The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 26-07-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41538 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
that was before the covid. yup tried her, but then again, now she doesnt do it anymore and prefer to let her staff do the job. i cant recall the price as it was a while back.
Too bad but thxs bro
Old 26-07-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, do you mind share the tcm contact please?
Have a nice day
Bro name n ctc below the tiktok remarks add ctc n whatsapp profile shown the address
Old 26-07-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
that was before the covid. yup tried her, but then again, now she doesnt do it anymore and prefer to let her staff do the job. i cant recall the price as it was a while back.
I just whatapp test water ask if 苗苗 do msg ?
Reply she is the supervisor seldom do have to advance booking
So never say no ... said today she busy but ask me Friday can ? Think she is HOT
$48 / hr think is clean ba
Old 26-07-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
So never say no ... said today she busy but ask me Friday can ? Think she is HOT
Definitely clean from the boss herself. Really have to advance booking.
Old 26-07-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 823 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Definitely clean from the boss herself. Really have to advance booking.
You would think that boss can do what she wants, no one tell her what she can or cannot. But in actual fact, boss have to set good example for the rest, so definitely have to be "clean"
Old 26-07-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
You would think that boss can do what she wants, no one tell her what she can or cannot. But in actual fact, boss have to set good example for the rest, so definitely have to be "clean"
Bro, Clean is ok, but any idea how's her massage skill and does she provide at least minimal teasing?
Old 26-07-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bro name n ctc below the tiktok remarks add ctc n whatsapp profile shown the address
Thank you bro
Old 26-07-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Bro, Clean is ok, but any idea how's her massage skill and does she provide at least minimal teasing?
Wah raoz.the boss really is lao chio.

I WANT TO GO AND TRY TOO!
Old 27-07-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
JackReacher66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mai tan liao...
Try lo, no harm

Quote:
Old 27-07-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

The person manning the hotline or wechat must be wondering why suddenly everybody look for 苗苗
Old 01-08-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Saw on WeChat people nearby there is a new Spa Silk open at Blk 47. ML name is Yoki, from Pandan Gardens. Cheers.
Yes I just learnt that the pandan garden outlet closed yesterday and the MLs moved to this joint. Should be same boss. But I heard entrance fee is $56 during this initial period. Can sign up package $300 for 6 x $50.per session. Price may increase after this promo. Not verified as I’ve yet to try. Spa looks nice from the outside when I passed by for the Thai food same block.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy View Post
Yes I just learnt that the pandan garden outlet closed yesterday and the MLs moved to this joint. Should be same boss. But I heard entrance fee is $56 during this initial period. Can sign up package $300 for 6 x $50.per session. Price may increase after this promo. Not verified as I’ve yet to try. Spa looks nice from the outside when I passed by for the Thai food same block.
Location is too open as beside unit is a famous Thai food restaurant. Place will be gone soon if it becomes too popular and neighbouring units and residents can complain.
Old 02-08-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 21
vic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy View Post
If live nearby and massage is good, can consider the package. $50 per session is cheap. Hope it don't develope into P88 joint.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 13
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KongJiaoWei View Post
Got 1 new ML Eva, previously from Jalan Kayu Imperial…
N one ML name Lisa looks not bad PRC, previously worked at bugis cube same outlet as the Viet ML Kim at level 5…
Wonder how the service…
Eva from previous spa not bad .. can 5G roam not sure new shop how is she
Old 02-08-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WINWIN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post