The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-08-2008, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 22
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
How are u bro ?
Long time no see no hear !
shifted my base to CP le ma!
wahaha
Old 17-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Just to share my recent experience in Batam, not really a FR.Just got back from Batam today. I must say prices of everthing in Batam now is sky rocket. Taxi is 50k now.Cewet is min. 400k now.I stayed in Panarama which cost S$70/nite which i thought is the only thing resonable in BT.

Went to Golden prawn for dinner after much recommendation from the hotel's driver.KNN, the price was farking expensive and my ride to and from cost me 180k rupiah.

I gave her 50k as i thought it was quite sufficient.She then made hell of noise demanding for more,
Not only in Batam. U should go balai. Cewek quoting RP350K to 1 juta!

RP400K? Depend which joint u go. Some quoting RP320K (inc comm for driver). Without driver only RP270K. Panaroma, a 3-4star hotel...ok lah. But dont stay Golden Virgo! S$41 superior room macam wisma standard to me.

If u go thru the thread, most senior would not recommend Golden Prawn. Chilli crabs kechi kechi. Wait till the bill come to u. Piss me off! Driver oso get commission. RP180K definitely ka chai tau!

Over at balai too. Seems like RP70 - RP100K the norm for cewek tips...
Old 17-08-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice story. U expect us to believe all this ??
They took ur passport from the hotel and yet u claim to escape and return to Singapore ? How u managed to do that without ur passport ? U learned from Took(Huang Na murderer) ?

They lock u up in their underground office but the girls have access to it and let u escape ??

U say everybody there know u cuz u frequent there and yet at the ferry terminal u can lie about ur name and slip away.

They hunt u down to ur doorstep and u can still keep low profile ??

This reminds me of a old Balai true story posted some time back maybe like 8 years back here on SB. But ur story hardly sounds concrete.
Try harder next time.

Nobody ask u to believe.. But thats the truth how i had such a terrible experience there.. the people at the brothel knows me and they made call on to the police at the jetty regarding my tattoos but i cover it with my bag.
Old 17-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just to share my recent experience in Batam, not really a FR.Just got back from Batam today. I must say prices of everthing in Batam now is sky rocket. Taxi is 50k now.Cewet is min. 400k now.I stayed in Panarama which cost S$70/nite which i thought is the only thing resonable in BT.Got the cewek from Permata and bonked her three times from 3 pm.She was very accommodative and BBBJ was heaven.I was suprised how smooth her skin can be for an indon.I only found smooth skin cewek in China so far.Went to Golden prawn for dinner after much recommendation from the hotel's driver.KNN, the price was farking expensive and my ride to and from cost me 180k rupiah.Should have listened to my cewek and went for Winsor instead.At nite, went back hotel to continue my olympic with my cewek.The next morning, while she prepared to ciao, she demaned tips. I gave her 50k as i thought it was quite sufficient.She then made hell of noise demanding for more, i asked to take it or F off!That was the only down side of my renzdevous this time.
Taxi Rp50k from where to where ???
If u take taxi to find girls, confirm have to pay more than normal lah.
Golden Prawn very famous for average food and high prices and highly rec by taxi drivers for their commissions.

Bro....u say so many good things about ur girl u give Rp50k is a bit too low leh.... Do take higher costs of living into consideration. Rp70k would have been nicer.

Maybe next time u have more fun while cheaper.
Old 17-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83 View Post
shifted my base to CP le ma!
wahaha
What CP ??
Old 18-08-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
What CP ??
I think he mean ChangPing in China , dongguan
Old 18-08-2008, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
lokomo is one of the Best!lokomo is one of the Best!lokomo is one of the Best!lokomo is one of the Best!

anyone got any good taxi driver # can share?...planning my virgin trip to batam soon..thx!
Old 18-08-2008, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20241 / Power: 26
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

actually batam safe not huh? ppl say will get rob de

Clip That I Like
Old 18-08-2008, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold
Batam not safe like anywhere else

Batam safe or not u need to be careful yourself.

