The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2012, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
http://sbf.today/showpos...ostcount=17231

Hey see above who copy who ha??
Ok $$ can half-half.. Wife cannot share
Wife sure cannot share, but before making that statement, its good to see how `pretty' your wife is and whether people want to share?
Old 26-10-2012, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
http://sbf.today/showpos...ostcount=17231

Hey see above who copy who ha??
Ok $$ can half-half.. Wife cannot share
Wa liao who wanna share wife. Even u wanna share i also dun take sia its against my rules.
Old 26-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Whey, relative bonk is my script hor. Copyright shld be mine.
I am the producer and director...so who will be scriptwriter...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-10-2012, 09:43 AM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am the producer and director...so who will be scriptwriter...
Wow! We got producer, director, scritpwriters, actor n actress liao can make movie liao. Lol.
Old 27-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Wow! We got producer, director, scritpwriters, actor n actress liao can make movie liao. Lol.

Wah... local production huh?
Old 27-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

There's a lot of different situations that local man face when they marry VB and local man find it difficult to comprehend. Its not because we are stupid but its because we were brought up in a overly protected environment and were not exposed to such situations since young. But to the viets, these are normal.
Old 27-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
There's a lot of different situations that local man face when they marry VB and local man find it difficult to comprehend. Its not because we are stupid but its because we were brought up in a overly protected environment and were not exposed to such situations since young. But to the viets, these are normal.
To us, pride is priceless, we dun sell it for money. For them, what is the use of pride when they have no money.
But then there are situations when they have more pride then us. For us salary ppl, learn to bear with bosses even they are unreasonable (for our family just bear with it); the viet man rather ask their wifes to work than them losing their pride earning little and suffer.
Old 27-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
To us, pride is priceless, we dun sell it for money. For them, what is the use of pride when they have no money.
But then there are situations when they have more pride then us. For us salary ppl, learn to bear with bosses even they are unreasonable (for our family just bear with it); the viet man rather ask their wifes to work than them losing their pride earning little and suffer.
Even if one is poor, pride is still crucial. Viet man ask the wife to work as the wives can earn more money by becoming WL.
Old 27-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

Hahahha yup then they can eat drink n merry..with pride
Old 28-10-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

I know of a few married VB in Saigon last time, all of them working in massage palours. These 3 gals i know are all marries to VN man. The husband refused to work and ask the VB to go massage palour to work. One of them told me that she initially only do HJ for customers but income was only around 6 to 7 million VND a month. Her husband wanted more and asked her to go LT with customers, especially foreigners. Her income increased drastically to over 10 million VND a month. Her husband will do nothing all day, drinking and merrying with other gals. I have also heard of cases where foreigners go KS with these gals and half way LT, the husband came in, beat the foreigner up. Demanded a few thousand USD from the foreigner.
Old 28-10-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Her husband will do nothing all day, drinking and merrying with other gals. I have also heard of cases where foreigners go KS with these gals and half way LT, the husband came in, beat the foreigner up. Demanded a few thousand USD from the foreigner.
This is the same case for most. Once they tasted the easy money, they normally will not work hard for money. For guys, they rob, they cheat. For gers they sell their bodies. Men will stop only when they are put behind bar or whack by others till handicap. Women will stop when there is no market for her or she found a new carrot. This is only a small portion of Vietnam. Dun associate most of your time with this group of ppl, in general, Viet are nice and hardworking.
Old 28-10-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

I believe those working honestly are hardworking ppl. But seems like alot of ppl not working one.. Be it HCM or countryside, can see so many ppl so few uong caphe, smoking around.. Maybe diligently thinking how to get rich..
Old 28-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
I believe those working honestly are hardworking ppl. But seems like alot of ppl not working one.. Be it HCM or countryside, can see so many ppl so few uong caphe, smoking around.. Maybe diligently thinking how to get rich..
Thinking only but no action. So still status quo.
Old 28-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is because u went there as tourist and tourist goes there to shop, drink so u meet those shop n drink kopi people. Why dun u walk Sun Wah tower from top to ground floor, see how many are working and compare the numbers.

As mentioned, u have to associate with the right people then u will have another opinion. An example, if u keep going out with WL, meet their parents, relatives, friends, then most are sitting at home. If u meet up with those working class, business men, see how they earn money.
Old 28-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

True True..Hopefully then VN quickly revive its economy...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1