniors as they may deserve it....

Everyone has to wait for their turn
My goodness, newbies can be so incessant in demanding for contacts, and when things don't work out, the first thing that they tend to think is, "Eh wah lau why she fuck that bro and not me?"

My advice is, no matter what age you are, if you want contacts, man up and hunt for your next meal on your own. I've tried this countless times, and although it seemed like a daunting task at first, I got the hang of it after a few failures. Like the saying goes, sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better.

Good luck to all newbies and young bros! (I noticed that a couple of the bros who posted here are still in their late teens, but age is never an issue when a good bonk is at stake)
Old 09-02-2010, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Girl Scouting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well bro if that is the real purpose (which i agree too) and since you want to go straight to the point you have a few options:

1) Go HC/MP you can choose the girl and get the service u want
2) Go geylang.... the girl already knows what you want...
3) Go OT too

Lastly if ur so into going straight to the point why not ask your neighbour straight to the point "Lets have sex".... Or the girl you fancy in the MRT .... just go straight to the point and tell her "HEy lets have sex... i have no time for other things... and whats the point in bringing you out anyway"

Either she will report you to the cops or prepare for your face to be disfigured....

Well as you said bro.... MY REPLY IS ALSO FOR DISCUSSION ONLY.... NO OFFENCE TO YOU EITHER...
No problem bro since this is for discussion. Just to get my point across is that those refers to this paragraphy.

"That is one of the main reasons the maids hate to go out with spore men....

Almost every maid i have met tells me that all spore men want is sex...."

So not in particular to other area like HC/MP, neighbour, girl see at MRT etc.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problem bro since this is for discussion. Just to get my point across is that those refers to this paragraphy.

Well, my 2 cents .. while sex is the only thing on our mind .. we should not show it so obviously .. and that is where we kill our chances
Old 09-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
doomvell13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another thing why the maids like the ang mohs instead of chinese guys

NO... not for their big cock~ although perhaps some really go for it

is because,
THE ANG MOHS got more guts. This is proven tested and i've interview countless of them. You just need to show it! Sweet talk!
No need to be rich or whatsoever

It's so damn easy to start a conversation la, newbies should really stop asking for contacts la, THE GAME DOESN'T WORK THIS WAY.
Old 10-02-2010, 02:07 AM
Samster

Bros looks dun really matter unless ur going for the really top notch ones...

If looks mattered do u think the maids would be sucking bangla cocks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
just wonder, does our "look" a matter when approaching a phinoy maid? I presume The Lord brother must be a handsome man thus attracting more phina contacts ... i believe while we are choosing them, they would also judge how you looks like before hooking with you. Am i right?
Old 10-02-2010, 02:11 AM
Samster

Bro etsys thanks very much. Hopefully Bro girl scouting will now understand what i was saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Well, my 2 cents .. while sex is the only thing on our mind .. we should not show it so obviously .. and that is where we kill our chances
Quote:

Old 10-02-2010, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

actually i was also wondering, why they dun mind sucking bangala cocks? lol.

really crave for banana until anyone also can? lol. wah lao ey.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomvell13 View Post
another thing why the maids like the ang mohs instead of chinese guys
i have to disagree on this. Only those really wild ones (a small minority) like ang mohs over chinese and I will be shunning this group anyway. They think that they can get a lot of face by having an angmoh bf to show off but at the end of the day, they will still get dumped anyway.

Some pinays don't like chinese because they think we singaporeans look down on them but in fact, they are the ones being racist. I had to often point that out.

Otherwise, they will prefer us over the rest as we are fairer and being locals.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, relax.

In my years of chasing maid-skirt, most of the Ang moh who hit on the maids are those who cannot make it in the upper class, and end up chasing maid skirt .. (or as we used to call them as happy sleeping with house cleaner type .. ), though some Ang Moh make exception, as they prefer maid because, maid also can help clean their place after the business...

As for how Ang Moh get girls - same thing. Guts. Don't bother to make fool of themselves. And rarely I see Ang Moh splurge on girl.

And the maid girl happy to show of Ang Moh BF ?? Well, that is a myth. Most girl don't like to admit Ang Moh BF, as they will be brand as slut (well, there is no difference, as once a slut, always a slut .. but, hey, why ask question .. ), and most Ang Moh make sure the girl work for the fuck .. so, after fuck, the girl must work even harder to clean house, before she let to sleep in the bed with the Ang moh ..

As for chinese, or other race they reject - dont get disheartened. Most girl reject because they already have BF, or lovers .. but don't know how to say, so the common excuse is "I DONT LIKE CHINESE, I DONT LIKE MALAY .. " well, that is what I learn .. dont take it to heart. End of the day, we are here for free fuck, and a bit of insult does not hurt ... Right ?? Even in paid service industry, service provider have right to reject ..

As for why they like suck bangla ? Firstly, while they may or may not be what we think of them, if you frequent tea dance on sunday, you will know how romantic the fellows are, like the Nepal men .. handsome, muscular .. (Damn, I am getting a bit shy saying these. . hehe .. lucky me not a gay .. )

So, go out, sweet talk, and the reward will be great.

And .. the experienced brothers can confirm: when was the last time an ang moh ask for contact of maid ? because they don't share-share, they do their own pickup.

Except Singaporean believe cannot lah, so must ask 'share share', and forget, because a girl open leg for me don't mean she will open leg for you also .. so, those asking contact, get real guys .. except very few girl, not all maid, even fucked by many guy, don't mean they will open leg. They have choice, and they easy let those who directly come to them .. [And this one - I cannot explain any more .. ]

PS: Above is my own observation, no violent objections please ..
Old 10-02-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
i have to disagree on this. Only those really wild ones (a small minority) like ang mohs over chinese and I will be shunning this group anyway. They think that they can get a lot of face by having an angmoh bf to show off but at the end of the day, they will still get dumped anyway.

Some pinays don't like chinese because they think we singaporeans look down on them but in fact, they are the ones being racist. I had to often point that out.

Otherwise, they will prefer us over the rest as we are fairer and being locals.
Yah bro .. the girl who hit Ang Moh are the really wild one .. and the rest, because peer pressure, don't hit on Ang Moh, and rarely like to show off. .

Simple mathematics, if everybody have bangla/local/asian boyfriend, the one with ang moh will stand out .. and cannot be friend with the other girls anymore - cannot party anymore east coast with their friends, cannot party botanic garden .. get the drift ???? And ang moh boyfriend mean higher maintenance, for dress and cannot be seen flirting with the rest of the world... and as I mention, most maid will brand ang-moh fucking girl as sluts .. simply because majority don't get ang moh, and the minority get ang moh get branded mostly as slut ..

And common misconception is Ang Moh spend money for girl. I meet enough girl already, who beg me to buy MNG T Shirts, or Gap T Shirt, because Ang Moh BF asking for dinner, and girl no money for 'stylo' stuff ..

Anyway, who am I to say such things ??
Old 10-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

Ah ha.... common ground here bro....etsys....

Nice to note that we have similar traits.... that is we fuck girls who have Ang Moh Bfs or are dating Ang Mohs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I meet enough girl already, who beg me to buy MNG T Shirts, or Gap T Shirt, because Ang Moh BF asking for dinner, and girl no money for 'stylo' stuff ..

Anyway, who am I to say such things ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1