Simple things like hand phone, keep in front pocket, not hang around neck or clip on belt. Never leave them on table tops when eating. I had bad experience of snatch robbery few yrs back along siang malam, 2 guys on motorcycle just rode pass, and snatched my hp from my belt. Even recently in Pacific disco, some guy actually tried to get my hand phone which is in my front pocket, I felt the hand and gave it a hard slap on the arm. Fellow then act drank and moved away.

When you are out getting a FL from the night spots, must be very careful also. Do not carry too much cash, if have safe use it or use the safe deposit box at hotel reception. Try not get those gals high on obat. I had a local friend bring 1 gal high on obat back to hotel, (he also just drop) forgot the name, quite new 1 behind DC mall. Went back 4am, 5.30 gal leave after ST. Just 5 min later some plain clothes come knock on his room door. Search him, the room, and asked if he took obat. Cannot run liao, took back to the police station at baloi. In the end had to spent 30million rupiah to close the case. Imagine if sgp lang kena, must pay how much. Thru all the nego and pull string process, found out tip off by the gal he brought back. She was caught b4 and had to help the police get some bigger <>< to pay for her offence.

So best still get ur gal from the joints, safer and if anything happen can complain, unless u already know some FL well enuff. Staying in bigger hotel may help, places like Melia and Novotel, police seldom disturb.
Old 18-08-2008, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 22
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What CP ??
changping
china!
Old 18-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam not safe like anywhere else

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Batam safe or not u need to be careful yourself.

Simple things like hand phone, keep in front pocket, not hang around neck or clip on belt. Never leave them on table tops when eating. I had bad experience of snatch robbery few yrs back along siang malam, 2 guys on motorcycle just rode pass, and snatched my hp from my belt. Even recently in Pacific disco, some guy actually tried to get my hand phone which is in my front pocket, I felt the hand and gave it a hard slap on the arm. Fellow then act drank and moved away.

When you are out getting a FL from the night spots, must be very careful also. Do not carry too much cash, if have safe use it or use the safe deposit box at hotel reception. Try not get those gals high on obat. I had a local friend bring 1 gal high on obat back to hotel, (he also just drop) forgot the name, quite new 1 behind DC mall. Went back 4am, 5.30 gal leave after ST. Just 5 min later some plain clothes come knock on his room door. Search him, the room, and asked if he took obat. Cannot run liao, took back to the police station at baloi. In the end had to spent 30million rupiah to close the case. Imagine if sgp lang kena, must pay how much. Thru all the nego and pull string process, found out tip off by the gal he brought back. She was caught b4 and had to help the police get some bigger <>< to pay for her offence.

So best still get ur gal from the joints, safer and if anything happen can complain, unless u already know some FL well enuff. Staying in bigger hotel may help, places like Melia and Novotel, police seldom disturb.

I'm 100% with you....
Old 20-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Siam Bu View Post
actually batam safe not huh? ppl say will get rob de
Didnt actually want to comment cos some snr bros may not agree with me. But I personally feel one must be careful when cheonging Batam. Was at Batam two wks back. Thing seems to have improved compared to few yrs back. But still got occasional stares fm ojek/taxi and the locals tere. Dont feel comfortable. Didnt have this kind of situation over at balai though.

I was robbed 10 yrs back at Skpg, Batam. Tis time round I took the risk again. Went to Skpg and adjourned to Balai. Fortunately all was smooth sailing...at the domestic jetty, inside/outside the bldg and in the ferry too. Lucky? Maybe.

However, I juz recd an sms fm my kakies. I did warn him abt Skpg domestic jetty. He wishes to explore new playground and he was going to Tg Uban. On arrival at Skpg, they were extorted by a soldier and touts. Was forced to cough out RP50K each! If this unfortunate event was 10yrs back, I bet it would be S$50! Mind u, my friend is a Malay, speak their language too...oso kenna broad daylight robbery. So can u imagine if we, Chinese guys, were there, we would be like sacrificial pigs.

I am not saying only at Batam. But it oso apply to other foreign cheonging ground too. But I noticed at Batam, the risk are higher than Balai (imo).
Old 20-08-2008, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24035 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Taxi Rp50k from where to where ???
If u take taxi to find girls, confirm have to pay more than normal lah.
Golden Prawn very famous for average food and high prices and highly rec by taxi drivers for their commissions.

Bro....u say so many good things about ur girl u give Rp50k is a bit too low leh.... Do take higher costs of living into consideration. Rp70k would have been nicer.

Maybe next time u have more fun while cheaper.

Bor lah! I paid her 80k in the end.Nevermind, learnt from my mistakes. Hopefully next trip can cheong smarter.Taxi 50k from BT center to Jodoh.I heard the taxi driver get at least 180k comission from the cewek that we picked up.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 20-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Didnt actually want to comment cos some snr bros may not agree with me. But I personally feel one must be careful when cheonging Batam. Was at Batam two wks back. Thing seems to have improved compared to few yrs back. But still got occasional stares fm ojek/taxi and the locals tere. Dont feel comfortable. Didnt have this kind of situation over at balai though.

I was robbed 10 yrs back at Skpg, Batam. Tis time round I took the risk again. Went to Skpg and adjourned to Balai. Fortunately all was smooth sailing...at the domestic jetty, inside/outside the bldg and in the ferry too. Lucky? Maybe.

However, I juz recd an sms fm my kakies. I did warn him abt Skpg domestic jetty. He wishes to explore new playground and he was going to Tg Uban. On arrival at Skpg, they were extorted by a soldier and touts. Was forced to cough out RP50K each! If this unfortunate event was 10yrs back, I bet it would be S$50! Mind u, my friend is a Malay, speak their language too...oso kenna broad daylight robbery. So can u imagine if we, Chinese guys, were there, we would be like sacrificial pigs.

I am not saying only at Batam. But it oso apply to other foreign cheonging ground too. But I noticed at Batam, the risk are higher than Balai (imo).
i agree with tat.
Old 20-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bor lah! I paid her 80k in the end.Nevermind, learnt from my mistakes. Hopefully next trip can cheong smarter.Taxi 50k from BT center to Jodoh.I heard the taxi driver get at least 180k comission from the cewek that we picked up.
Frankly speaking, 50K IF from inside Batam Center ferry terminal to Jodoh, not really expensive. I believe you can look at the notice board board outside the ferry terminal, near the taxi counter, they stated the price there. If you do not use the taxi counter, U can get maybe 20k cheaper taxis. But nowadays the fuel price in indonesia also increased so much. I used to pump unleaded at RP1200 per litre few yrs back, now maybe U need Rp6000, not sure since I already 6mths mia from batam.

One easy way to save some taxi fare, look at the taxi counter price, walk out or away and nego with other drivers, U can get lower rates. Another option is to use the overhead bridge go to Mega Mall, then get a taxi outside the mall. The drivers there most willing to bargain.

As for the comission, same old trick, by just dropping 1-2 streets near to the joint u going. Walk awhile then go in and pick ur girl. Tell the mamasan or papi U are not using any taxi. Coz if you never say so, cfrm some guys that loiter around outside will enter and claim comission once they see u left with a gal. But this only good if you are sure u not hopping joints. And if you already know or have made advance booking, just call up and tell the gal to come on their own, with pre arranged transport rates with the mamasan or the girl. Another way to make both taxi driver and user happy, just state U and how many other guys gonna pick gals, they drivers themselves know they getting com, so most will be willing to charge much lesser for their taxi fare. Last time I chiong always use same driver, never pay taxi fare, just pick gal 1st, he get his com, then go makan together. Of course, I pay for the food and drinks. So it is always good to use regular taxis.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread